• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Heey, i've been busy breeding, does anyone want any Skarmory's with Egg Moves Whirlwind and Drill peck? 31 Def IV's as well.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Aww man sad to see you go 4kjayhawks. I'm gonna miss the great battles we had, as well as seeing how that stall team of yours was gonna turn out.

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
I wonder if any of you guys is up for a battle? Its been a while since I've visited the forums(2 days) because of the lags...annoying stuff.

kimabfmv1

Kima the Mighty
hey i dnt exept u to but if anyone will help me wit banners/ userbars id appreciate it. I dnt want one to be made for me, more explain how i should do it

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Name: TehJonno!
FC: (in sig.)
What job do you want: EV trainer! I would like to contribute more to the clan, and i'd be happy to EV train your pokémon!
How active are you on SPPf: Everyday. :)

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Had a battle with TehJohno. Gengar started out strong KOing Skarmory and then getting a sub up and killing Breloom. Unfortunatley, back to back misses allowed his Porygon-Z to kill Gengar and my next two Pokemon as well. Shaymin came in to finish it off. I really panicked when his T-tar was able to get off a sub and two DDs, but luckily my Vaporeon was able to weather a hit and weaken it with surf so Shaymin could finish him off. Shaymin then proceeded to take down his last two Pokes with Seed Flare.

So, finally it ended up 2-0 to me after some threats of a sweep on both sides.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Name:dragontamer98
FC:0518 1236 4910
Battling Experience:0
Reason for Joining:I need a clan and I want to learn more of competeive battling.
Was not referred.

Um, can I not have my test yet? I'm kinda new and I need some time to get my team up and running.
Thanks.

Welcome to the airbourne aces & sure you can get ready first before having a test battle

the test battlers are myself, gingbino11 or firestar 319

EDIT: ok tehjonno your ev training task is to ev train a bold magcargo in 252hp 176def 80sp.def

Last edited:

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
ok guys i was wondering if any1 wanted to battle cause i seriously have nothing to do right now evertime i look for a battle nobody replys back and im a lil battle starved so anybody up for one?

Just gonna re-post this as it seems you didnt see it :p

Name: Giggity...
FC: shoddy only- Giggity... on smogon, and CAP. My game broke, cba to explain.
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 6-7
Reason for Joining: want to be in an active clan. Also I do graphics and you're banners need work Excuse my ego...
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): nope.

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Had a battle with mrbadguy. I won 3-0, but I was really scared by his Absol before starting a sweep of my own with Metagross. That brings me to 3-0 this month and another 50 AF. I think I need 125 more to try and rank up again. GG mrbadguy!

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Just gonna re-post this as it seems you didnt see it :p

Name: Giggity...
FC: shoddy only- Giggity... on smogon, and CAP. My game broke, cba to explain.
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 6-7
Reason for Joining: want to be in an active clan. Also I do graphics and you're banners need work Excuse my ego...
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): nope.

giggity there is one problem with you only having shoddy to battle with, i cant use it, gingbino i think doesnt have it & firestar has a different program called pokemon online

so you can try to pm either one of them to test you, but if they cant then i'll have to decline your application

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
Can we ask for TM's? Because I've veen looking for Calm Mind(TM04) for my Delcatty that I'm training right now.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
it seems no1 saw my older post i wanna take up the breeding job cause i ivbreed hp,atk,def,sp.atk,sp.def only
and egg moves and natures
and i have all tms/and berrys
can i have the job please?

firestar319

The Marauder
it seems no1 saw my older post i wanna take up the breeding job cause i ivbreed hp,atk,def,sp.atk,sp.def only
and egg moves and natures
and i have all tms/and berrys
can i have the job please?

Could you please use the job application post on the first post? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.