• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
@ Dragontamer: You do not, download Pokemon Online. All of us are using that anyways.

@ Ghost: Youre accepting, welcome! PM myself, Mr. Amazing400, Firestar319, Darklord18, or Gingbino11 for your test

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Had three battles with Milanek, two of which I lost:

4-0 Milanek
4-0 Milanek
2-0 Me
Last one was tourney battle.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
My battles:
PureTrainer: Lost 0 - 1
Milanek: Lost 0 - 1
Milanek: Won 2 - 0
Milanek: Won 3 - 0
Milanek: Lost 0 - 2
Milanek: Won 1 - 0
Milanek: Won 4 - 0
Milanek: Lost 0 - 1
Milanek: Won 3 - 0
Milanek: Lost 0 - 3
Milanek: Won 1 - 0
GG!

Milanek

Awesome
Here's a list of battles i've had since the first, and the scored...
DL 0-1 him
DL 0-1 him
Hawks 0-4 him
lloyd 0-2 him
Shuck 0-2 him
lloyd 2-0 me
lloyd 1-0 me
pure 0-4 him
lloyd 0-2 him
Shuck 1-0 me
AOaS 0-3 him
Pure 0-3 him
DL 0-1 him
lloyd 0-4 him
lloyd 0-1 him
lloyd 0-1 him
lloyd 0-2 him
lloyd 0-2 him
Firestar 0-4 him
pure 0-2 him
lloyd 3-0 me
DL 0-3 him
dt98 4-0 me
dt98 4-0 me
dt98 0-2 him
dt98 4-0 me
lloyd 2-0 me
lloyd 0-2 him
lloyd 0-3 him
lloyd 2-0 me
looyd 0-1 him
lloyd 0-4 him
lloyd 1-0 me
lloyd 0-3 him
lloyd 3-0 me
lloyd 0-1 him

I beleve this puts me at 625 AF.
I lost all of my tourney battles, so I'm guessing I'm eliminated...
also my W/L/T is currently 11/25/0

(PS Sorry Shuck...)

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Got something to ask of you guys. Below is a leader's survey, which will evaluate us leaders. Answer the questions and PM them to me:

On a scale of 1-10, rate how well we run this clan:

What are things that we are doing well?

What are things that we are not doing well?

Any suggestions on how we can be better leaders?

You do like us, right?

Any ideas you have for the clan?

Thank you for your time.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Just battle DT98 for the tourney, I pulled off a 4-0 win. YAY FOR DUNSPARCE

Oh and everyone say nice things about meh <3

darklord18

I test battle Dragontramer 3/0 well 4/0 but expoled to win the battle

he good but he still has a long way to go so I award him Swellow Rank congartion

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
If any of you guys still haven't filled out the survey above, then please do because I'd really appreciate it. For those of you who did PM their survey responses to me, I thank you guys. Expect a lot of new things coming soon in the clan based off of your responses!

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Just won a mini-tournament by beating Elliot (1-0) and Richie (Not sure of score, about 3-0) I think.
EDIT: I'm going to donate my untrained Mewtwo to the clan shop.
Furhter Edit: I'm owed more for a small project, ask Ben or Hawks 'bout it. Other people will know aswell.

Last edited:

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I'd just like to use this post to say a VERY Happy Birthday to Puretrainer. I hope you have an awesome day, and you love everything you get! :D

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
I would like to purchase the EV trained Tyranitar from the Clan Shop for 200 AF if it's a available.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Just donated six pokemon to the clan shop, I've already traded them to Firestar.
Some have been in one or two battles, I'm unaware of their EV's and IV's however. None have had their movesets altered by TM's or tutors.
They are as follows:
Mewtwo (Docile)
Ho-Oh (Rash)
Lugia (Bold)
Raikou (Lax)
Entei (Naughty)
Suicine (Docile)
Thanks.
EDIT: Just had my test battle, being put into Swellow.

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Just donated six pokemon to the clan shop, I've already traded them to Firestar.
Some have been in one or two battles, I'm unaware of their EV's and IV's however. None have had their movesets altered by TM's or tutors.
They are as follows:
Mewtwo (Docile)
Ho-Oh (Rash)
Lugia (Bold)
Raikou (Lax)
Entei (Naughty)
Suicine (Docile)
Thanks.
EDIT: Just had my test battle, being put into Swellow.

Ok i'll give you 390AF for all this

Centipod128

Name: centipod128
FC:4985 0280 5303
Ranking: 7
Reason to join: I love pokemon and most of all, salamence and want to reach that rank.

firestar319

The Marauder
Ranking: 7
Reason to join: I love pokemon and most of all, salamence and want to reach that rank.

Welcome to the Airborne Aces Clan. PM either myself, Mr. Amazing400, gingbino11, 4kjayhawks, or darklord18 (PO battles only) to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

On another note, there are two things I need to mention:

1. Expect a new fun event for all members of the clan on Monday. Also expect a set of rules for the chat on Monday as well.

2. I will be taking an extended break from battling. I need to re-hone my battle skills, so I won't be battling in the clan til further notice.

Centipod128

Donations

I have 3 pokemon I would like to donate.
1. Darkrai(shiny-LV.45-gentle nature)
2. Latias(LV.100-Calm Nature)
3. Togekiss(name: Eggo-LV.72-Quiet Nature)

PM me when anyone is ready for me to donate these.

ElliotDX

Hey guys, I'm looking for a narrator for a Let's Play! video of Pokemon Yellow. Please tell me if you're interested and I'll give you the details.

firestar319

The Marauder
Welcome to the Airborne Aces Clan. PM either myself, Mr. Amazing400, gingbino11, 4kjayhawks, or darklord18 (PO battles only) to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

On another note, there are two things I need to mention:

1. Expect a new fun event for all members of the clan on Monday. Also expect a set of rules for the chat on Monday as well.

2. I will be taking an extended break from battling. I need to re-hone my battle skills, so I won't be battling in the clan til further notice.

Ummm.......yeah I don't have the event ready for you guys today. Since I have no classes tomorrow, its guaranteed that the event will be posted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.