• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I had lots of battles today, but I don't remember all of them, but mostly I lost.
Against Score Winner
Puretrainer 3-0 Puretrainer
Puretrainer 4-0 Puretrainer
Amazing 2-0 Me
This was all I remember, as I have been battling all day.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Had a battle with Dlord, I won 4 - 0
Had a battle with Amazing, I lost 2 - 0. Gg.

Mitchss

Name: Mitchss
Fc: Pokemon Online
Battle experience 1-10: 3.5
Reason for joining: My reason for joining is to have battling training and meet new friends.
Reffered by: GrovyleCelebi

firestar319

The Marauder
Name: Mitchss
Fc: Pokemon Online
Battle experience 1-10: 3.5
Reason for joining: My reason for joining is to have battling training and meet new friends.
Reffered by: GrovyleCelebi

Welcome Mitchss! Either PM myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11, darklord18 (PO only), or Mr. Amazing400 to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Had 2 battles against Cuffs,
He won 6 - 0 w/ Trap Pass Scizor sweep.
I countered this in our second battle and won, 3 - 0.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Lost (beat) Mystical in NU. HERES WHAT HAPPENED

Haunter is bout to sweep: he has a Lunatone at 50% health and Cradily with about 14% left

Soz its lunatone vs. Haunter
AND I MISCLICK HP FIGHTING IT DOEST DIE THEN KILLS ME WITH PSYCHIC

now its jumpluff vs. cradily and lunatone

so then its a 105 turn stall war of us running out of PP since i ran him out of rock slides on Crapily and I run Sleep Powder/ Encore/ leech Seed/ Substitute on my Pluff so i cant hurt it

So yeah give us both the win plz

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Well, I've been gone and busy for like a week or so but it's nice to see that people are still using my banners =D

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
LOL what a battle Hawks! I would have soo died after all that D:

WB Vet! And of course we are using your banners! They rock! :D

Lol, I am sure your tourn results have been noticed but the first post pretty much only gets updated weekly. I will abuse Amazing for being late for you >:D

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Adding on to Hawks' post, you missed that T-Wave which could've really changed the battle, but yeah, sleep clause xD

firestar319

The Marauder
Just in case you guys don't know or have forgotten, there are 9 days left for the banner competition, so if you want to submit a banner for the clan's opening post, just PM it to me. Thank you.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok guys i thought i had posted this but it looks like serebii ate it...i gave an extra 48 hours on all tourney matches

since those 48hours have passed i will now reveal the next round

serenity vs lloyd teh jonno vs puretrainer
gingbino vs drake 4kjayhawks vs elliotDX

now the winner of sen vs lloyd will face the winner of jonno & pure
& the winner of ging & drake will take on the winner of hawks vs elliot

as soon as you have your match up you may move on too your semi final match, as both the quater finals & semi finals will be don in the same round

please have your quater final & semi final matchups done by the 6th of october no later (i wont be giving extra time)

Last edited:

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
oh my my my where have i been and embarrisingly i didnt finish darklords order -_- and this is why for my incompleteness im giving the option to ban me from the clan or from my position or even lower my rank and on top of that for my inactivity
and tehjohno i need those 2 pokes you evtrained for me

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
oh my my my where have i been and embarrisingly i didnt finish darklords order -_- and this is why for my incompleteness im giving the option to ban me from the clan or from my position or even lower my rank and on top of that for my inactivity

dont worry about it, i understand everyone gets busy (infact thats why i have been late with updates recinetly) so no i wont be punishing you at all

btw welcome back :)

TehJonno

Lame-arse

I'll give you the Pokemon when I can! :)

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
LOL what a battle Hawks! I would have soo died after all that D:

WB Vet! And of course we are using your banners! They rock! :D

Lol, I am sure your tourn results have been noticed but the first post pretty much only gets updated weekly. I will abuse Amazing for being late for you >:D

(3 Awwwwww, why thank you , Serenity! I'll have to get back to battling here more; I've been back at my other site dealing with wars and making my comeback there.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I think everyone in this clan are awesome. <3 YOU'RE ALL AWESOME. :3

(To make this not spam*) I'm itching to have my tourny battle soon.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
guess whose back?

Status
Not open for further replies.