• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Hey when's the war start and how do I find out who I battle?? And I'm considering creating the War Team's banner, so let me know if you'd like me to do so.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Hey when's the war start and how do I find out who I battle?? And I'm considering creating the War Team's banner, so let me know if you'd like me to do so.

there will be a post made in the clan war section of our forum, there it will show who you will be vsing

& sure give us your best war team banner ever

firestar319

The Marauder
All right guys the war thread is up. For the war team, your opponents are displayed on that thread. Keep in mind that we have 2 weeks to complete this war. Now go in there and kick ***

Amarant

Name: Amarant
FC: N/A- I don't have wifi. I can use PO though.
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 4, 5 maybe? I don't know.
Reason for Joining: Cause I like flying pokemon, and I've met some of the members here in the chat. I just hope I'll be accepted.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):Ronney636

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Name: Amarant
FC: N/A- I don't have wifi. I can use PO though.
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 4, 5 maybe? I don't know.
Reason for Joining: Cause I like flying pokemon, and I've met some of the members here in the chat. I just hope I'll be accepted.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):Ronney636

Welcome too the airbourne aces, please pm either myself, firestar319, gingbino11, 4kjayhawks or darklord 18 (pokemon online only) for a test battle

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Hi Amarant! Welcome to the clan! Please PM either Firestar, Mr Amazing, Dlord (PO only), for a test battle :D

Edit: I really need to refresh the page before I post ^^; Oh well lol :3

Last edited:

backtorob

Name:Robert
FC:0475 0059 6944
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10):5
Reason for Joining:My bro invited me because i like pokemon games and that this is a cool clan
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):ronney636

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Hi Rob! Welcome to the clan! Please PM either Mr.Amazing, Firestar or DLord (PO only) for a test battle! :D

candyapplea.gif

Anzu - the candied apple that thinks he's an apricot ;D

Last edited:

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
All right guys the war thread is up. For the war team, your opponents are displayed on that thread. Keep in mind that we have 2 weeks to complete this war. Now go in there and kick ***

Can someone link me to the war thread?

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Am i still a tester or wut

Milanek

Awesome
Alright Seeing as this month is now over the rest of my battles this month..

Sen 0-1 her
Pure 0-4 him
Sen 2-0 ME
pure 0-1 him
Jonno 1-0 ME
Pure 0-1 him
DT98 tie
Pure 1-0 ME
Shuck 0-4 him
Mysti 0-3 him
Mysti 0-4 him
Mysti 0-4 him
Mysti 0-2 him
Drake 0-5 him...

Making my total this month 14/36/1
my score should be -22...
(there should be an award for lowest score...)

darklord18

forgot to say I battle sen a few day ago and won 3/0 thanks to Progon Z sweeping most of her team gg

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok guys another w/l/d month has been descided & we have 2 winners

me & teh jonno are joint winners so we both get the prize...we both get any 3 things from the shop free

congrats everyone this month, & lets get the battles rolling for next month

edit: Well it seems like i pulled an australias next top model here (look it up if you dont know)

I have said the wrong winner of this months w/l/d.....it seems i miscounted & only teh jonno gets this months prize. this just proves i am only human too so sorry guys

Last edited:

Mail Time

Banned
Name: Mail_Time
FC: n/a
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): Ask gingbino11.
Reason for Joining: Flying pokemon are awesome!
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): gingbino11 asked me to join.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Lel Milanek. I'm blatently going to win this months W/L/D tables then.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
A nice warm welcome back to DT from myself, and a welcome to the newest of members.
Good Luck to everyone who's in the war team, do us proud ;D
Hopes for Shuckle staying in the clan. Everyone loves you man, you know it.

Edit: That was originally my rank up form. But meh, I would much rather...
Buy 6 mystery eggs from Amazing's special clan super shop, as well as the Mantine, blatently named after me. (EV'd, not shiny), which accumulates to 825 AF gone from me.

Also, just so I can help the clan out some more.
Name: MYSTICAL²ツ
FC: 0861-8101-7209 (SS)
What job do you want: Clan EV Trainer and Clan Breeder
How active are you on SPPf: I think you knowz, pretty
damn activez :D

Lol Application accepted. Told you your test on the chat! Good luck <3

Can someone link me to the war thread?
The link is on the first post! Go look under war team ;)

Lol dun worry about it Amazing, everyone makes mistakes <333

EDIT: Forgot, I tested both Rod and Amarant for their ranks.

Rod I award you Gligar rank coz you soo need to not bring NFE to battles and to learn about EV training. Once you do, you will be blowing us all away ;)

Amarant, I award you Skarmory rank coz you beat me! You still need to learn some set up moves though but you did an awesome job. CONGRATS!

Welcome to the clan Mail! I hear Ging already tested you and YOU ROCK! Welcome to Salamence rank ;)

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Please put Mail Time on the war time. Over anyone really.

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Please put Mail Time on the war time. Over anyone really.

Really? He's been in the clan for less than a day and you think he should be on the war team? I thought you had to earn your spot by impressing the leaders over your time in the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.