• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok guys heres an idea & we wanted youy thoughts on it

we will be doing a mini tourney the catch is you can only use pokemon that appeared in the kanto dex (1-151) then at a latter date we do johto (152-251) followed by hoenn (252-386) then sinnoh (387-493)

this is not confirmed yet, we would just like your thoughts on it

donphan123

Wannabe Breeder
Name:Donphan123 ( in game name EDDIE)
FC:0475 3367 9432
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10):8/9
Reason for Joining:because i love flying pokmon
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):no but i will

also id like to be the clans breeder

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Name:Donphan123 ( in game name EDDIE)
FC:0475 3367 9432
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10):8/9
Reason for Joining:because i love flying pokmon
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):no but i will

also id like to be the clans breeder

welcome too the clan donphan, please pm either myself, o0oserenityo0o, firestar319,4kjayhawks, gingbino11 or darklord 18 (pokemon online only) for a test battle

& as for your breeding job request, please have the test battle done & then i will give you a breeding exam

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I'm up for the "Mini" tourny, if all the people are on at the same time. Instead of having a wait like the current tourny.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
The mini tourney sounds exciting. I'm up for it/them.
I have one questin though, will the moves have to be within the same generation in which they came out, or they can have their 4th generation moves?

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
I kind of want a regular OU tourney. When we have a "gimmick" tourney the activity seems to go down in the tourney, and we can have a bigger tourney if we play OU. Also no need to make a team

EDIT: All my issues have pretty much been sorted out by Sen

EDIT 2: Im officially challenging Vet Champ for a spot on the war team.

Last edited:

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
The reason the current tourn has taken so long is due to timezone differences. It is a little hard to catch your opponents online when there is such a big jump in times. For example, I have FINALLY just met Hawks on the chat, the reason for this is because the times he is usually on, it is 4 am for me and I am usually in bed (yay for getting up for a drink and refreshing forum pages lol). That's why there is such a large time frame to get battles done in which then, in turn, drags out the tourn D:

No the move sets aren't region bound. That would make it too hard lol. Plus it would be asking too much just for a tourn.

OU tourns are a little boring if that is all that we do. We might be able to hold a tier tourn at the same time as other ones though, that way we still have originality and for those who don't want to make a whole new team for the other tourn, can still have fun too :D Thanks for the suggestions ;)

Yay! I fixed something lol.

Please though, if there are any problems with the new rules or anything in general, PM one of the leaders rather then posting on the forum. We are happy to discuss all your complaints or ideas with you. We just don't need a bunch of ppl yelling at us, all at once, as it will drive us to alcohol and we don't want drunk leaders now do we? :3

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
I kind of want a regular OU tourney. When we have a "gimmick" tourney the activity seems to go down in the tourney, and we can have a bigger tourney if we play OU. Also no need to make a team

EDIT: All my issues have pretty much been sorted out by Sen

EDIT 2: Im officially challenging Vet Champ for a spot on the war team.

That's news to me, but it's going to have to wait until after the current war regardless, son.
I'd also love to hear a good reason as to why I am currently unable to get into the Chat; feel free to attempt enlightenment.

Last edited:

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
That's news to me, but it's going to have to wait until after the current war regardless, son.
I'd also love to hear a good reason as to why I am currently unable to get into the Chat; feel free to attempt enlightenment.

Yes all challenges towards the war team has to wait till after the actual war. There is no point in changing a team once they are already in a war. It will confuse the other clan.

Really? Can you try clicking the link in my sig?

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Then I withdraw my challenge. Also, I am not your son Vet Champ, that's a really scary thought tbh and it's not our fault you can't get into chat.

Milanek

Awesome
Spending most of my AF now...
I currently have 1475.
Buying:
WP Horsea w/ Dragonscale
TRU Shaymin
Sinjoh Giratina
10ANIV Mew
WC09 Shiny Eevee
and a king's rock.
this should put my AF at 250 now.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Well, I won my War Match guys. I went easy and still did 3-0, not bad for PO hax.

Blindninja

Mamoswine Beats All!
Hi everyone, sorry about not posting, was on a trip. I am going to try to do my test battle asap though!

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Just had tourney battle with Drake. Won 3 - 0.

Also had match with elliot ealier, winning 5 - 0.
edit: another with drake (uu) won 2- 0.

ggs

Last edited:

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Congrats on the war win Vet! That sounded like an awesome sweep ;)

LOL dun worry about it BlindNinja. Just PM either Firestar, Amazing, Gingbino, DL (PO only) or myself when ever you are ready to do it :D

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Had battles. All loses, poor me...

One was with Pure, another with Blueblur, and then there was one with Mil. Don't remember the scores.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I had a battle with Pure earlier today, it was the closest battle ever, it ended up being 1-0 his way with 9 HP left. Awesome game, Pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.