• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

Do you think I can join, please?

Name: Klingkan
FC:
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 1, team's not ready...
Reason for Joining: Found it and this semt like an interesting, active clan.

your accept PM one of the tester to get tested (I only do PO) when u got a team ready

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
YAY! Page 100! How far will we go until the 5th gen league...

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
had an NU battle with JONNO and thanks to some nice 'splosions i won 1-0
GG JONNO

Is this where I can join? Also, I only do wifi battles.

Name:Creation of Pokerus

FC:(may change)3825-4305-7934

Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): at least a 5. I've been battle for a few months now and I have some ready Pokemon.

Reason for Joining: I've never been in a clan before, and I' not exactly sure how they work, so I thought this place would be the best place to start, seeing as I like Flyng types.

Milanek

Awesome
Spending most of my AF now...
I currently have 1475.
Buying:
WP Horsea w/ Dragonscale
TRU Shaymin
Sinjoh Giratina
10ANIV Mew
WC09 Shiny Eevee
and a king's rock.
this should put my AF at 250 now.

Repost'n, apperantly, no one has the shop stuff...

Edit: Go figure I make a awesome post number referance, but someone beats me to the post...

ALSO, Welcome to the clan Creation of Pokerus!
PM 4kjayhawks, Mr.Amazing_400, Gingbino11, Firestar319, o0oSerenityo0o, or darklord18 (PO only) for your test battle.

Last edited:

Klingkan

Another Airborne Ace
Oh, yeah...
I only do lvl 50 battles. It's hard enough to get them there...

diamondpoppy

Typhlosion Master
how do you quit this clan? because i want to...

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Oh, yeah...
I only do lvl 50 battles. It's hard enough to get them there...

just fyi on wifi if you select lv 100 battle it automatically makes all the pokemon lv 100 so all you have to do is get them EV'd ;)

ElliotDX

Fyi, I'll probably be leaving the clan tomorrow, along with another of other members.

It's all based on one decision that everyone knows will soon be made. If not leaving, I'll probably just not be too active in the clan and show a bit more distaste.

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Leavin kthxbai

"just fyi on wifi if you select lv 100 battle it automatically makes all the pokemon lv 100 so all you have to do is get them EV'd "

That's why most of mine are below level forty. XD

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
If milanek becomes leader i will also be leaving

firestar319

The Marauder
Well its obvious based upon the posts here you all have been on who is going to replace me as leader. Well I considered everyone as possible candidates, but there was only one who really is the best candidate for the job. The member who will be replacing me as leader is Puretrainer. Congratulations Pure.

Also, with Pure taking my position. I'm also gonna resign from this clan. There is just too much unnecessary drama and **** that goes on for me to stay here any longer.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Thank you so much Firestar I am honored to become the new leader and will do you proud and I must say I'm sad to see you go you were definitely among the best of this clan but good luck with everything you go on to do and know that we appreciate everything you have done for this clan

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
First off, I would like to officially thank Fire for all his hard work and dedication, you were an amazing leader and we will miss you dearly! Please pop on every now and then to say hi? D:

Congratulations Pure on becoming our newest leader! Here is you official leadership sticker and cookie :3 Good luck ;)

Second:
how do you quit this clan? because i want to...
I am sorry to hear you want to leave D: I didn't get to meet you really and that is a shame... To leave a clan all you have to do is remove all banners, pics etc that are for that clan and join up in another. I hope you have fun where ever you go and take care <3

Thirdly: Sorry Mil, your shopping list is accepted. Sorry Amazing didn't respond to it D: I will slap him when he comes on ;)

Also, the Registeel is all yours Lloyd. I will slap Amazing for not responding to you either :/

Okay.. I think I have addressed everything that needs to be addressed... Lets see...
- Say a sad bye to fire D':
- Congratulate Pure
- Say good bye to Poppy D:
- Check shopping lists
- Slap Andy around >=D

Yep I think that's all. Sorry if I have missed anyone :3

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Right i have a few things here too say...

congrats puretrainer on becomeing a new leader, i hope we can work together too make this a stronger clan

too firestar, you've been one hell of a leader man, & this is a sad moment for not only me but everyone here i hope you see fit too come back one day cayse were gonna miss you

too poppy, hawks & elliot im sorry you all feel the need to leave, i hope our paths cross again & you will always have a home here in the airboure aces

ok we're are currently having problems with the clan shop, so i will personally breed & ev train backups of each breedable pokemon...
too show how sorry i am about the shop, once it is re-opened we will be having a grand re-opening sale where for the first 24hour eveything will be 1/2 price

last thing is, im am sorry for the lack of updates reciently but rl has been hectic lately, & as soon as i get back on later i am dedicating tonight too updating...Again sorry for the lack of updates i hope you understand

Last edited:

Milanek

Awesome
Congrats Pure, be one hell of a leader.

Sorry to see you go Fire.

Also, post 2k get. Edit: It was when I got it. (You people and your playing with deleting posts...(It's mine.))

Last edited:

darklord18

bye fire, and grats pure

it ok azaming cant wait to go clan shopping

2000 post

Status
Not open for further replies.