• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
This is correct. Crossus, you need to revert back to Skarmory Rank. I thought it odd that you were ranking up so much but didn't think much of it until Jonno brought this up. It is both against the clan rules AND provides a very inaccurate representation of your skill level-something I am about to address.

In light of the above, I believe I'd like to call a meeting with the Leaders and other higher ranked memebers of AA, to discuss something about this "Rank" business, something I've come to notice.

Vet is right, Crossus, constantly ranking up like you are shows no skill, it just shows you beating one person above your rank once and doing so many times in a week isn't too fair I do hope that the leaders make the timing between rank ups 2 or 3 weeks at a time, and also, the pokémon that you've been donating, just seem a bit random and of no use. I am not flaming you or anything, I am just pointing this out. You shouldn't be on Togekiss rank, and that's the end of that.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
halloweenbanner.gif

Event UPDATE

That's right~! Time for MOAR CANDIES!!! :D

Come on people! They aren't that hard to find LMAO >XD

GOOD LUCK!!

Check list:
candycorna.gif

lollypopa.gif

candyapplea.gif

choca.gif

minta.gif

twinsa.gif

stoppera.gif

candya.gif

bearsau.gif

Hint: I just love our clan! Don't you? LOOK AT ALL THOSE PAGES!!! :O

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Vet is right, Crossus, constantly ranking up like you are shows no skill, it just shows you beating one person above your rank once and doing so many times in a week isn't too fair I do hope that the leaders make the timing between rank ups 2 or 3 weeks at a time, and also, the pokémon that you've been donating, just seem a bit random and of no use. I am not flaming you or anything, I am just pointing this out. You shouldn't be on Togekiss rank, and that's the end of that.

Precisely, which is why I'm taking care of it and bringing several things up to the leaders, which will fix this very problem and prevent it from continuing. It's being taken care of.

Oh your not flaming right? so wtf is this? ^ read your sentence Over please and thankyou, and frankly it seems that you've never liked me to be honest, i didn't do anything too you, didn't say **** to you accept sup or anything like that, how is this not flaming me? just because i donated ev trained pokemon that I DO NOT USE is being random? Like seriously wtf does that have to do with anything involved here really?

W/e you guys can do what the hell you want, i didn't do anything wrong and thats a fact to me, i didn't battle the same person over and over again, and it was once a week, then i just battled for fun with other people so.. W/e.

Last edited:

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Oh your not flaming right? so wtf is this? ^ read your sentence Over please and thankyou, and frankly it seems that you've never liked me to be honest, i didn't do anything too you, didn't say **** to you accept sup or anything like that, how is this not flaming me? just because i donated ev trained pokemon that I DO NOT USE is being random? Like seriously wtf does that have to do with anything involved here really?

W/e you guys can do what the hell you want, i didn't do anything wrong and thats a fact to me, i didn't battle the same person over and over again, and it was once a week, then i just battled for fun with other people so.. W/e.

Crossus, new guy, CHILL. Jonno was not flaming you; in actuality it's you who's blowing up over this. The fact is that certain rules were not being adhered to concerning your rank up matches, both by you and others. This is being taken care of, just know that things are going to likely change very soon and your proper rank will be instated as a more accurate representaion of your current skill. A word of advice, don't blow up or mouth off to members who have been here a LOT longer than you have. End of discussion; kthanxbye.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
My first banner!

Well, I got bored and made a banner. It was my first shot at it but i enjoyed doing it! =)

Here it is:

http://i54.*******.com/j6qt6g.jpg

Hope you liek!

This is the code to out into the html thing if you want it:
http://i54.*******.com/j6qt6g.jpg

Alright .... w/e he was really annoying, i don't really care if he was here longer then me, he was being rude to me for no reason and i didn't even disturb him -_-

- Oh Yeah alittle edit, If that sounded rude to you vet, My bad and sorry But that was really what had to be said lol.

Last edited:

Rai777

Cross :/, hey, I was reading all this problem along as well, your a nice guy and stuff but hey, he was just pointing out stuff in my opinion... wouldnt like to see you in trouble, and yea, that explosion of you wasnt really nescesary, I know it must be a bit annoying about the rank thingy but hey, they are talking this now right?
D:

Well, Sorry that it was an "Explosion" to you but in my view i was really just defending my self.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Enough. It's done. Any changes will be made soon and there will be no more discussion of the matter on the forum. Capish?

TehJonno

Lame-arse

I think you must've read my post in a different tone to what I wrote it, because in no way am I flaming you. And how can it seem like I've never liked you, I've talked to you like, two or three times. Usually when you donate pokémon, you donate pokémon that are of use the the clan, I'm sorry but an Adamant Pikachu with 252Sp. Atk/252 Speed / 4 Atk doesn't seem to have much use, the nature contradicts it's EVs. All this was about was me thinking that you've been ranking up unfairly, I don't see why you blew up so much over it. I didn't swear once when I was talking to, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't swear to me. Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, in a different tone to what you read it as. And that attitude you displayed there, it really showed you that I probably won't like you, I seem to enjoy pleasant people, not people who blow up like you just did, this is in NO way a flame or anything of the sort to throw any punches at you, I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk, but I meant nothing by it. Have a nice day.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
halloweenbanner.gif

EVENT UPDATE

Yep, another update people! Although the event has changed a little. It seems that 3 candies per night is a little hard to find so I have reduced this to 1 hidden instead, just to help out all you slow people! *cough* Amazing *cough*.... JK!! I loves you ANDY!!! <33333

Anyway...

Check list:
candycorna.gif

lollypopa.gif

candyapplea.gif

choca.gif

minta.gif

twinsa.gif

stoppera.gif

candya.gif

bearsau.gif

canea.gif

Hint: Who in the world would want MY DA name?! I have no idea why they would make a thread just for this?! >XD

Last edited:

Calm PokeMaster

Name:Calm Pokemaster
FC:
Platinum Friend Code :2536 3632 4456
Soul Silver FC : 2494 0321 7044

What job do you want: Clan EV Trainer
How active are you on SPPf: I Check my account every day

Would like to be an EV Trainer, since I have access to Pokerus and all Power Items. Can EV Train atleast 3 Pokes per day, hoping to join.

Last edited:
I think you must've read my post in a different tone to what I wrote it, because in no way am I flaming you. And how can it seem like I've never liked you, I've talked to you like, two or three times. Usually when you donate pokémon, you donate pokémon that are of use the the clan, I'm sorry but an Adamant Pikachu with 252Sp. Atk/252 Speed / 4 Atk doesn't seem to have much use, the nature contradicts it's EVs. All this was about was me thinking that you've been ranking up unfairly, I don't see why you blew up so much over it. I didn't swear once when I was talking to, and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't swear to me. Maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, in a different tone to what you read it as. And that attitude you displayed there, it really showed you that I probably won't like you, I seem to enjoy pleasant people, not people who blow up like you just did, this is in NO way a flame or anything of the sort to throw any punches at you, I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk, but I meant nothing by it. Have a nice day.

I fearly care if you say your not going to like me, i didn't swear, what i said that the website took as a swear word was S"h"i"t, and how can it seem like you don't like me oh.. i dunno You being rude to me for no reason at all?, If you don't like people who blow up then you really shouldn't like yourself because you blew up also, your not even pleasent too people who just join the clan....

And a little side note, i've been calm all this time -:)

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I fearly care if you say your not going to like me, i didn't swear, what i said that the website took as a swear word was S"h"i"t, and how can it seem like you don't like me oh.. i dunno You being rude to me for no reason at all?, If you don't like people who blow up then you really shouldn't like yourself because you blew up also, your not even pleasent too people who just join the clan....

And a little side note, i've been calm all this time -:)

Me being rude to you for no reason? I wasn't rude to you at all, please explain how I was rude, I would genuinely like an example of me being rude. I never said I don't like people who blow up, I didn't even hint to that in the slightest, your attitude was bad, and that's all I'm saying about that. You seem a bit over sensitive, and how am I not pleasant to people who've joined the clan?
I've done no wrong to them, how can you actually say that?

Anyways, for all the comotion I have created i'd like to apologize to everyone in the Airborne Aces, And hope you will actually Forget this happened, and actually Forgive me Lol. -Krazy

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Your job app is accepted Calm Pokemaster :3 I shall PM you with the details of your test ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.