• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Album Game

Generic User Name

This is easy. The first poster (me) will post an music album plus the singer who made the album. The NP will post a song on that album. Then the NP must post another album. Example :

Born This Way- Lady Gaga

Edge of Glory
I am not a human being- 'Lil Wayne

Right Above It (Featuring Drake)
Pink Friday- Nicki Minaj

And so on...

I'll go first:

Recovery- Eminem

bevanjenn

Banned
Paper page albums these as well charge to be fabricated of acerbic chargeless cardboard because acerbic will eventually abort your photo. You can attending for things like acerbic free, archival superior or lignin chargeless paper. You aswell charge to acquisition a way to defended the account to the page.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
That was a weird album title, man. I think Ima reply to the main post instead...

On Fire

Deformed Future // Genetic Nightmare - Carnophage

EDIT: Mods, you can delete this post for necroing. Didn't see the date on the main post, and this appeared in the "new posts" thing, so... Yeah.