• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ALL New Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
RvS: Take that Pikalax! You only get a small fusion overworld while i get a Shadows of Almia hardcore!
Pikalax: That made absolutely no sense at all.
RvS: What i'm trying to say is... MY SPRITE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!

No one's sprite is bigger than mine, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meowth: ... and... Ooh, look, here's a list by Pikalax!
CyberMew: Lemme see, lemme see! *reads* LOL!
Slowbro: I'm sorry, but Rebecca can't come to the phone right now as she's about to be deflowered.
WPS: CAPTION RAGE!!! Slowbro, you'd better keep your paws away from my sister.
Slowbro: Oh, WPS, it's you! Don't worry about Rebecca. I'll take good care of her, if you know what I mean.
WPS: CAPTION RAGE!!!
Clefable: Since Wigglytuff couldn't make it, I've decided to take his place as Guildmaster. Super special awesome!
Prompter: Psst! Wrong catchphrase!
Clefable: Whoops, sorry. Er-hem: Nyeh!
Prompter: Getting warmer.
Clefable: ... Screw the rules I have money?
Prompter: Warmer...
Clefable: My voice knows Kung Fu?
Prompter: Colder...
Clefable: Okay, I give up. What the f[EFF!]k is it?
Prompter: You're supposed to say "YOOM-TAH!!!" *Hypervoice*
Clefable: Okay, got it. *clears throat* YOOM-TA*hack cough sputter*
Statue: I'm watching you...
Picture of head: I'm watching you...
Picture of gem: I'm watching you...
Deoxys911: I'm watching you... ... Yeah, not quite so epic when it's me...
The ladies liek'd Mudkip so much, they took turns letting him have their way with them in the hot tub.
Pikalax: ... I'm fatter than I should be... And I lost all my cuteness... *sob*
Candice: Sometimes I like to dress like this and roll around outside in the snow.
Johanna: But you're stark naked!
Candice: Exactly.
Pikalax: Hey everybody, listen up! Now, you all know that HG/SS are soon to release in America. So to compensate, Nintendo's going to set off the volcano in about a minute. Everyone who wishes to live must follow me immediately! *thinking: Score.*

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
WPS: CAPTION RAGE!!! Slowbro, you'd better keep your paws away from my sister.

Me: I have a sister? Wow, I know I'm kind of sleepy in the mornings, but I would of thought I'd noticed all my life. You know, liked I'd notice if I had a sign for a- OH GOD!
-
Mechkipz: KILLKILLKILL FIREFIRE ANNIHILATE KILL DESTROY KILLKILLKILL
Cubone: Oh how horrible! That robots verb bank is malfunctioning.
-
Cubone: HEY! This is a no-parking zone! When I find that robots pilot, I'm gonna kill him.
*Meanwhile* Girl: Don't you have something important to do?
Mudkip: No. LEMME-IN!

woot21

super noob
woot21: LOLE! With this, the atomic powered woot21 super mega awesome ultra death gun the great, that I invented, I will be able to take over the world. First though I need to go to Wal-Mart HQ and blow it up.

Meta_Ridley: I'm baaaack....

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
The Uber Mudkip looking thingy: SPPf convention!!!
There's:
Serebii Wisest Celebi, Shining Mew, Pikalax, Surfer_Treecko, Killer Squirtle, Deoxys911, Rhyperior Vs. Sharpedo, and w00t21.
glalieguy: *mopes in a corner* I wasn't invited. T_T
Zandgaia: I am! *Blows raspberry*

Warning!
Serebii must insist that nobody will copy this hottub scene. We worked with proffesionals *Wink*. The following events may happen if you do so:

>Pervert men
>Mudkip lovers
>Crazy fanboys
>Pregnant women.

*Looks to side* Are we done here?

Surfer Treecko: Are you sure this is legal?
Wisest Celebi: I'm sure it is *Pushes*

*Insert hentai, ecchi, something else that's hot and sexy picture here*

Candice: FEAR TA BOOBIES!
Slowbro: *Faints*

Naked Ladies used charm!
Slowbro's attack harshly fell!
Slowbro's **** grew!
Zandgaia: And the rest is censored by the 4Kids edition <_<;

RoboKip: Do the moonwalk on teh air!
Signzilla: *Falls*

WILD LAMP APPEARED!
PICHUS ARE ANGRY!
THE WILD LAMP'S DEFENSES ARE LOWERED!

KS: Look it's a dairy!
Meowth: Read it aloud!
KS: Ok... *Cough*
Meowth:....
KS: "Dear Diary, today I ate some oatmeal: it was gross and watery. I looked out of the window: and I thought of my mother. I cried..."
Meowth: Dude this is Glalieguy's diary after he was rejected for the SPPF convention!
Blue Mew: LOL!

Pikaguy: Everybody ignores me *Sobs in corner*

Zandgaia: Ok guys, it's time for "the monthly I hate D991 because I'm never in his captions convention!"
Zandgaia: Wait darn it! We're in it!
Everybody around the table: *Facepalm*
Seel: Meheheheeh master D991 will be pleased to hear the opposition is led by Zandgaia!

Note: Zandgaia = Clefable :)

HookShot

Shiny get!
PartyOfTheDecade.png

Slowbro: Weekend's here, good god almighty, I'm gonna get drunk and be somebody!
-------------------------
The scary thing is that this is just the warm-up party.
Slowbro: A WINNER IS ME! It was I that inserted the suggestiveness into this picture! I HAVE JOY! It is you who has to do the action that is captioning the picture that is this one and Slowbro laughs at your effort! I HAVE CHORTLES! You do the seeing of yourselves and the ones you call friends in this picture and it is you who cannot have the inspiration to beat the caption that is this one! I HAVE AWESOME! I HAVE WINNINGNESS!
Mudkip: Whoa! Check that out! Ahh yeah. Hey ladies, check out the gun show going on over here! *flexes muscles* BOOM! BANG! *poses* FIREPOWAH!
Lamp shade lady: ...
TR Grunt: *takes lamp shade off her head*
Lamp shade lady: !
VPM: Here we go! The number for Pizza Hut. But what do we do for money? We spent the last of what we had on margaritas.
Killer Squirtle: Call em anyway. *evil grin*
cm: LOL!
Tree: *BLEEP* D911 you never let me have any fun! Just you wait! Sleep with one eye open, boy, cause one of these days I'll be there. I'll be there. I promise you REVENGE!

Last edited:
RvS (Well really just S): Oh damn I farted!
Cybermew: LOL! This Sharpedo's fart smells like rotten fish!
Pichu#1: If we attack it more, we'll finally get glalieguy out of the lamp! PI-CHUUUUUUUUU!
Pichu#2: Notched ear-PI-CHUUUUUUUUU!
Pichu#3: Pikachu coloured PI-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
glalieguy (inside the lamp) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

woot21

super noob
D911: I can't help but feel that someone is missing. Someone important, someone I forgot to invite. Oh well, it was probably no one important.
DCD (off screen): *cries*

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Slowbro: Wait... I'm female. Oh well. This is gonna turn into Yuri.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mudkip has a very suggestive face...

pikalax

Mudkip: *thinking* If I make the water all murky, either the ladies will get out or I could sneak in undetected and use my radar to see the good stuff. Either way, score one for the Kipster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Pichu 1: I could've sworn I installed that lamp shade this morning.
Lamp shade girl: They'll never identify me while I'm wearing this lamp shade. Pure genius!

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Meta_Ridley: I'm baaaack....
Good, because that PikaNoob with the lame costume is the new you. See, I listen to user feedback! I will kind of miss my made-from-scratch Meta Ridley, however. Oh well.
Cubone: Anyone else notice that D911's mansion has no doors?
Actually, there's the door to the Love Closet! Besides, did you forget that this mansion has more than one floor? And doors aren't the only surprises they hold, either. But you'll have to wait until next week to find out what, or who, the other floors may have held when this picture was taking place...

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Cyber Blastoise: Ok Misty, you've had too much to drink.
MIsty: My head is lamp; argument is irrelavant!

pikalax

Cubone: The power of Christ compels you to jump off!
WPS: As Christ demands, so shall I do. *jumps off, thinking: "Why did I just do that?"*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Milotic: It seems everyone has forgotten about me. Operation Diversion Spa was a complete success.
Pikalax: Hey, look, a Milotic. And it's shiny. Now what kind of joke can I make about that?
Milotic: Curses, foiled again.
I said "New Year", not "Nude Year", but I guess I can live with what I got. Now, who still needs deflowering?
The next day, all the women left the hot tub and redressed themselves. Thus did the stream of naked lady convention jokes cease to flow.

CyberMudkip: Oh, crap. I think i just broke the door.
WPS: CAPTION RAGE! Mee too. CAPTION RAGE!
CyberMudkip: Why do you keep on saying CAPTION RAGE! before and after everything you say?
WPS: CAPTION RAGE! I'm a talking billboard. I was made to say CAPTION RAGE! CAPTION RAGE!
CyberMudkip: You're freaking me out. And aren't you supposed to be falling?
WPS: CAPTION RAGE! Right. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! CAPTION RAGE!

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I though this is supposed to be closed yesterday
It was. Contest closed! I'll be back...

EDIT: Here I am! Now, who's ready for some fresh results? Get 'em while they're hot:
1P.png

First Place:
Deoxys911: Everyone! The fourth wall is broken! We may now leave this blasted world of captions forever!
Cubone: We can go back to the hottub afterwards, right?
D911: Sure.
2P.png

Second Place:
Fantina: Slowbro, when I said to use Flash, I meant "use a blinding light to guide the way", not "remove all the clothes within a 50 yard radius".
MC.png

Most Creative:
Slowbro: Weekend's here, good god almighty, I'm gonna get drunk and be somebody!
MR2.png

Most Random:
WILD LAMP APPEARED!
PICHUS ARE ANGRY!
THE WILD LAMP'S DEFENSES ARE LOWERED!

Congratulations first winners of the decade! I smell bragging rights, and a new picture:
AfterpartyOfTheDecade.png

This contest ends on January 9, 2010. Now get captioning before the cops ruin our fun!

Last edited:

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
Slowbro: Sssssuuuuppprrrrriiiiissse bbbbuuuutttttssseccckkkssss.
~~~~~~~~
Cameraman: So Deoxys, how do you feel about those embarrassing pictures of you in the tabloids?
D911: *removes cameraman from picture*

Status
Not open for further replies.