• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "All-Pokemon" Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Feti

It means that you can bring back a Pokemon previously voted out!
YES - 2
NO - 0

F

Feti

Yes - 4
No - 1

And now, there is a wild card :).. You can vote anyone of the previously voted out FIRE POKEMON! :D

Torkoal gets my vote - 1

A

Aerial Ace

Like I said, I wanted Torkoal to come back, and so I want Torkoal to get the wild card.

F

Feti

Ok.. here it is
Every Fire Pokemon (Except Legendaries) Except Charmander, Charmeleon, Cyndaquil, Quilava & Typhlosion! (I can't find the list :S)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I want torkoal back!

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I didn't think you'd actually go with the idea. Whatever, as long as it'll get my Kyuukon (Ninetales) back in. I vote for it, of course.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Hm, that sounds good. Think I'll place in a vote for Kyuukon as well. Poor thing never gets any respect, and kyubiis rock. ^^

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
hey, are we able to vote once per day, or once per round? If it's the former, you know who to count my vote towards, right?

F

Feti

No! Only one time in this.. but the results are up:

Torkoal, Welcome back to the All-Pokemon Face-off!

VOTING BREAK DOWN:
Torkoal - 4
Ninetales - 2
Blaziken - 1

In the next round, since he just came back.. Torkoal, is immune!
Now.. Vote someone out!

Tagong
Charmander
Charmeleon
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Torkoal - IMMUNE
Typhlosion

I vote.. Charmander.. Gotta save do what's best for Torkoal!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

whenever i vote charmander, charmander is on my tshirt so i vote him

Status
Not open for further replies.