• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "All-Pokemon" Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I vote out torkoal, again!

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Blaziken, Typhlosion, and Charizard are all overated. But I have a Quilava in Crystal so I cant vote him off for everything hes done for me. He single-handidly beat Morty the Gym Leader. Please vote Furret for the Pokemon Idol. Furret rules!!!!!!!!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Typhlosion

SAVE TORKOAL

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
Keep Typhlosion vote out Torkoal

F

Feti

Those three votes marked the end of...

Typhlosion!

Typhlosion - 5
Torkoal - 4

Now, the FINAL TWO!
Torkoal
Quilava

Who deserves to win? Vote now!

My vote.. TORKOAL!

*Votes out Quilava* No, I'm not a Torkoal fan *Hides photographs of me hugging Torkoal's GBA pics*

SC~ out

C

Cyndaquil's No.1 Fan

Votes off Torkoal, too slow and U SHOULDNT HAVE COME BACK!!!!!!!! **Mourns For Cyndaquil and Tyhlosion!!**

F

Feti

And.. With that..

TORKOAL joins Tropius in the winning circle!

ROUND THREE - WATER
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Psyduck
Golduck
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Seel
Dewgong
Shellder
Cloyster
Krabby
Kingler
Horsea
Seadra
Goldeen
Seaking
Staryu
Starmie
Magikarp
Gyarados
Lapras
Vaporeon
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Chinchou
Lanturn
Marill
Azumarill
Politoed
Wooper
Quagsire
Slowking
Qwilfish
Corsola
Remoraid
Octillery
Mantine
Kingdra
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Swampert
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Wingull
Pelipper
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Wailmer
Wailord
Barboach
Whiscash
Corpish
Crawdaunt
Feebas
Milotic
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisc

You can vote OUT Three Pokemon a day, but each pokemon only once each round! (Ex. You vote Gorebyss, Relicanth and Luvdisc Saturday, and Huntail, Squirtle, Milotic Sunday.. Then you can't vote any of those 6 on Monday unless it's a new round!!)

A new round starts when a Pokemon has been voted out!

When a Pokemon's Number reaches 5, it's out!

I'm voting: Luvdisc, Magikarp & Milotic!

TALLY:
Luvdisc, Magikarp, Milotic - 1
REST - 0

I vote out Kingler, Poliwrath, and Cloyster.
If Luvdisc or Relicanth are voted out, you will answer to my boiling rage*covers the two with bullet proof vests, and dons T-Shirt that says "Save Luvdisc and Relicanth!"*

SC~ out

Last edited:
A

Aerial Ace

Sorry Sheer Cold, I HAVE TO vote for Luvdisc. It's such a horrible Pokemon, and there's no way around that. I also vote for Milotic (most annoying ever), and Goldeen, just because.

C

Christian

Umm... Qwilfish, Magikarp and... um... Feebas. It's not that I dislike them. I just want them OUT :p...

F

Feti

Before I post the current tally, I want to say, the way names are posted are in no particular order..

TALLY:
Magikarp - 3
Luvdisc, Milotic, Feebas - 2
Qwilfish, Seel, Goldeen, Magikarp, Kingler, Poliwrath, Cloyster - 1
REST - 0

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
hmm.... tough choice.... not a big fan of water-types anyway, besides Lapras, and to some extent Satoshi's Heigani and Waninoko. Hell, I'll make a deal with everyone. Promise to help keep Hakuryuu (Dragonair) alive when it gets to the Dragon-type round, and I'll help vote off any water-types you despise (unless it's Lapras).

Status
Not open for further replies.