• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "All-Pokemon" Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
Blastiose, moltic, clampearl

armaldo

Feti said:
Current Round:
Round #2 - Fire

It's like a game, to find out who's the best Pokemon for each type when all types only got one Poke left, it's be: 1 voted out a day, to see who is the last pokemon standing! (Ps. There'll be only Pokemon's 1st type.. except Flying, the last group, where all flying pokes get another chance, and then there's all the second place pokemons, who'll also get a second chance.. except the flying second place.. there it's his third chance..)
5 votes, and the pokemon is out, you can vote again when the next pokemon is out! (There will never be legendaries)

Contestants:

Sole Survivors:
Grass - Tropius
Fire - Torkoal
Water - Current
Bug -
Normal -
Electric -
Poison -
Ground -
Rock -
Psychic -
Fighting -
Ice -
Steel -
Dark -
Dragon -
Flying -
Second Chance -

All-Star -

Grass Face-Off: Page 1 - 8
Fire Face-Off: Page 8 -20
Water Face-Off: Page 20 - ??

EDIT: Oh, and you're voting Pokemon OUT untill there will only be 2, then you're voting for! :)

I'll do the next 3 after this ones done-which are Bug,Normal,& Electric is that all right?

armaldo

hellow just testing srry

Hello! Never posted here before, but it appears Blastoise, Tentacool, Kingler, Goldeen, Magikarp, Feebas, Milotic, Clampearl, and Luvdisc are all DEAD. Why must you continue to vote for dead pokes? I vote Carvahna, Seadra, and Gyarados for a kill!

armaldo

squrtile, totidile,barboach

squrtile, totidile,barboach

FlygonXS

Kamehameha!
Milotic, Vaporeon and Blastoise

armaldo

ludicolo, todile, vaporeon

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
Swampert Marshstomp and Golduck bye bye

Mudkip3

Marill, Azumarill, and Tentacruel. Final answer.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I guess I'll vote for MARRILL, AZUMARRIL, and TENTACRUEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.