• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Alphabet.

Arceus94

I like the letter F for some reason :/

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
I choose B. First is worst second is best. 'Nuff said

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Z - It's just cool.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I've found a liking for the letter C. C might as well stand for cute, I've met some really cute girls with C names.

L... scares me. As does F, especially when we're talking report cards. *shudders*

X, nuff said.

Well, X does seem pretty attractive, seeing as it's the letter for kissing, and for very sexual movies (as well as being in the word "sex" itself), but I dunno, math class kind of ruins it for me. Especially if it shows up in a red pen :S

Wire

Banned
My favoir letter is f

Skydra

Which letter did you pick most?

I picked "Q" the most.

"Pick"? Pick for what? Do you expect me to pick letters at random during my everyday life? Outrageous. Preposterous. I refuse to answer.

...my favorite letter is E though, I guess because my name starts with it...