• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
The Amazing Poké-Race

Thank you to everyone who has signed up!

;475; Hello everyone, my name is Phil Keogallade, and this is the Amazing Poké-Race! In this game, nine teams of two go on a great journey across the Poké-Earth (and beyond) for a chance to win $1,000,000 dollars (in fake internet cash).

The object of the game is to get to the Pit Stop first before everyone else to prevent getting eliminated. If you're the last one to check in, you will be eliminated in most cases. It also helps to come first because you get to start the next leg first, followed the second team, third team, etc. I will PM you when you can go.

You will be randomly paired up with another contestant, and you must work together to complete challenges and travel around.

To get where you need to go, you will have to receive Clues from either Clue Boxes or different people. The different clue types are:

Route Information - This type tells you where to go. Usually, you can decide how to get there (unless stated otherwise), and depending on what type of travel it is, it will take different amounts of time. Sometimes, it will give you more cryptic clues and you have to figure out the location that you're supposed to do. At other times, you have to do a small task before moving on.

Detour - This type of clue haves you making a choice between 2 challenges. Both Pokemon on the team will have to work together to do the task.

Road Block - Here, you will be given a cryptic question, on which you will have to pick one person from the team to complete the road block. Once decided, I will PM you the challenge, which you will have to complete to move on.

Fast Forward - Twice during the game, a fast forward will come up. This will give you a fairly hard challenge but, if you complete it, you will then be able to go directly to the pit stop.

After every detour is an obstacle called a U-Turn. Each team gets one U-Turn power to use at a U-Turn point. They can decide to use it whenever they're at a U-Turn Point (unless it is already in use) to make a team that's behind them go and do the other Detour Challenge.

Another obstacle is the Speed Bump. If you come in last during a non-elimination leg, you will be forced to do an extra challenge at a random point during the next leg.

The Final Leg will take place once we have the Final 3 teams. Instead of an elimination, whoever gets to the final pit stop first is the winner!

Now for some rules:

1: All general SPPF rules and Games Section Rules Apply
2: Do not skip a challenge or clue
3: Stay active, or else you will fall behind and will most likely get your team eliminated
4: You cannot play as a Legendary Pokemon
5: Small RPing is allowed, just don't go overboard
6: Have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favour! //shot

Break the rules, and you will get a strike. One is a warning (for Rule 2, you have to back and do what you were supposed to), two is a 24 hour penalty, three is a 48 hour penalty, and four will get you eliminated from the game.

Aakash98 - 1 Strike
Trickster Zorua - 1 Strike
GalladeofSpades - 1 Strike
Jordie - 1 Strike

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:
Pokemon:
Anything Else?:

The Racers
;123; Kagemushi (CuriousHeartless)
:549: Lilly (MegaSerperior)
;392; Mofo Jojo (Ghosts of the Forums)
:570: Zoro Darkheart (Trickster Zorua)
;272; Salsa (Apollo77)
;196; Crystal (Mon1010)
:560: Rico "Twist" Spire (DarkRecon)
;040; Amanda (leafstormfire)
;373; Godzilla (Flash-Sama)
;474; Beetee ({(•)___(•)})
;477; Kimono (GalladeofSpades)
;153; Kiki (dinosaurus)
:609: Chandler (Aakash98)
;197; Amy (Thecatteam)
:625: Katniss (destroyer39)
;407; Aromalia (Jordie)
:632: Prometheus (Armando Payne)
:521: Meg 'Magpie' North (Norns)

The Teams
http://i50.*******.com/210gmdx.png
;477; Kimono
;407; Aromalia

http://i49.*******.com/33p7go5.png
;392; Mofo Jojo
:521: Meg 'Magpie' North

http://i47.*******.com/2qlqyx3.png
:549: Lilly
;196; Crystal

http://i49.*******.com/14wr22h.png
:560: Rico "Twist" Spire
;330; Vex

http://i50.*******.com/2mqvsia.png
:625: Katniss
:632: Prometheus

http://i49.*******.com/29e53lh.png
:570: Zoro Darkheart
;272; Salsa

http://i49.*******.com/4g4rk.png
;153; Kiki
:609: Chandler

http://i45.*******.com/2yx2lhu.png
;123; Kagemushi
;197; Amy

http://i46.*******.com/2i0c9eb.png
;040; Amanda
;474; Beetee

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Name: Kagemushi
Pokemon: Scyther
Personality: Kagemushi is very fast. Kagemushi thinks fast, moves fast, attacks fast. Why ever sit still when you can just keep going fast! And Kagemushi is very awesome! *I come in* "Gimme that description thing Kagemushi. Now then," and now then. Kagemushi reacts without thinking. That isn't to say he is an idiot, but unless you somehow manage to get him to sit still, he will never really show and intelligence. Well, unless he is battling something, which in a race seems unlikely. Then he strikes weak spots with strong attacks, but even then he runs more on instinct than thought. His lack of thinking stuff through also means that he tends to resort to violence quickly, but never towards children or parents whose children are nearby. He also always refers to himself in the third person.
Anything Else: Not really. He can use any kind of cutting or slashing move available to Scythers.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Name:Lilly
Pokemon: shiny Lilligant (Yes, I have Lilly the Liilgant, is there a problem?)
Personality: Lilly is a go-with-the-flow kind of girl. She faces whatever life throws at her without disagreement. There are things she doesn't like, but she has learned to just deal with them and move on. Lilly is a skilled healer using various moves like Synthesis and Aromatherapy to take care of herself and her friends. She isn't into battling very much, she'd much rather get cozy and read a good book. However, she has decent strength in battle and knows some pretty good strategies.
Anything Else?: Lilly is more intelligent then athletic.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
sounds fun enough.

Name: Mofo Jojo
Pokemon: Infernape
Personality: jojo don't care for no grammer. jojo not smart. jojo slit your throat, you b***h.
Anything Else?: i just picked infernape because of the name i could think of.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Name: Zoro Darkheart
Pokemon: Zorua
Personality: He don't really like to sport, until he joined the competition. He's whiny, he wants everything and he makes different stuff like food by illusions!
Anything Else?: Ehm, if it's possible, can he be Shiny? Oh, and he loves playing more then sporting. ;)

Last edited:

Apollo77

John Doe
Name: Salsa
Pokemon: Ludicolo
Personality: Carefree and lively, Salsa is just looking for a good time. He lives to chill out to his favorite jams, contributing to his love for music. He's smarter than he lets on, but not really that intelligent. Instead he just closes his eyes and moves to the beat. But if you mess with his music, watch out!
Anything Else?: He has a strange affinity for water polo.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Welcome to everyone that has signed up so far! Thank you for joining! 17 spots left for anyone else who would like to join.

Also, to answer your question TZ, yes your character may be shiny.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Thanks SL, make my character Shiny pwease! :3 Andyou welcome, this is gonna be a awesome game! :D

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Crystal
Species: ;196;
Personality: Crystal acts elegant and proper, and carries herself like a lady. She is a girly girl, and she enjoys designing clothes and gemstones, and anything she considers cute/pretty. She will often give people makeovers, whether they wanted one or not. She likes being in the spotlight, and she can be vain and self centered at times. At the end of the day, she's a good friend, and is very generous to her friends. Although she dislikes getting dirty, and she takes pride in her appearance, she's not above getting her paws dirty for those in need.
Other: She's the type of Pokemon every Pokemon should know. ;)
---

Rarity clone, FTW! xD

Last edited:
I wanna sign up, but I have a question. Does it matter what Pokemon we choose? Like will their different skills be taken into account? Or is it just for show?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I wanna sign up, but I have a question. Does it matter what Pokemon we choose? Like will their different skills be taken into account? Or is it just for show?

The only thing that would of real importance would be the speed that your Pokemon would be traveling by foot, and even then it wouldn't be a too big of a difference. (ex. A Jolteon might take about 30 minutes to get somewhere, while a Shuckle would take an hour). It would also affect the dialogue of the character (Yes, there will be a little bit of dialogue/story in the game, that is why I wanted personalities on the characters). Other than that, it's just for show.

Recon

Name: Rico "Twist" Spire
Pokemon: :560:
Personality: Rico is a confident and energetic dancer, though he prefers to be called Twist, his street name. Twist specializes in many forms street dance such as hip-hop, breaking and oddly, contortion style dance. Often times whenever he hears music, he feels it and moves to the beat, no matter where he is. He is shown to be quite competitive, especially during dance-offs, though he has a lot of fun doing so. Many of his friends say that he has a magnetic personality, and isn't afraid to show off what he can do.
Anything Else?: Fairly restless, and dances whenever and wherever he can. Has good leg strength, arm strength and sense of balance due to his dancing.

Last edited:

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Sounds fun!

Name: Kiki

Pokemon: ;153;

Personality: Kiki is a hard worker, though not the smartest of the bunch. She isn't the greatest at deciphering encrypted messages or figuring out riddles, but that doesn't stop her from trying her hardest to discover the answer. Sometimes she works a little too hard thinking, but she still works hard and prefers to be with others than by herself. She is outgoing and happy.

(i actually have to leave now but I'd like to come back and finish this post when I have a chance, if it's okay to keep it unfinished until I'm back. If it's on a first-come first-serve basis then feel free to skip over my post and ill participate next time!)

Thanks SilverLugia, seems that there are still spots open so I will edit this (it is currently 3:42am CST) and be part of it. :)

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Name: Amanda
Pokemon: Wigglytuff
Personality: Amanda is a bouncy, bubbly happy-go-lucky Wigglytuff. Her mood can switch back and forth from happytosadtomad before you can say YOOMTAH! She is more intelligent than she seems but can get distracted very easily and...ooh, Perfect Apple! ♪
Anything Else?: Amanda is Guild Wigglytuff's granddaughter.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I want in ^_^

Name-Gozilla
Pokemon-Salamence
Gender-Female
Personalitity-Godzilla(Salamence) just likes to travel and had fun :) she's very carefree when she travels with me and they make an excellent team :)
Anything Else-Oh Godzilla is shiny ;)

Last edited:
Name: Trixie
Pokemon: Drifloon ;425;
Personality: Trixie is a very intelligent girl who often buries herself in crosswords. She is kind hearted and loves being a sweetie to everyone. Despite being smart she is very gullible and ditzy, which often leads her into bad situations. She also adores cute things.....she's very girly.
Anything Else?: Trixie is kinda a go-to character of mine, so don't kill her.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Name: CC
Pokemon: Gallade ;475;
Personality: CC the gallade, is a very proud pokemon, he always likes to keep his cool even in tough situations, other pokemon would describe him as filled with pride and very narcist, he spends so much time excercising and taking care of his looks that sometimes he looses track of things, aside from his looks he always helps anyone in need and never backs down in a fight
Anything Else?: he has several black belts in different styles of martial arts and also likes to spend his free time traveling

Last edited:
Name: Beetee
Pokemon: ;474;
Personality: Beetee is a computer-generated Pokemon that downloaded a virus and now glitches up constantly. Every once in a while, the fabric of space-time around him becomes unstable, and many strange things happen (for one, he obtained a gender). He has no personality due to being computer-generated, but he is constantly computing the most beneficial way mathematically to work with his partner in order to achieve maximum success.