• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Welcome to the Race, everyone! 12 Racers down, 10 to go!

dinosaurus, I'd rather that this be a first-come first-serve basis, but I'm pretty sure that, unless these sign-ups go REALLY quickly, you will still be able to get in.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Name: Kimono
Pokemon: ;477;
Personality: Kimono is a pervert. A dirty one at that. He will spout a multitude of very dirty pick-up lines that no children (or adult for that matter) should ever hear. However, he only uses these pick-up lines with ladies who are wearing a kimono. How'd you think he got his name? When not flirting with a girl in a kimono, he's actually quite likeable by the female gender and actually acts like a normal, oblivious-to-everything citizen (though he's still a massive pervert). What else... oh yeah he likes chocolate. Don't ask him what he likes to eat it on.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
GalladeofSpades and dinosaurus, thank you for joining!

There are still 8 spots open that are up for grabs!

Aakash98

Name: Chandler
Species: Chandelure
Personality: Chandler is a fanfiction writer who is trying to get some inspiration when he is going to write one known as Total Pokemon Island, so he competes and thinks of the situations like stages of a plot. He is very confident in situations and follows by the rules, even though the species are known to be scary he is a nice guy and is respectful towards others

Thecatteam

Name: Lily
Pokemon: ;197;
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected, Lily always thinks before she acts. Of course, this comes at the price of being extremely indecisive! Rashness and spontaneity get on her nerves. She has good balance, but horrible endurance.
Anything Else?: Lily hopes to win the cash prize to start her own knitting business.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Name: Katniss
Pokemon: Bisharp
Personality: Determined but not cocky, strategic
Anything Else?: Would like to be paired up with Beetee.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Anything Else?: Would like to be paired up with Beetee.

You will be paired up randomly with someone. Although I did see what you did there, I'm not going to automatically pair you up with him. The RNG might pair you two up, but it's only a 1/21 chance, not likely.

hate you..

Hate who? Why the hate, anyway? You're supposed to have fun in games, after all.

5 spots are still available! :)

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
can we just start the game?

EDIT: could you ref the rtd please, silverlugia? its slower then molasses over there.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
can we just start the game?

EDIT: could you ref the rtd please, silverlugia? its slower then molasses over there.

1. Not yet, especially since we have an odd number of racers ATM.
2. This is not the place to talk about stuff not related to this game. That is considered SPAM. If you like to talk to me about RtD, there are 2 great to do so: by VMing me or PMing me.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Name: Lily
Pokemon: ;197;
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected, Lily always thinks before she acts. Of course, this comes at the price of being extremely indecisive! Rashness and spontaneity get on her nerves. She has good balance, but horrible endurance.
Anything Else?: Lily hopes to win the cash prize to start her own knitting business.
:549: Um excuse me. -taps shoulder- My name is Lilly so this might get confusing...

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
That is a good point. Even though the names have slightly different spellings, it can become really confusing at times. MegaSerperior, Thecatteam, maybe one of you should change the name of your characters, so mess-ups can be avoided.

Thecatteam

SilverLugia said:
MegaSerperior, Thecatteam, maybe one of you should change the name of your characters, so mess-ups can be avoided.
MegaSerperior said:
OK, then my new name will be... Laura.

No, no, you don't have to change your name, I'll change mine! I'm so sorry I didn't check the names list carefully enough! I'll be Amy.

Jordie

Bang!
Name: Aromalia
Pokemon: Roserade
Personality: Unexpectedly tough and very talented
Anything Else?: Despite the effeminate name, Aromalia is a guy

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
It is very nice of both of you to offer to change your names. However, as MegaSerperior joined first, it's only fair that she gets to keep the name. Is that alright with you guys?

Okay, as we have now reached the minimum amount of racers, I'm going to keep the sign-ups open for another 24 hours in case of any last minute sign-ups. Unless there is an odd number of racers at the end of the 24 hour mark, sign-ups will close tomorrow and teams will be assigned shortly afterward.