• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

Armando Payne

I'm joining.

Name: Prometheus
Pokemon: Durant
Personality: Prometheus relies on logic, he very rarely shouts and he very rarely cracks a smile. He simply wants to get in there, win the thing and leave. He's incredibly efficient and he'll get rid of anybody who's in his way.
Other things we should know? He served in Vietnam as Head Cook. He was born in Gibraltar in the year of 1792, due to being made of pure steel he doesn't really age. He dated a Charmander from the years 1831-1850.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Okay, we have gotten another racer in the last 24 hours, and as much as I want to start this game as much as you guys do, I can't really work around an odd number. We have to get one more racer, or remove a racer. I don't want to disappoint anyone and tell them that they can't play anymore, so I'm going with the first choice. You guys can help by asking some of your friends if they would like to play, or by advertising the game in your signatures. As soon as one more person joins, I will close down the sign-ups and assign the teams!

Aakash98

This can be a good inspiration to my upcoming fic...

I am so eager to burn some soul with Chandler like on Fanfiction. So come on last person. Come now and join

GC7

This War Is Ours!
@Lugia, hey if you need space and no one joins in the next few hours i wouldnt mind getting removed, i will be busy this weekend and i dont want to dissapoint my partner :( i really wanted to play though but i look forward to the next one :)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
@Lugia, hey if you need space and no one joins in the next few hours i wouldnt mind getting removed, i will be busy this weekend and i dont want to dissapoint my partner :( i really wanted to play though but i look forward to the next one :)

If you are sure about it, then I will remove you from the game.

And with that, the sign-ups are closed I will start assigning teams. They will be announced later today.

Aakash98

Preview

Aakash98: Looks we are about to start this show and with his scouter I can talk to Chandler, so Chandler how's it going?

:609:: Pretty well boss, as I said this will be a warm-up for Total Pokemon Island. S lets hope I willing team member

Aakash98: So who are you most worried about?

:609:: I'd say Godzilla the Salamance, because he can fly and is seemingly the most powerful for being a pseudo-legendary, so he can take a lot of heat. The ones I'm least concerned about are either Trixie the Driffloon or Zoro the Zorua, because everyone else is either very usable in competitive stuff like battling or Pokeathlon or has evolved, so they got a disadvantage...

Aakash98: Lets leave it to Silver Lugia to decide the teams

You need some preview for the contestants

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
umm before the round is started, shouldn't we get to know who we are partnered up with?

625.png
: Beetee Beetee Beetee Beetee...

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
we don't know yet.

;392; shutup shutup shutup. i'll kill your bisharp with ma close combat.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
:625::grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. when can i kill him?

Me: after it begins Katniss. then you can go all out.

:625::good. the sooner the better.

CuriousHeartless

Ghost, stop being a rude jerk. And now a filler mixed with my own character introduction.

Me: So, Kagemushi, are you excited for this?

;123;: Kagemushi will crush them all! Kagemushi ready to win!

Me: You know that you will be on a team, right?

;123;: No, team will have Kagemushi, not other way around. They will be happy to have Kagemushi!

Me: I'm sure they will. Now, shouldn't you be recording the first episode yet?

;123;: Oh yes, Kagemushi should! *Runs away*

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
;392; lol. try it. close combat. flare blitz. fire blast. i can go on and on. i beat you no matter what, and you cant do jack **** to me. except for psychoo cut.view that last part on the ghost skin.

EDIT: try as i must, i cant make it invisible.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
:625::YOU WANNA BET?!?! LEMME AT EM!!! LEMME AT EM!!! LEMME AT EM!!!

Me: CALM DOWN KATNISS!!! now i want to shoot him too but you know we cant yet.

:625:: When its time you better look out you dumb***

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^ (OOC: Watch them be on the same team.)

;196; Can we please behave like civilized Pokemon, and not try to kill each other, hm? Besides, I think it's obvious I'm going to be the victor. *Telekinetically picks up several dresses.* Now, which of these should I wear on my debut? A good first impression is everything you know.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
:625:: When can i kill her like in the Games? Just the word 'victor' enrages me.

Me:why do you want to kill everyone?

:625:: because theyre all bent on infuriating me. Except for Beetee.

Me:Just think happy thoughts.

:625:: Like teaming up with Beetee?

Me: Yes if that helps.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;475; Hello everyone to Season 1 of the Amazing Poke-Race! We are currently in Iccirus City, where we will assign each racer into 9 Teams of 2. After, the teams will be taken to the starting line, where they will begin the race of a lifetime around the world, with the grand prize of 1,000,000 (fake) pokedollars on the line. But first, let’s meet our contestants. Hello Kagemushi, how are you?
;123; Kagemushi is great! Kagemushi is getting ready for the race! *Goes off to run around the area*
;475; Okay then! Well let’s go see someone else, shall we? Hello Miss Lilly!
:549: Why hello there, Phil! How are you doing?
;475; I’m doing just fine, Lilly! Now, do you have any strategies for the race?
:549: Not really. I’m just going to enjoy the game, see the sights and go with the flow, you know?
;475; Okay, thank you for your time!
:549: It’s my pleasure.
;475; Moving on, here we have Mofo Jojo!
;392; no her we haz yo momma in yo houz getin redy for dis awzum rac.
;475; That was probably the worst grammar I’ve ever seen in my life.
;392; U HAZ A *Bleep*ING PROBLEM WIH MA *Bleep*ING GRAMER U *Bleep*!!!!!11!!!1!
;475; No, I don’t, but-
;249; You! Fire monkey! Learn how to use proper grammar! Now! *Throws a dictionary at Mofo Jojo’s face*
;475; Yeah, Miss ~SilverLugia~ kind of has a problem with it…
;392; ugh ur telin me…
:570: Hey, what happened here?
;392; u dun wana no
;475; Hello Zoro! How have you been?
:570: You have no idea! The car ride here was so long and uncomfortable and I was so bored! It isn’t even exciting here. The only thing that has been keeping me alive is the excitement for the competition and food. *Makes an illusion hotdog and eats it*
;475; A lot of complaints coming out of you… so, why did you join the Amazing Poke-Race?
:570: For the prize, of course! With $1,00,000, I would buy-
*Random music comes on*
;272; AWW YEAH! This is my jam! *Starts dancing in front of Zoro*
:570: SALSAAAA! GET OUT OF THE WAAAAY! ;_;
;272; *Pays no attention to Zoro and keeps dancing*
;475; Hey Salsa!
;272; *Pays no attention to Phil either*
;475; Okay… *Walks away* Next, we have Crystal!
;196; Why hello Phil. It’s nice to see- *Steps in small mud puddle* EWW, WHAT IS THIS PREPOSTEROUS SUBSTANCE ON MY PAW?!?! GET IT OFF ME!
;475; It’s just a little bit of mud…
;196; Well, this MUD is getting in the way of my beauty!
;475; *Rolls eyes, pulls a rag out of nowhere, and cleans Crystal’s paw* There, is that better?
;196; Much better, thank you.
;475; So, what do you do for a living?
;196; Well, I have a shop back at home where I design only the most beautiful clothes and dresses, especially for my friends.
;475; Oh? And who would they be?
;196; Well, there’s Moonlight Glimmer the Umbreon, Thunder Bolt the Jolteon, Leafwhisper the Leafeon, Blue Brownie the Vaporeon, and Orange Martini the Flareon.
;475; And my little eeveelutions they are!
;196; What?
;475; Nevermind. Next up is Rico!
:560: That’s Twist to you.
;475; Okay then, Twist! I’ve heard that you’re a good dancer. Can you show us some of your moves?
:560: No problem, dude! *Shows off some of his break dancing*
;475; Those are some fine dance skills you-
;040; YOMTAAAAAAH!!!
;475; Woah! Hey Amanda!
;040; Hi host Phil! How’s it going? I’m doing so well, but this Emolga took my Perfect Apple… *sob sob*
;475; It’s okay, it’s just an apple…
;040; Just an apple? JUST AN APPLE?!?! THAT WAS A HIGH QUALITY PERFECT APPLE THAT THAT EMOLGA TOOK FROM RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE! AND- Oh look! The Emolga with my Perfect Apple! YOMTAH! *Runs off*
;475; That was odd…
;373; RRROOOOOAAAARRR!
;475; I’m guessing that must Godzilla flying around in the sky…
;425; Did I just hear a roar?
;475; Don’t worry. That’s just one of our contestants.
;425; Oh, phew!
;475; So, what have you been up to, Trixie?
;425; Oh, I’ve just be exercising my brain with crossword puzzles and the likes.
;153; NOOOO, why can’t I figure this darn puzzle out?
;425; Hey there, would you like my help?
;153; Oh thank you so much! You see… *Goes off with Trixie to get some help with her puzzle*
;475; Well, with that taken care of, here we have the next racer: Beetee!
;474; BZZT! HELLO PHIL, I AM BEETEE THE COMPUTER GENERATED POKEMON!
;475; Well Beetee, what is it like being a computer-generated Pokemon?
;474; BZZT! I DON’T REALLY HAVE A PERSONALITY, AND I HAVE THIS WEIRD GLITCH THAT GUFRRSHIPAJO;L;FH;WUIRGHASGGUZUMISSINGNOHAZLBGHL 404 ERROR *Glows for a second, then a random Miltank appears beside Beetee*
;475; Something like… that?
;474; YES, BZZT! BUT I AM VERY INTELLIGENT AND WILL HELP MY TEAM THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN.
;475; That’s great!
;477; *Runs into Phil*
;475; Hello Kimono!
;477; Hey Phil! Have you seen any girls wearing kimonos around anywhere?
;475; No, sorry dude, and I don’t really want to know why.
;196; *A few feet away* There you go, darling!
;407; *Is wearing a kimono* How many times do I have to tell you that I’m not a –
;477; KIMONOOOOO *Crashes into Aromalia* Hey sexy lady, would you [Insert Perverted Pickup Line Here]
;407; *Uses Poison Jab on Kimono and rips off his kimono* First, that was REALLY perverted. Secondly, I’m a guy!
;477; Oh, that was awkward. Sorry dude, it’s just that whenever I see someone wearing a kimono, I…
;475; That was… strange…
:609: Yes… very… o_O
;475; Hello Chandler! I’ve heard of your works as a Fanfiction writer! Are you working on any new stories?
:609: Actually, I’ve been hoping to get some inspiration for my new story from this game! The story will be called Total Pokemon Island.
;475; Great! I can’t wait to read it!
:609: You won’t be disappointed!
;197; Hey, I heard a crash over here. What’s going on?
;475; You don’t want to know Amy… anyhow, Amy, how’s it going?
;197; Not bad! Just can’t decide on what I should take with me on the trip…
;475; Most people are getting really anxious to start the game. Are you?
;197; Nope! I preferred that you set this game up carefully and not rush it.
;475; I agree.
:625: *Walks past*
;475; Katniss! May I have a word with you?
:625: If it doesn’t involve you telling me that I will be paired up with Beetee, I don’t want to know.
;197; Beetee? The glitched-up Porygon-Z?
:625: Yes. No one else will suffice. *Walks off*
:632: Well, she’s a picky Bisharp, isn’t she?
;475; Hello Prometheus! What are your plans for the Amazing Poke-Race?
:632: I just want to win and get it over with.
;475; You’re not going to enjoy the travelling, or see the sights, or anything?
:632: Nope.
;475; Okay…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went over the Maximum Number of images for a post, so I need to make this in 2 parts. Filler please?