• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

Aakash98

:609: Sorry Kiki, but I'm already taken. We can be friends in this situation, I really care about most Pokemon

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
;392; "u wont esckape thiz tyme!" [flare blitz on bayleeef, snaps zorua's neck.]

Armando Payne

:632: This should be easy, everyone hates each other, make everyone detest and fight against each other equals biggest chance of winning, united I stand, divided everyone else including Katniss if push come to shove, will fall, after all that is the most logical sense of winning. Eliminate the damned Fire types first, make sure they don't burn me alive accidentally with their heathen wretched dour breath, then eliminate that Mon's team, then everything would become most logical indeed.

Armando Payne

:632: *scuttles out the way* Why somebody wants to commit homicide on a TV show, I don't know, still it's just a fire type, a pointless waste of space.

OOC: Prometheus hates Fire Types, because they're 4X weak to fire types, so yeah.

CuriousHeartless

;123;: *Stares at really aggressive Infernape*Good challenge. *Walks behind Mofo Jojo and he Fire Blasts Prometheus * And monkey is a big jerk, so Kagemushi helping. Aerial Ace *Feigns a strike and then hits Mofo Jojo with a powerful slash over the head, boosted by Kagemushi's Technician ability.* Terrible fight, go down too easily.

OOC: In other words, please stop being an annoyance Ghost. And you are supposed to be moderate with RPing, not every other post and trying to kill other contestants.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
;392; u didnt evn hit mee i that gud.

OOC: i get your point. just passing time.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;196; Of course! Everyone is acting like a bunch of ruffians. *Walks off*

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
;40; Friendly friends! *gets out pom poms shaped as Perfect Apples!*

GOOOO..Kagemushymushy! GOOO...Fatty Fojo!

Recon

:560:: *too busy breakdancing to notice everyone else*

Armando Payne

:632: So, when is everyone going to lose to me and the load? Because inevitably that will be the case because winning is the one and only thing I do.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
:570:: *heals himself, put Infernape in special Fire Cage, heal Bayleef again* You welcome Bayleef! ^^ And thanks Chandelure! ;D

Aakash98

:609: If this was one of the Total Pokemon Island contests on Fanfiction I would've voted Mojo off. Just saying. I mean why hit my teammate does he have an abusive trainer or is he just a total ***hole.

Here is my list of people to try to get get rid of

1. Mojo: He brutally hurts my teamate, so he is going down

2. Prometheus, having a double weakness to my type he would be easy to dispose of.

3. Godzilla, The strongest and the least of my worries, but if he gets far and he is more likely gonna win, he is gone

My skills of a host and previous competitor will help us Right Kiki?

Last edited:

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;153; I agree Chandler, he ain't that nice!
And I think they will! But as long as we have fun I don't mind if we win or lose :D

Aakash98

Where is everybody

:609: Hmm where is Kimono, Aromalia, Godzilla and Trixie... We haven't seen them ever since the competition began... and time is running out. Hmm maybe I should start writing the fanfic, so 22 pokemon to include and two hosts...

So when is the challenge, because I'm so Psyched to start

Thecatteam

;197; *absentmindedly picks at grass*