• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;407; ;477; *Running toward Bellchime Trail*
;477; *Sees a Kimono Girl walk past* asdfyrkujtgmcxyrthgdmngfvtugdh KIMONO GUUUURL!!! *Tries to run off*
;407; Oh no you don't. *Grabs Kimono's arm and drags him to the cluebox*
;477; B-bu-bu-but-
;407; The answer is still no. *Takes out the clue*

Red Team can now move on.

"The Green team is now heading towards the Glitter Lighthouse and the first pitstop."
;330; Heck yeah,aren't we in the lead?

Aakash98

:609: Hmm we are hesitated for now, coming from London has it's pros and (sighs) cons

(I'm really British so I'm being hesitated...)

Armando Payne

^I'm British and I ain't hesitating. 'Cause I'm a Brummie and Birmingham is like the best city in Europe. Because like only 3% of us are actually English and only like 20% of us originate from Britain.)

Aakash98

^I kind of in an different Time Zone like you, as well as still going to school, so I am at a disadvantage to not go online as often as most of you, especially I have a partner who lives in Canada which is an 8 or 9 hour timezone while doing the Lamp Jump Launch which requires taking turns to make a guess, so I have to wait for my partner to communicate with me that she made a guess, so I can be permitted make a guess for a clue which has 1/5 chance to be right and at only times around Midnight we can be both online . It took One week for me to get a chance to guess and we have one word, so Pink Team who was orignally first to being tied with multiple teams for third

It is cool for you to live in Birmingham, I hardly know people who are fans of Pokemon where I'm from in London

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;153; :/ Sorry Chandler, I had given my number but I was told that you hadn't given your number yet so I wasn't sure where we were at.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Orange Team

You decide to go to the right again, which results in you pushing back Hariyama again. 2 more pushes to go.

Meanwhile...

;407; Hey, here's a painting I did. Is it good?
;214; Yep! *Hands Aromalia the clue*
;407; Yes! I did it! Kimono, I did something fancy that doesn't involve strength!
;477; Woohoo! Oh, and before we move on...
;407; Yes Kimono?
;477; Can I go see the Kimono Girls now?
;407; You wish.

Red Team may now move on.

CuriousHeartless

Where'd my partner go?

;123;: *Snaps out of a trance and looks around* Oops, Kagemushi's head must've gone somewhere. Ooh, battle. I say, go to the left.

Armando Payne

:632: we should go left, now.

Thecatteam

;197; Don't worry, I'm still here! To the left!

Jordie

Bang!
The Red Team is heading toward the Glitter Lighthouse and the first Pit Stop

Recon

Green Team is heading toward the Glitter Lighthouse and the first pit stop.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Just outside Olivine City

:560: *Is riding on Vex* V-Dawg! We're almost there!
;330; I'm... so... tired... *Falls to the ground*
:560: Okay, okay. We'll walk a bit, but not for too long, or a not-so cool team will catch up to us!
;330; Thank... Twist...

~Few minutes later, in Olivine City~

:560: *Is moonwalking* Hey Vex! How are you holdin' up, bro?
;330; Pretty good now! Thanks!
:560: *Sees some shadowed out Pokemon biking in the distance* Hey, I wonder who those Pokemon are... *points in the distance*
;477; *Is riding one of the bikes* Hey, isn't that the Green Team?
;407; *Is riding on the other bike* Yes! We can catch up to them now, Kimono!
:560: Oh no, it's the manly Roserade and the pervert dude! I'm sorry V-Dawg, I don't want to tire you out again, but we can't let that Red Group get to the Pit Stop first.
;330; It's OK, I understand! Hop on!
:560: Hops onto Vex's back again* Let's do this!
;330; *Starts flying*
;407; *Has caught up to the Green Team* Let's see who wins now! Haha!
;477; Hey you two! Have you seen any nearby Kimono Girls around?
;407; Kimono, now isn't the time for your perverted antics.
;330; There's the lighthouse! *Points ahead to a lighthouse in the distance*

Meanwhile, at the Ring Drop Arena...

Gold Team

Your Team decides to push to the left, and Hariyama gets pushed back a little further. 1 more push to go!

Purple Team

You push Hariyama a bit to the right, and it works. 3 more pushes to go.

Back at Olivine City

*The teams are neck to neck*
:560: We're almost there! You can do it, V-Dawg!
;407; Keep on pedaling, Kimono! We've got this!
:560: *Sees an apple tree and picks the closest one to his face quickly* Eat this, Vex!
;330; Yay, an apple! *Eats the apple quickly* I feel replenished! I've got this! *Starts flying really fast*
;477; What just happened?
;407; They're getting away! Pedal faster, Kimono!
;477; OK! *Starts pedaling faster*

:560: There's the Pit Stop! *Jumps off Vex's back in an awesome fashion and starts running*
;330; *Flies up to the mat and lands on it* WE MADE IT!
:560: *Steps onto the mat* Hi-five, bro!
;330;:560: *Hi-five each other*
;154; Welcome to Johto!
;475; Twist and Vex, you are the first team to arrive!
:560: Woo hoo! *Does an epic victory dance that's too awesome to describe*
;330; I can't believe that we got here first!
;475; That puts you at a great advantage in the next leg, getting a head start.
;407;;477; *Comes up behind them*
;477; Whew! That bike ride tired me out!
;475; Aromalia and Kimono, you are the second team to arrive!
;407; Close enough!
;477; Now that I finished this leg, I can go find the pretty Kimono Girls! *Runs... err... floats off*
;407; *Facepalm* I'll go get him... *Runs after Kimono*