• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Poké-Race

Thecatteam

;197; Alright, let's go with center. Same as the first time!

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
(OOC: Hurricane Sandy took my power for 5 days, I haven't deserted the Race.)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Gold Team
You have pushed Hariyama off the the ring, and Heracross has given you your next clue. You are now at the U-Turn post. PM me if you would like to use your U-Turn power on someone, and then your method of transportation.

Orange Team
You attack Hariyama to the left, and he gets pushed back a bit. 1 more push to go!

Purple Team
You also successfully push Hariyama to the left. 2 more pushes to go.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
WTF ABOUT US!!!!
WE ALREADY BOTH POSTED WE'RE GOING,BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!
You're pushing us back!!! :mad: :mad:

I think someone didn't notice the really long post I made on the last page, that showed EVERYTHING.

THIS ONE, to be exact.

Armando Payne

:632: OK, let's go through the center. Plus in all earnesty we're losing cause you're asleep 90% of the time.

Thecatteam

;197; The gold team is now headed to bellchime trail.

Aakash98

:609: What!, Kimono's owner Gallade of Spades is the host of another Total Drama show, you learn something everyday...

I'm lost for words, I haven't even known Gallade of Spades until The Amazing Poke Race. So... I'm going to have a rival... I LOVE IT!

Armando Payne

:632: I don't sleep, I wait.