• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amazing Sex Change!! and other GSC oddities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, try this weird story on for size.

So, my brother's playing Crystal Version. He has to get off, so, like any other person, he saves his game. The next day, he turns it on, and BAM!!! His character's a girl!! He started the game as a guy!!

And now, another weird tale.

My cousin was playing HIS Crystal Version, when he runs into Entei. BUT THE HP BAR SAYS RAIKOU!! Entei/Raikou flees, and the Pokedex has an incomplete file on Entei AND Raikou, but it only tracks Entei! Not only that, but when he finally caught it, Entei had Raikou's attacks!!

Freakity, right? Anyone else have any twisted tales or strange stories?

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
that sure was pretty weird
I remember once battling against a friends she was using her crystal version and i was using the silver one
we traded some pokes , after we both got out of there the character continues as a male
when she started as the girl, , but when she battled wild Pokemon it appeared the girl sprite, , she had to turn off the game

but it think it was because she used cheating devices, I'm not sure but it was funny

pichu96

That's so weird, I can't believe that happened, it must have been pretty funny!

@pichu96 It was purty bizarre. I mean, my little bro had beaten all 8 Gym Leaders and was about to fight the 1337 4.

@red1062 I think what waterballoon finds funny is the fact that 'Bird' was originally what they were going to call the Flying type.

@rosemary That's really strange... But not as strange as the Infinite Ho-Oh glitch....

So there I was, playing my Silver version. I was scaling Tin Tower to get Ho-Oh. SO I get there, I fight it, yaddayaddayadda. I catch it. Now, before I leave, I notice something. HO-OH'S SPRITE IS STILL THERE!!!! I tried pressing it, but nothing happened. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.