• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amori League Showdown

If you Were a Gym Leader, What Would Your Type Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLoyalOne

Grass Trainer
I'm no expert but it looks to me like the shine's created by using a streak of color a few shades lighter than the base color.

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yeah basically

~AS

EDIT: Hey Guys, Northern Lights was a really big help and he/she made a couple of other badges.

I want you to tell me what you like better, I will also use extras that apply to the challengers for elite fours and for other gyms after some leaders become elite four members

here they are:

Bonus Badge, Atlantic, Blazing, twin, effect, cave, sand, corrosion
http://i32.*******.com/fcsfvk.jpg

there is no meteor becuase we didnt know if you wanted a storm or actual meteor until I made mine

~AS

Last edited:

TheLoyalOne

Grass Trainer
Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! I love both ideas, the storm and the meteorite, so whichever inspires Northern Lights the most, I'm fine with!

Last edited:

Arcanine1456

Blazing Trainer
I would like to compete

Name:JON
Pokemon:Arcanine,Rabidash,Flareon,Blaziken,Houndoom,Ninetails
FC:0174 5364 3505

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
I think we should re think some rules. Like legendaries. Good game nickmac. No offense but 3 legendaries I dont see much skill in. I think we should change it to only one.

nickmac573

dark gym
im going to have to do some trading then with only 1 legendary i dont got enough dark types on my ss game to fill the 3v3 gym

nickmac573

dark gym
im going to have to do some trading then with only 1 legendary i dont got enough dark types on my ss game to fill the 3v3 gym

edit: sorry for dubble post internet went bad for bit

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
Im not trying to be mean. But Legendaries are caught and when they are caught they are normally ready to fight= meaning not much training happened. While non legendaries are normally caught at low levels and hours of training to get them ready for battle.

Milanek

Awesome
I like the new badges.
switching one in sig now. EDIT: If I had the link that is...

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
Wow, don't come one day and the whole thread fills up!
yeah so Arcanine1456 you can join

and cool I'm glad you guys like either badges, I really don't care which you like

also I want to say like the official serebii league, depending on what leader, Pokemon Online can also be used as a means of battling if the leader agrees

so leaders pm me if that's not okay

Thanx

~AS

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
am i too late to sign up for a challenger?

Name:raichupikachu (ingame)john
pokemon:roserade, kingdra, starmie, swampert/blastoise, gyarados, jirachi
FC:3610-5413-2272
If you have a trainer design post a link here (Optional):not yet but i could make one
Any other useful information (Optional):umm i do use like three of the same type i hope tht wouldnt be a problem. . would it?

Last edited:

BigGreen

Shuckle Power!!!
If raichupichu isn't too late, I would like to sign up too.

Name:BigGreen
ingame:SORA

pokemon:Shuckle,Salamence,Lugia,Suicune,Ho-oh,Swampert

FC:4941-7803-3806

Status
Not open for further replies.