• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Amori League Showdown

If you Were a Gym Leader, What Would Your Type Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraWolf

Banned
I'm only accepting challenges through PM and until I say so, all battles are 4 on 4. Also, from Saturday to Thursday next week, my gym is closed.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
whats the bonus gym?

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
my gym, leaders only challenge me to get their eighth badge after getting all the gym badges other than their own

~AS

EagleScout

well this looks like fun =p

I did not understand one thing tho. Do you need to use the same team of 6 for every gym?

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yes otherwise you could switch out your pokemon just to counter gyms so yes it's the same six every time

~AS

Blaaz

Banned
any gls wanna battle

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yeah so that means you can only use four of your six pokes, which can change as long as they are 4 of the 6 team.

~AS

EDIT: hey so I still need a few people's responses for what gym leader's picture they want to be.

~AS

EDIT2: To be more specific I just need the fire leader pic, dark leader pic, and dark / psychic twin pic

Thanx

~AS

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yep that's fine but you can also ask them here

~AS

Blaaz

Banned
any gym leaders ready 4 a battle

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
blaaz you can't have the leaders answer for you

You need to go right up and ask, hey BobJounson(Or any other), can we have a battle?

Or PM them which is preffered

~AS

Blaaz

Banned
ok but since ur here u wanna and i will take ur advice

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
I can't now but tomorrow

~AS

Blaaz

Banned
ok (double post fix it so u dont get in trouble)

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
what double post?

~AS

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
th elite four are the first four challengers to complete the gym leaders, then the champion must beat them all, so the league is officially open

~AS

Status
Not open for further replies.