• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anagram Game

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yes, very original name.
Okay, If there is another thread like this I might have overlooked it ~ Do mods also proof read my English? That'd be helpful ~

Rules
● All SPPf rules applies
● We will keep the anagrams to pokemon names, or else people might not guess it.
● I believe the word has to exist/make sense, keep it to English words.
● It's okay to split the pokemon name in more parts.
● Sound effects like 'Ow, Ah, Ouch' are allowed.
● Abbreviations and acronyms are also allowed.
● No double posting
● Have Fun!​

Game : The concept should be easy to understand - You post the solution of the previous anagram and post your own anagram underneath it.
Anagram : Rearranging the letters of a word, phrase ot sentence so that it becomes another word.

Poster#1 said:
Poster#2 said:
Dratini

A cool tent
Poster#3 said:
Tentacool

Phony

I will start this off with this ~

Phony

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Carbink ~ (It was Hypno xD)

iPhone

(Omg FLIPPING HYPNO how did I miss that XD)

Phione. No doubt about it.

Kim yum I

(Kim as in the name. Btw do the sentences have to make sense or do the words simply have to be English?)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
(I wonder x'D)

Mimikyu ~

Push pet

(Words simply have to be English)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Honedge

Bounce

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!