• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ancient Puzzle of Pokemopolis! (074)

Wow what a creepy episode this ended up becoming huh. I didn't expect giant Pokemon to sprout from those ancient items and it seemed like the characters would have died had the giant Jigglypuff not shown up when it did. I liked how we got to see Oak in the distance when Gengar was heading towards Pallet Town and I thought Jessie bashing Pidgeotto was really funny.

Watching Brock help Ash train was great and it seemed like the ancient city that Ash and his friends discovered was a horrible place to live since they had giant Pokemon running around that could destroy everything. I liked how the professor was a girl and the fact that Jessie found the Gengar artifact and ended up getting swallowed by it was my favorite scene. But I also liked the part when Onix and Pidgeotto got absorbed into the Gengar. 7/10

Awful episode. The episode starts out great with Ash finally training but then The Demon interrupts. WTF it then turns giant. Possibly one of the worst episodes of season 1.