• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ancient Ruins

How much do you enjoy this clan in a rating of 1-10 (members only)

• 10/10

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 9/10

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 8/10

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 7/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10

• 5/10

• 4/10

• 3/10

• 2/10

• 1/10

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Miku

Ok then the war can't go further because of rwhite now. He said so himself .

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
^This is ridiculous, because rwhite send you a pm that he didn't want it doesn't mean we can't, you and me have as much "power" as rwhite. If the war team wants it, we'll do it, if they don't we don't war them.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
*le gasp* TMH has closed!

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Nuuuuuuuu!!!!!! (but I can still get to it...)

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Hey I beg to differ (i dont beg ._.) I do want to do the war. I'm not on the war team so I don't think my vote counts. I vote for war because war is always the answer.. ._.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Hello and welcome Woebegonenick (It's just too bad you chose the wrong division, steel pwnz xD).
Bye Manaphy, what Chimp said.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Wait Manaphy Hold on!!!! I'mma comin' too!!!
I'm leaving the clan sorry guys. Goodbai See you guys around. Buster GET ON xboxlive

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Wait Manaphy Hold on!!!! I'mma comin' too!!!
I'm leaving the clan sorry guys. Goodbai See you guys around. Buster GET ON xboxlive
Don't leave yet, gravy train! I'm catching this one. It was fun to see some of my old buds, but I must take leave. Bye everyone. We'll keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.