• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Angels

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
Name- Chris Harrison
Age-16
Gender-Male
sexuality-Straight
Apearence- Chris is young,about 6"1, and weighs about 150 lbs. His skin is light and wears about an 8.5 shoe. He wears a basic T-shirt, jeans,and sneakers and his wings are wings are white but shine with a golden aura.
Chris's halo is an electrified gold ring over his head.He has dark hair, green eyes, and bright,white teeth in his mouth.

Personality- Chris is a caring person who always looks out for the people he loves. He also is shy,smart and fun to be around when with friends. He is great with kids because he know how to have fun.
As an angel, Chris is still the same person except in a different place. He leads well but doesn't like to because he is scared to fail them. He lives happily with his father in Heaven and also with his pets that he lost.

Chris Harrison,born November 29,1994, in Orlando,Fl was an only child of Peter and Marie Harrison. In school, Chris started out as a bad student, but one day he was sent to the principle's office and told to shape up or get expelled and from that day forward, he has been a good student and son with earning many A's in his classes.

Until one night, when he and his father were driving home from Gamestop, a crazy person was going at high speeds on the wrong side of the road. But when Chris's father moved out of the way, the car slid on the already soaked road and crashed into the ditch. When EMT's arrived they said Chris and his father wouldn't make it to the hospital in time and so that is how they died.He died on April 18,2011

Relatives and friends(Living)-Max, Mother, Sam
Relatives and friends(Dead)-Grandparents,Father, many pets

Power-Tranformation:Can turn into anything he wishes to as long as it is living

Job-Dreamer

Last edited:

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
How long can our characters be dead for? I have a really good idea, but it requires that he died in the 40's. So if that works, I'd like a reserve.

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
Reserve me a spot please! Preferably a giver Angel

aggiegwyn

Well...I guess that puts this RPG back in business. I thought with only one player this thing would be a goner..but thanks for fixing that guys!

I promise to crank this thing up on Thursday!

How long can our characters be dead for? I have a really good idea, but it requires that he died in the 40's. So if that works, I'd like a reserve.

That should work. Time works differently while tranferring from death to life in this game--kind of like jumping into a black hole--so really, your characters could be knights from medieval times. The issue is, they wouldn't be able to watch thier relatives from above if the timeline is to off, so be careful.

Oh, and I'll judge characters later, since I'm short on time.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Name: Emma Shaw

Age(of Death): 6

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Emma is a quite pretty young girl, with long blonde hair coming down to her elbows and glittering azure eyes. After becoming an angel, she has grown to look like a 12-year-old. Her figure is quite slim, but not too skinny for her skeleton to show up (if she has any, that is). She is wearing a white, flowing, sleeveless dress, with silvery shoes to match and a dove necklace that her friend Andrew gave to her as a present just days before his sudden death.*
Having been a completely innocent girl, her innocence conquered her beauty and rewarded her with fresh dove wings. On her head rests a halo made from white feathers of doves, to further emphasise her innocence, though between the feathers there are red roses as well, to show Emma's beauty. She also carries around a small harp that used to be a toy when she was still alive, as she loved music.*

Personality: Emma is very, very shy, due to her limited freedom and childhood. She does not make friends very easily, but looks up to some others who have done great deeds in their life. She never shouts, and she is never angry. Emma is especially scared of anger, as she has seen what anger and rage can do if you are not careful.*
When she is feeling a bit down, she always plays her harp to cheer herself up. Often considered mysterious by others, her hobby is to go around heaven playing her harp, magically shifting moods from sad, mad or bad (hehe...) to happy and joyful. Nobody really knows why on earth she does that, as it seems boring to them.*

History: Poor little Emma Shaw hardly had a chance in life. She was abandoned at the Adoption Agency as soon as she was born as her mother was only a teenager and couldn't afford to look after the baby herself, and was adopted by a cruel foster mother who was not interested in the baby, but more in the money that the Adoption Agency offered.*
Fortunately Emma did get a chance to go to school, and made a friend called Andrew Fletcher. He was the only person who gave her the courage to live. However, shortly before Emma's death, Andrew died from a sudden illness which quickly spread around her country. She was in much grief so that she refused to do eat or go to school, and of course the cruel foster mother did nothing about it. In the end she was admitted to the emergency ward of the hospital after shoeing signs of the disease and died soon after. Her last words were: "I hope I meet Andrew up in heaven".*

Relatives & Friends(Living): Real mother, foster mother

Relatives & Friends(Dead): Andrew Fletcher

Power: Shifting moods with her music (well, duh).*

Job Preferred: Blesser

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

DVB-I find your form acceptable, DVB.

InnerFlame-Actually, I find your form fantastic. I can understand how short the history section is, since he was only alive for three months. It was great how you incorperated things like that. So, you're accepted.

Zangoose1129-I think we're going to need some more description. In the appearance and personality section I can understand...but you still need to add more.

In the history, however, you have an opportunity to write your characters ENTIRE LIFE STORY! Don't waste it with low detail!

So, for now, I can't accept your form. But with more detail, I think we're in the clear.

Also, you're power is a little too powerful. Try to squeeze it down into something smaller.

FlameMistress-Okay, I tried reading your form time and time again, but I can't without getting annoyed by how squeexed everything is. Please put space between different sections of your form.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Name: Nathaniel L. Sawdey
Gender: Male (on Earth), Female(in Heaven),(When referring to her when she was on Earth is he and once in heaven is she)
Sexuality: Gay (Likes Men)

Appearance: Nathaniel has very pale skin and soft features. Her skin while looks very soft and delicate, yet it actually feels very rough and strong. She is around 5’8”, is somewhat skinny and weighs 183 lbs. She has an hour glass figure which is complimented with protruding cleavage and buttocks.

She has light blue eyes that almost make her look blind (she is not blind though), which are accented with thin long eye brows. Her hair is a goldy-blond that is straight and goes down to her hips. Her hair usually covers her ears which are rather small and each has tiny diamond studs. Her nose is also small being proportional to her face. Her mouth is petite with cherry glitter lip-gloss permanently stuck on it.

She wears a pink Tank top with a baby blue tinge around the edges. She has a black mini skirt that ends halfway between her thigh and knee and has red hearts stitched on both hips which work as pockets. She wears plain white, lace-up running shoes with black soles and has holes on top that allow her feet to breathe other than that no design.

(Sorry if this description sounds offensive, it fits in with her character)

She has big Hawk Wings. On the back they are a dark brown that is solid throughout. On the front they are brown on the bottom progressing to a light yellow on the top. She hides in them occasionally because she is embarrassed about the way she looks.

Her halo is just a circular piece of wood. The edges have been cut so that there are 4 sides perpendicular to one another. The wood is yellow because it’s been cut to show the inside and has 5 rings around it showing 5 years of growth from a tree.

Personality: Nathaniel’s emotions are rather underdeveloped due to his lack of variety of people to be around. He considers himself rather emotional compared to his parents, but in reality he is rather unresponsive. Once she was exposed to new people her emotions have been flooding out and now she is having a lot of trouble controlling them. She will be completely blank, but as soon as someone says something that evokes emotion she will be bursting out with an answer full of fervor.

The way she grew up caused her to think everyone is self sufficient. She will do everything by herself without any help. When people ask her for her help she will be very confused wondering why they don’t do it themselves.

She also doesn’t understand many social formalities. Her parents didn’t really like what was normal in society, so she didn’t do what was normal either. She has no manners whatsoever, and when people use them on her she thinks they are mental. When she is told to follow certain rules she’ll willingly oblige, but probably forget about them because they don’t seem logical to her.

History: Nathaniel's parents were very down to earth people, perhaps a bit too much. They hated all forms of electricity thinking it would destroy all of nature with the pollution. After living for two years in New York they couldn't handle the technological revolution anymore. Both of them started to take lessons on basic survival at the local community center and read books about edible plants, how to hunt animals and how to build things like houses and fishing rods. Once they learned enough they hiked their way to Alaska to try to find isolation from all the chaos. They came across a forest with no people in it and decided to make a small one bedroom house. Three months after they finished building their house Nathaniel's mom got pregnant.

Nathaniel grew up with just his mother and father for company learning how to hunt and gather for food in the wild and the evils of the outside world. His family wasn’t very happy, but they got along well and did what they could to survive. His English was pretty fluent but some of the words he used word different because his parents forgot them and made up new words. When he was twelve his mother got hit on the head by a startled reindeer while they were hunting. As a result half her face was droopy and she had loss control of the opposite side of her body. His father didn’t know what to do and she did a week later. Nathaniel and his father were more somber than before and there would be months of just silence in that little house in the forest. When he turned nineteen he and his father got in an argument over whose fault it was that his mother died. The outcome was Nathaniel being kicked out of the house by his father. After a few days the father regretted his decision and decided to go look for Nathaniel.

Nathaniel wandered around the forest looking for a way out. After two years he found a man-made road and started following it. He walked all the way to the nearest town and was astonished by all the other buildings. The first two people he saw were a couple in a diner. He looked through the window and saw the loving look in their eyes. He looked especially at the girl and was filled with a wave of emotions he’s mostly never felt before: rage, love, jealousy, lust, envy, resentment, arousal and sadness. Why couldn’t he be that girl staring into that man’s eyes lovingly. He hit the window in furious confused passion, causing the icicle hanging off the roof and fall. It hit his head instantly killing him.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Father
Relatives & Friends(Dead): Mother

Power: She can see very far into the distance because of her keen sight. This can’t go through any object, but allows her to magnify things that are close up (i.e. can see molecules if object close enough)

Job Preferred: Signer(not really sure what this is, but it sounds like fun)

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

FlameMistress-Your form needs detail. Try thinking about the small things. What style are the shoes? Did she ever have a favorite teacher? How did she act around Andrew? These are just examples of what you could do. For now, you're Denied, but with some improvement we'll be ready to go.

YDT-Wow, that was very creative! The only problem I'm having is the sports bra. I would prefer it, especially for girls, if the stomach wasn't revealed. That could cause the other characters to either A-be uncomfortable or B-Immediately like her, but only for her looks.

So, maybe I skimpy tank-top would be a better choice? Beyond that, I think this form is great.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Glad you like Remus, I was starting to think this would die before you review my character. But yeah since he lack having a life, I decided to put extra effort in his appearance and personality to make up for that. I've gave it a lot of thought on how to make a character that wasn't exactly born when he died and I'm glad it was a success.

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
Name: Aurora “Rory” Sinclair
Age (of Death): 17
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: The feature you will most likely remember about Rory is her eyes. They are a deep violet color and they seem to know everything; they are framed by long thick dark brown lashes that always have a coat of mascara and liner on them. With her slightly tanned skin, well defined eyebrows, naturally soft, rosy pink lips, and small nose, Rory was labeled back on earth as being “Prom-Queen Pretty” although she hated that title. She has a nicely developed body with her legs and arms being on the skinner side. She’s of average height for her age at 5’9 and she has a scar stretching from in between her left collar bone and left shoulder down to the bottom of her sternum. Her wavy hair just brushes the tops of her shoulders and is honey-brown in color. Her choppy front bangs feather her forehead and end just below her eyebrows.

Her wings resemble those of a humming bird. Their underside is a warm creamy-white color and their outer side is an array of soft bluish-green colored feathers. When not rapidly beating faster than any eye can see to fly her from place to place, they are comfortably folded on top of her back; however, they are not attached to her, they simply rest atop her back. Her halo is a very mystifying site for it isn’t something tangible. Rory’s halo is a circular beam of moon light that slowly rotates above her head and Rory is able to control how dimly or brightly it shines.

Rory’s usual attire consists of a brightly colored tank top under her pink sweatshirt that she wears all the time no matter the weather, white denim shorts that are barely long enough to not be considered “short-shorts”, and on her feet is a pair of silver braded gladiator sandals. Her short nails always have a coat of baby pink polish on them, and her ears - more often than not - have a pair of diamond earrings on them. And other than the occasional ring or bracelet, she doesn’t wear any jewelry.

Personality: Despite a far-from-perfect life on earth, Aurora is a very bubbly and optimistic girl. She is very easy to like and normally can get you laughing within the first ten minutes of being around her. She is some-what of a leader, meaning most people are willing to listen to her and do what she says, but she would much rather follow along with others and help them than have all the responsibility be placed on her. She loves to dance and play her guitar and has often been told that she is an artistic soul.

Rory is rather smart and many come to her for advice; however, she is nowhere near as smart as Betty. Rory is also rather stubborn, and when she makes up her mind about something - all I can say is good luck trying to change it. Because she works for them, Rory isn’t paranoid around the G.O.D.; but she does know her place around them and knows better than to speak out against them. Rory can also read other people’s body language quite well and has an uncanny ability say exactly the right thing at the right time.

History: Aurora’s life in one word: long. Yes, she might have only lived for seventeen years, but in those seventeen years, so many things happened to her that it literally seemed like each day was a week, each week a month, each month a year - you get where I’m going here. As for every story, the best place to start telling Aurora’s would be at the beginning - and what a complicated beginning it was:

Aurora was born in Florida to a single mother, Bianca Sinclair. Now I’d like you to recall that back in the Appearance section, it was stated that Rory has a rather long scar across her chest. Now I bet your wondering what that’s from. Well, when Aurora was just a little baby –barely a week old - she had to have open heart surgery, hence the placement of the scar. After her surgery, Aurora was abandoned at the hospital by her mother for reasons unknown. The hospital staff cared for Aurora until she was healthy enough to be sent to an orphanage.

Rory lived at that orphanage for the next fourteen years of her life, cared for by Ms. Caron, a very kind and loving woman in her late forties who was everything to Aurora. Ms. Caron treated Aurora like her own daughter, and Rory was more than happy to help her care for the other children living in the orphanage. Then when Rory was fourteen, Ms. Caron said Rory’s birth mother had contacted her and was coming by the next day to take Aurora with her; only problem was, Rory didn’t want to go. Even after much kicking and screaming on Aurora’s part, Bianca managed to drag her daughter out of the orphanage. That was the last time Aurora would see Ms. Caron – the woman that, to Rory, would always be her real mother.

Bianca told Aurora that she had remarried a very rich man that wasn’t her biological father and that they were going to move into his house on the other side of the state. Rory protested, but her mother beat her until she agreed to go. It took a day’s worth of driving to get there, and once there things didn’t get any better. Not only did Bianca continue to beat Aurora, but her step-father also started to abuse her. Rory was miserable, but put up with the torture for the next three years of her life. Then when she turned seventeen, Rory couldn’t handle the pain anymore and ran away from her parent’s house, bound and determined to get back home – home being Ms. Caron’s orphanage. After a two days of bus riding, Aurora made it back to the neighborhood where Ms. Caron lived. However, while crossing the street to the orphanage, Aurora was hit by a car and she died four hours later in a hospital with Ms. Caron by her side.

Once she got to heaven, Aurora had her angel version of herself include her scar for she felt it was a part of who she is.

Relatives & Friends (Living): Ms. Caron, Bianca Sinclair, her step-father

Relatives & Friends (Dead): her biological father (only she doesn’t know that he is)

Power: She can know everything someone is thinking just by touching them (Reading Minds through touch)

Job Preferred: Giver Angel

Last edited:

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
RPG Angel application Redone

Name- Chris Harrison
Age-16
Gender-Male
sexuality-Straight
Apearence- Chris is young,about 6"1, and weighs about 150 lbs. His skin is light and wears about an 8.5 shoe. He wears a T-shirt with Mario characters on it , blue jeans(not skinny jeans),and sneakers by "Puma" and his wings are white but shine with a golden aura.
Chris's halo is an electrified gold ring over his head.He has dark hair, green eyes, and bright,white teeth in his mouth.

Personality- Chris is a caring person who always looks out for the people he loves. He also is shy,smart and fun to be around when with friends. He is great with kids because he know how to have fun.
As an angel, Chris is still the same person except in a different place. He leads well but doesn't like to because he is scared to fail them. He lives happily with his father in Heaven and also with his pets that he lost.

History-Chris Harrison was born on November 29,1994. He had a normal childhood and nice parents. He was an only child so he felt lonely at times but enjoyed the attention of his parents. Though when he started Pre-school he would get punished for things that probrobly should have ment nothing to the teacher but he got in trouble either way. All through his years of PreK, Chris became better behaved until he didn't get in trouble at all.

In elementary school, Chris had mostly nice teachers except for his 3rd grade teacher who used to give everyone a ton of homework on things they didn't even learn in class.His middle school days were alot better and he even met a girl,Lisa, who he liked and eventually asked out and they have been together ever since.On their first date, they went to the movies and enjoyed each other's company. At 8th grade graduation, after the ceremony, everyone was getting on the bus and before Chris and Lisa left they had their first kiss right in the hallway until a teacher broke it up.

In High school, Chris was only able to complete his Sophmoreyear before his death. But Chris took the core classes(Math,Science,History,English) and he also enjoyed Theatre classes . on the night of his death, Chris was driving with his dad from a Gamestop storewhen a crazy driver came speeding down the wrong side of the road towards Chris and his father. Chris quickly tried to go around the driver but the road was slick from rain,so Chris went right into a ditch and when paramedics arrived, they said Chris would not make it to the hospital and Chris and his dad died there. They died on December 19,2011
Relatives and friends(Living)- Mother, Lisa
Relatives and friends(Dead)-Grandparents,Father, many pets

Power-Mind Reading-Can read thoughts,but only of the living

Job-Dreamer

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

FlameMistress-Your form needs detail. Try thinking about the small things. What style are the shoes? Did she ever have a favorite teacher? How did she act around Andrew? These are just examples of what you could do. For now, you're Denied, but with some improvement we'll be ready to go.

You really think that I'd do that now, huh?

...Pfft. Whatever. Reserve me a space here, I wanna be a part of this RPG no matter what. But please keep me a blesser.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Name: Lodovico Romano, but he prefers Vico
Age(of Death): 19
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Vico is a tender guy and he’s a bit tall. His eyes are full of live though when he’s angry they turn grey instead of their normal blue colour. The only jewellery he has is a golden ring with a ruby in it, it’s a gift from his girlfriend. Vico has long flat black hair, it gets before his eyes quite a few times, but it isn’t that tall that he can wear a pony tail or such. Vico’s nose is tiny and a bit pointy, and his ears are small. His chin and jaw are small, so his head is like a V.

He wears a red t-shirt with the coat of arms from the De’ Medici on it, he bought the t-shirt in Florence. He also wears just plain jeans with a black belt, but it can be barely seen because his shirt is a bit too tall. Vico’s sport shoes are from Adidas, they are black with white shoelaces. He also wears a digital sport watch from Adidas. Vico’s is a bit tan thanks to the sun.

Vico’s wings are red near his back, and they turn red towards the points. His wings are like ><, the wings aren’t just symmetric horizontal, but also vertical. His halo is a oval like halo, it’s not straight above his head, but a bit towards his the back of his head. The colour of the halo is white, though it emits less light when Lodovico is sad or angry.

Personality: Vico is hardened by his father and his high school time, since his high school time was terrible, since he was bullied, and his father never liked him, he always preferred Vico’s brother, Lorenzo, so Vico was the forgotten son, especially when his mother died when Vico was thirteen. But instead of becoming cold-blooded by the bullying and the dead of his mother, Vico tries to encourage and make other people at ease, since he doesn’t want that others will become such sad and depressive as Vico became when his mother died.

Vico is sometimes bold, because he says what his opinion is, he doesn’t care if the other doesn’t like to hear it, as long as it’s the truth and Vico doesn’t like to fight. Altough he’s bold, Vico is a very kind person, and Vico is a nice guy to all people, even the ones doesn’t know, though he prefers to avoid chats with strangers. He’s very courteous, even when the other isn’t. Vico is fast, and he likes to jog, so he does that in his spare time. Lodovico is very dependable, and he can help a friend when the friend is unhappy or sad, though he isn’t much of a help in a fight, except for getting help because he can outrun most people.

History: Lodovico was born in Rome, Italy, at 19 April. He was raised by his mother, and he didn’t see his father much, since his father was busy most of the time. His two years older brother was teasing Vico when he was small, and though the father wasn’t around much, they were happy. Vico went to the primary and the high school with good marks, and he had much friends, and a few girlfriends in high school. His best subjects were history and English.

Everything went smooth, and Vico had a great life until his mother died of an heart attack. Vico’s father was forced to be at home more, and that didn’t end up well for Vico, since his father kept telling Vico that Lorenzo was better and that Lorenzo would inherit the whole company of Vico’s father. Vico became depressed of this, and he withdrew himself from the world, and so he lost much of his friends, and other people started to bully him because he did nothing to prevent it.

The bullying continued till Vico was 16, and then he met Natalia. Natalia is a beautiful, kind girl, and she transferred to the school of Vico, and she became popular very easily. But instead of dating the most popular guys of the school, she became interested in Vico. She looked quite a few times too Vico, and eventually Vico noticed it. Then Vico made a decision, and he asked Natalia for a date, and he was surprised to hear that she said “yes” without even thinking about it. On that moment they started dating, and Natalia was able to get Vico out of his own world, and though he still didn’t get along with his father and brother, he was happy again, and he got an amount of friends again, and the bullying stopped.

When Vico finished high school, his father wanted him to go study in the USA, and he arranged a place for Vico in the Yale University. He made a deal with Natalia that she would visit him with Christmas, and they said good-bye at the airfield, but it was a fare-well, since the plane never reached it’s destiny, it crashed south of Maine in the sea. Vico didn’t survive the crash together with twenty other passengers.
Relatives & Friends(Living): Brother: Lorenzo, Father: Rodrigo, girlfriend: Natalia, best friend: Angelo, other friends: Emiliano, Guido, Leo(nardo).
Relatives & Friends(Dead): Mother: Catherina
Power: Change of Heart: turn evil people/criminals into good people (works the other way around as well, but he doesn’t intend to use that).
Job Preferred: Giver Angel

aggiegwyn

Maree-I find you're form very good, despite the one problem we have. You have to be a recent angel. You have to have just reached Heaven, which doesn't nessecarily mean that you had to die at the same moment as the others. But she can't have been an angel for even a minute, much less three years. Once that problem is fixed, I'm sure you'll be easy to accept!

Zangoose-We are going to need much much more description, please.

Assasin-Accepted!

EDIT-I will begin posting the roleplay thread now. I'm going to be a little less leniant about forms from now on.

Last edited:

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
Okay, I changed it so that she is a recent Angel

aggiegwyn

Sorry, I found one more issue. Her power is a little bit too...powerful. Knowing everything about a person is a little too much with just a simple touch.

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
Well she doesn’t know *everything* about someone, she just knows everything that’s going through their head at the moment she touches them. It’s like if you’re thinking about, say, chocolate ice cream, she can touch your hand and she’ll know your thinking about chocolate ice cream. It’s like she can read mind, only, through touch.