• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Angels

aggiegwyn

The Angels

Before I begin, I mean no religious offense in this RPG. Any religious reference in this game is NOT meant to hurt feelings in any way. So, if you feel that you may be uncomfortable in playing this due to your religion, please DON’T sign up. I do not want any players quitting due to religion.

Also, this is my second attempt at an RPG here, but this is the first one that actually stands a chance. The other one was quite noobish.

Also, NO POKEMON IN THIS RPG. Sorry, but I think there are plenty of those around here the way it is.

Plot

You’re dead. You have been an old man, or a child, or maybe you weren’t even out of your mother’s womb, but it doesn’t matter, because you’re dead now. Also, despite your religious beliefs while you were living—if you had any—you’re in heaven. And even if you did believe in heaven, it’s not exactly what you expected.

Heaven is a strange place. Basically, it’s like a replica of Earth. Except, it’s Earth with some strange twists. Twin Towers are still there. Along with the original white house. And that daycare in Oklahoma. They still remain in Heaven. Also, wherever there is water in heaven, you can see earth through the water. Strange stuff.

You “live” in hotel in the city named “Dawn”. Dawn is a bustling city with heavenly food,—pun intended—bustling fresh angels, and therapists. Here, you will get your hotel room,—which is furnished and decorated by your imagination—your therapist(someone to help you cope with your death), and your job(chosen by the G.O.D)

You can have several different jobs as an angel. Of course, you can have jobs like you do on Earth like taking mail or serving at one of the restaurants, but you can’t do things like medical help or cleaning(Magic cleans the mess). But, there are jobs that can only be exclusively be done by angels. Like, giving advice in human’s dreams, or giving out miracles in natural disasters. You can request these jobs, and if you past the test, be given the responsibility.

Angels also have some supernatural powers. First of all, when you become an angel, you come in the form that you dream of yourself in. So, it’s basically the best version of you that you could imagine. Let’s say that when you were a little girl/boy, you dreamed of becoming a superhero. A few days later, you’re run over by a car. The imaginary version of you as a hero would most likely come true.
Second, you have wings. The wings differ depending on how you acted in life. Like, a clever person may get dragonfly wings. A beautiful person may get butterfly wings. An innocent person may get dove wings.
Third, you have a halo. Once again, this differs on how you acted in life. Your halo may be a reef of flowers, or maybe a linked chain.
Fourth, you can have one supernatural power that is—you guessed it—based on how you acted in real life. Maybe you could always expect a person’s actions just by looking at their face in real life. Well, now you can read minds. Maybe you were a talented artist. Now you can create illusions.

Also, God is really G. O. D which stands for the Government of Death. Unfortunately, an angel had a slip of tongue in an ancient man’s dreams…and that’s when the bible popped up. G.O.D runs in Gabriel, where the Capitol is held. You will be sent there to be given your duty as an angel.

Things may have run strangely in heaven in the first place, but now there is even more commotion. Rumors of Heaven being invaded are spreading around. But how could these be true? What force could take over Heaven? G.O.D hasn’t said a word about these rumors.

Rules

-All RPG Forum Rules apply. Please read them now if you haven’t yet.
-Only humans for this please! This RPG is based on regular Earth.
-Please do not god-mod. Any decision you feel may be breaking this, please PM me about it and wait for me to give permission for a no or go.
-When I say “Pause” That means that you guys only get one post per character until I post “UnPause”
-I own ALL OF THE NPCs. I don’t even want you guys controlling Nurse Joy, or a random hobo on a street.
-Please try to type in at least a paragraph of roleplaying in each post.
-All comments meant for outside the RPG should be put in parentheses or begin with “OoC:”
-Don’t you dare express actions in “*she/he did this*” Write in a real sentence.
-Don’t complain too much.
-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG.
-Violence should also be kept PG
-All other rules should be left to the GM(me) to decide.
-If I intend on leaving for a long period of time, I will leave this RPG and a few ideas for adventure to a player. Don’t take offense if it’s not you.
-I have the right to kick you out of this RPG.
-All other rules can be judged by me.
-All posts should be at least a paragraph.

Sign-Up Form

Name: (Obvious)
Age(of Death): (The age your character died at. Your character has only died recently.)
Sexuality: (Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual…)
Appearance: (Images are not accepted, long descriptions with detail are requested. This should be what your character looks like in angel form. Include wings, halos, and other finicky things.)
Personality: (Should be AT LEAST two paragraphs, but feel free to do more so to impress me.)
History: (You have an opportunity to write your characters ENTIRE life story! Take advantage of this and write me a good story!)
Relatives & Friends(Living):
Relatives & Friends(Dead):
Power: (The supernatural power you think would best fit with your angel.)
Job Preferred: (Dreamer-Angel who gives advice to humans in dreams, Blesser-Angel who blesses those who need help with some sort of magical gift, Signer-Angel who gives out mythological signs to large groups of people, Giver-Angel chosen by G.O.D to do special missions, Watcher-Angel chosen to watch over a family going through hard times, updates sent to G.O.D, Guider-Angel who is sent to help other angels choose their path.)

My Sign-Up
Name: Betty P. Robinson

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Betty has slightly tan skin and rosy cheeks. Her features are very soft, and she looks to be around fourteen years old. She has only a slight rise on her chest, and curvy hips. Her feet are small, maybe size five in woman’s shoes. She herself is only 5’ 4’’, and weighs around 115 pounds, leaving her short and thin. She has bright blue eyes, a soft nose, and cute pink lips. Most of the time you see her calmly smiling.

She has golden-blonde hair that darkens into a strawberry blonde the closer it gets to the ends. It’s very curly and thick, and easily shines in light. She wears her hair in two tight pigtail on the sides of her head. The begin at the height of her forehead, and stop at the height of her chin. She uses turquoise blue ribbons to hold both of them up.

She wears a sleeveless dress that is in a 1940’s style. It’s blue with flower patterns. The two straps fall into a V on her chest—not revealing cleavage, however—and stop at a blue bow in the middle. A white line with blue buttons continues below it, going down the middle until the end of the dress. It ends right at her knees, and accents her skin tone very well.

Her wings are owls. They are brown on the outside, and speckled white, gray, and brown on the inside. The speckles begin small in the middle, and gradually grow larger and larger as they get closer to the edge. They aren’t actually connected to her back. They float close behind her, most of the time closed. Even though they are not with her, they carry her with flying and stay right behind her.

Her halo is a twisted dark branch. Every few centimeters a white tulip pops up in an almost-bloom. This floats above her head, often slowly circling when she is in deep thought or sleeping.

Personality: Betty is a compassionate young girl who grew in troubled times. She is sweet and thoughtful. Around adults, she tends to sound almost perfect, like an angel. However, around other children, she tends to be more rebellious.

In Heaven, she is a calm leader. She hardly ever jokes, and is sometimes serious, and sometimes light-hearted. She jokes lightly, in a grandmother-like fashion. She likes to comfort people, and is nice constantly. She only argues with those whom she believes don’t work for good.

She seems slightly afraid around the G.O.D, and talks nervously around them. She laughs this off later, however, making light jokes and trying to have fun.

Alone, she takes walks around places in Heaven or does reading or research. A lot of times she writes. She doesn’t realize in herself, but she is extremely intelligent. She can figure math problems without a thought. She writes novels in days. She just figured that being smart was more like a dirty secret rather than a talent.

As a leader, she’s perfect. Modest, cute, and easy to agree with. She hardly ever argues, and despises most conflict. But she lived in a revolutionary time, and knows when to fight for what’s right. She tends to keep her mouth shut…but to a point. Some people can push her over the edge.

History: Betty P. Robinson was born on September 30th, 1927, and lived to November 3rd, 2010. She died of a old age. She was born in Carrier County, Oklahoma, and then lived there until her father—a pilot for the US Air Force—was sent to a Japanese military base. She was twelve. Her parents, John and Darlene Robinson, were both heavy believers in sexism. Her father believed that girls were meant to be quiet and satisfy their husbands. Unfortunately, her mother felt the same. Thus, as Betty became more aware of her intelligence, she continued to hide it from adults, thinking of it as a sin. She hid the fact that she could read Japanese and understand the language. She hid the fact that she thought screaming revolutionary thoughts in her mind. She hid the fact that she thought girls were just as good as boys. She lived near the Japanese base and stayed for three years.

While there, she met many American children who were in situations just like hers, with fathers in the army. However, she tended not to play with them as much as she did with another friend she met. Kakeru was a Japanese boy her age who also had a father in the war. But instead of making their opposing fathers a conflict, it became their friendship. They bonded over intelligent discussion in secret, hiding their friendship from everyone else. Overtime, this friendship turned into a love. The dress she wears in heaven is the same dress she wore the day they kissed the first time. In 1945, she went back to her hometown to evacuate the area. Left behind was Kakeru, who died in the Hiroshima bombing.

By then she was 18, and she left her parents in mourning, revealing to them her genius. She left for Cambridge, and became a professor there herself. She never married or had children, and lived a calm life. When she turned 40, she met one of best friends, Patty, and Patty was able to fill Betty’s heart until the day of her death. But Betty always mourned for Kakeru secretly. She died peacefully in a nursing home.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Patty Johnson

Relatives & Friends(Dead): Father, Mother, Kakeru

Power: None. (Not discovered yet.)

Job: Guider

Characters
Betty Robinson-aggiegwyn
Issac Tyler-MudkipsAreAwesome
Remus Griffith-InnerFlame
Diego Vendrix-DVB
Nathaniel L. Sawdey-YDT
Lodovico "Vico" Romano-Assassin9399
Reserve-deltakurumiru4
Reserve-FlameMistress
Reserve-Skillfulness

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 133172

Hmm, it's an interesting concept, I'm not sure if I'll sign up for this yet, I'll think about if I can come up with a good character, don't put me on reserve or anything.

EDIT: Oh man, I want to make a dragon quest like character now, like the guardians from DQ9.

And a question, do angels age physically? If I have a 14 year old character, would he be taller ten years after death? I don't want him to be ten years dead, but I'm just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ditto123

~Word~
Looks interesting, but I'm religious and I find it kinda annoying how you explained the existance of the Bible. but still, interesting. Don't reserve me yet, but I'll think about it

aggiegwyn

And a question, do angels age physically? If I have a 14 year old character, would he be taller ten years after death? I don't want him to be ten years dead, but I'm just wondering.

Angels can age, but only through a powerful changes of mind. Like, let's say you see your living sister get married, and the experience is so emotional for you to be dead before your sisters wedding. You may transform into a more grief-like state, maybe wear some black. But great challenges to the mind is the only way.

Ditto123- You are completely entitled to your beliefs, and I realized while making this that I would run risks.

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
XD A non Pokemon RPG. Reserve me a spot. It will take a while to write and I'm on my iPhone. Preferred job>>>Programming Angel. They program stuff.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm not easily offended so it won't bother me, I'd like reserve a spot... I have half the mind to make an unborn child but it'll be difficult since they have no preference of the world....

aggiegwyn

InnerFlame-Will do! And yah...but it would definitely make a strange character. To have a completely blank canvas...

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Name: Issac Tyler
Appearance: His hair is semi-long, touching his neck. He has jet black hair. He wears a standard shirt most of the time (His clothes change everyday, so just think of standard shirt as in the shirt most people wear everyday), and his bottom wear is just short pants (Changes everyday as well). He wears normal rectangular half-frame spectacles, which are grey in color. He wears a special watch that is able to generate a "touch-screen" hologram, much like a computer.

His winds are beetle-like wings that look a lot like a cape when folded. They are lime-green in color, and look a bit like nylon nets. His halo is triangluar like in appearance, lime-green in color as well. It looks like a hologram, flicking in and out of view at times.

Personality: He is lazy in everything except playing video games and such. He is a very fast learner, and is talented in a lot of stuff, but he either hates doing it or is lazy and finds it boring. He only makes friends with people who have the same interest with him, namingly, gaming. He normally keeps quiet around adults, so he hears stuff he shouldn't. Nevertheless, he doesn't give a crap about what he hears, but he remembers it all clearly. He is the type that is satisfied with having a gaming console in his hands and a steady internet connection, and will be very annoyed if his game time is taken away from him.

He hates beating around the bush, and is very blunt. He is also forgetful in the sense that he usually forgets everything that isn't related to something he likes. He doesn't like responsibilty as it "eats into his game time", so he usually listens to other people. Around adults, he tends to be subtle as he is afraid that they might take away is game time. He likes a good story, and needs a good laugh once in a while. He has an attitude problem, as adults call it.

History: At first, playing games was his way to get away from society, as he was constantly bullied. Then, he started to get addicted, and we have him as he is now. He was born in 14 May 1993 and lived until 14 June 2011. He died of a car crash. He lived in his home town, never moving once. He had a childhood friend who moved house a month before he died. Her name was Kelly, and he hid feelings for her, but never bothered to express them, because he figured that no one likes living with a gaming addict.

His life was relatively boring, game game game every single day. His parents, worried about him, tried to stop him but failed. In the end, they convinced him to get a career in programming, so that he could still "live" his life. Problem was, he died on his way to his job interview. He died wishing he could play more games, hence his looks.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Micheal Tyler (Mu/om), Robin Tyler (Dad), Kelly Tyler (Friend, and loved one)

Relatives & Friends(Dead): None.

Power: Data Stream He can sense what could happen in the next few seconds, but they are multiple paths in the vision. He can tell which future is more likely to happen, but he can't be sure that it would be the one that happens. Since the power is limited to only a few seconds into the future, he can only use it in his games.

Job Preferred: Programming Angel. He programs electronic things in heaven. Computers, watches, game consoles.

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

Name: Issac Tyler
Appearance: His hair is semi-long, touching his neck. He has jet black hair. He wears a standard shirt most of the time, and his bottom wear is just short pants. He wears normal rectangular half-frame spectacles, which are grey in color. He wears a special watch that is able to generate a "touch-screen" hologram, much like a computer.

His winds are beetle-like wings that look a lot like a cape when folded. They are lime-green in color, and look a bit like nylon nets. His halo is triangluar like in appearance, lime-green in color as well.

Personality: He is lazy in everything except playing video games and such. He is a very fast learner, and is talented in a lot of stuff, but he either hates doing it or is lazy and finds it boring. He only makes friends with people who have the same interest with him, namingly, gaming. He normally keeps quiet around adults, so he hears stuff he shouldn't. Nevertheless, he doesn't give a crap about what he hears, but he remembers it all clearly. He is the type that is satisfied with having a gaming console in his hands and a steady internet connection, and will be very annoyed if his game time is taken away from him.

He hates beating around the bush, and is very blunt. He is also forgetful in the sense that he usually forgets everything that isn't related to something he likes. He doesn't like responsibilty as it "eats into his game time", so he usually listens to other people. Around adults, he tends to be subtle as he is afraid that they might take away is game time. He likes a good story, and needs a good laugh once in a while. He has an attitude problem, as adults call it.

History: At first, playing games was his way to get away from society, as he was constantly bullied. Then, he started to get addicted, and we have him as he is now. He was born in 14 May 1993 and lived until 14 June 2011. He died of a car crash. He lived in his home town, never moving once. He had a childhood friend who moved house a month before he died. Her name was Kelly, and he hid feelings for her, but never bothered to express them, because he figured that no one likes living with a gaming addict.

His life was relatively boring, game game game every single day. His parents, worried about him, tried to stop him but failed. In the end, they convinced him to get a career in programming, so that he could still "live" his life. Problem was, he died on his way to his job interview. He died wishing he could play more games, hence his looks.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Micheal Tyler (Mu/om), Robin Tyler (Dad), Kelly Tyler (Friend, and loved one)

Relatives & Friends(Dead): None.

Power: Data Stream He can sense what could happen in the next few seconds, but they are multiple paths in the vision. He can tell which future is more likely to happen, but he can't be sure that it would be the one that happens. Since the power is limited to only a few seconds into the future, he can only use it in his games.

Job Preferred: Programming Angel. He programs electronic things in heaven. Computers, watches, game consoles.

I really think that there could be more detail in this. Like, what is a "standard shirt"? Is his hair thick? Curly? Straight? What material does you halo looks made out of? Is it reflective like metal? Or dull, like rock?

Also, if he was a gamer, how did he come to be friends with Kelly? And how did he get addicted to games in the first place? Was he bored? Neglected?

And how did he die on his way to the interview? Shot? Crash?

More detail, but this form has great ideas!

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Okay his hair is straight I'll add that but the rest of the info you asked can be found if you read closely enough. But to answer you without wasting your time...

Childhood friends = Neighbors, met when they were young, means, he still didn't play games that much.

He died via Car Crash.

aggiegwyn

Okay his hair is straight I'll add that but the rest of the info you asked can be found if you read closely enough. But to answer you without wasting your time...

Childhood friends = Neighbors, met when they were young, means, he still didn't play games that much.

He died via Car Crash.

Alright, you're accepted.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
reserve, madam. preferrible a dreamer-Angel....hold on, are we Lawful good, neutral, or neutral good?

D

Deleted member 133172

Would I be able to have a custom job? Guardian- They would look over small villages or smaller areas of towns. And generally help out anybody who lives there, although they would be unseen, they could do small tasks such as helping somebody find a lost key, or massive things like saving somebody from loosing their life in a car crash.

I'm wanting to have a sort of warrior angel, with an iron halo that's also a blade, and can be thrown like a ninja throwing star. *-*

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hope this is good enough...

Name: Diego Vendrix
Age(of Death): 18

Appearance: Diego stands at five foot, 9 inches and weighing at 160 pounds, with his key points being his slight chubby belly and his muscular legs. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, no facial hair, and wears a pair of glasses that darken themselves in bright sunlight. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. His skin is a pale shade of olive skin, an indication of his subtle Spanish-Mexican lineage. His angel wings are similar to those of ravens and crows. They are black and sleek. They are not directly attached to him; they hover behind him, but still allow him to fly. His halo is made of fire and in the shape of a star with rounded corners. ((Look up 'star with rounded corners' and an example is the 2nd image, the red star))

Diego wears a black T-shirt with a gold yingyang symbol on front and a white silhouette of Quetzalcoatl, portrayed as an Ouroboros with the crescent moon and sun in the center of the loop on the back. He has on some black cargo pants and black tennis shoes with a red spiral on them. He completes the ensemble with a gray fleece "M-44 Jacket". He wears a digital watch that can stand different weather conditions. It has a secret; it is a USB Watch, capable of storing data for on the go. He hasn't changed his outfit since becoming an angel. However, he now wears a black cloak with a hood if he needs to disguise himself.

Personality: Diego has a soul of fire. He is a warm and passionate person with an occasion fiery temper and a burning streak for the pursuit for adventure, ideals, truth and romance. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Unfortunately, his bluntness and inability to read subtle body language makes him come off of as insensitive. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he always carries his sketch pad with him and enjoys writing his own manga. He also enjoys reading about different topics, mainly fantasy and science. He also enjoys cooking, mainly baking and cooking sweets.

Perhaps the single largest defining feature of his personality is his dark side. A collection of his lust, wrath, fear and bitterness, this amount of negative emotions followed by his natural abnormal mental state results in an alter ego, a dark side which he simply calls DX. DX is characterized as a sadistic and psychotic, unbound by most rules and his actions can lead to very large consequences. However, most of his desires follow a twisted and darkened version of Diego’s, so he isn’t a complete enemy. DX’s presence also makes most Shadows avoid him as this split mind may lead to unpredictable consequences. Recently, the circumstances behind his death had made him even more unstable. He is afraid of trusting people and wears of a facade of being happy a good deal of the time. Anyone who can get close may be able to help him move on.

History: He lived in the state of Georgia for a majority of his life with his family consisting of his father, mother and younger brother. He often has debated with his father, but has seen as one of his biggest inspirations in his life. He has a strong relationship with his mom, though he being a nerd and otaku confuses her often. He has a complex relationship with his brother. They argue a lot and often though see eye to eye. Although they look similar, they are nearly opposites in personality, with his brother having charisma, charm and good strength on him. However, his slothfulness is in school, resulting in debates with their dad. His favorite activity is being in the drumline of their old school.

His memories in elementary are not well remembered, besides some bad events and a few good events. This trend grew worse in middle school where he was in the deepest of his misery in middle school. He had fallen in love only to be heartbroken 2 years later. His relationship with girls was not a happy one. Despite these troubles with his peers, he had formed a decent bond with them in high school. However, he still felt in heart a solitude he feared will never end.

Near the holidays, his brother’s attitude, stubbornness and nonchalance about school finally reached peak with their father. After a good deal of arguing, his brother left home, only to come back because their mom. However, after a good deal of thinking, he decided to join a military school. This was at suggestion of a military teacher who was surveying students at the time. The expenses would be paid minimally over time and my brother would live there for a majority of the rest of his high school life. In the end, he did the best he could to survive his senior year, but ended up missing prom. He ended up graduated with honors and got into a good college. However, death came by on Labor Day weekend, where he promised to meet his girlfriend he hadn't seen for so long. Long story short, is heart was broken and his hope shattered. He ran out of the convention they were at, tears in his eyes and was ultimately hit by a runaway car which was smashed into the building.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Mom, Dad, Younger Brother, Best Friend, Former Girlfriend
Relatives & Friends(Dead): Grandparents

Power: Can use the fire that makes up his halo for many different purposes such as a light source, smoldering openings, healing and other things. It can only come from the halo, but if something, like a torch, was lit up with his 'holy fire,' then it has the same properties as it if it originated from the halo.

Job Preferred: Giver

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I've finish my unborn character, tell me what you think and what you want/need me to change.
--------

Name: Remus Griffith
Age(of Death): Unborn at 3 months
Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance: Remus started out a completely white, as a blank slate but as he slowly gained consciousness he started to take form from the images of people around him. He currently looks like a seven/eight years old boy. He barely peaks at the height of three feet and three inches; he is built like a child: small, thin and fragile looking. With cute, rounded feature such as cheeks he seems even more like childlike. His eyes are a little larger in height and a light honey-brown shade. His skin is a quite light like a fair-skinned princess and other than some stray freckles scattered across his cheeks, there are no blemishes anywhere on him. With dense and thick light brown hair, his head is often a big mess due to lack of understanding how to properly take of it. Its length remains short resting about at his thin eyebrows and barely touching the top of his neck. A few locks are nicely tucked behind his ears.

His wings are actually golden yellow of a chick. Small, fluffy feathers cover the length of the wings. Attached on his back around his shoulder blade area they actually reach down to his waist of his small body. Even it he flaps them he doesn’t seem to be able to fly yet, like and young inexperience baby bird. The halo that floats above his head is a ring of fluffy clouds that rotates clockwise. It’s simple yet its form is ever changing. It often looks like several cumulus clouds: big, fluffy and white. However he gets upset it turns gray and get darker by the degree of sadness. And when he really depress it turns into a single black nimbus cloud and it quickly whips around a lot quick and changes less. Despite the changes it always remains in the form a ring, the clouds seem to disappear when it reach the invisible edge of the halo.

With no really preference to clothing he merely wears a white t-shirt, some blue jeans and white shoes. They are plain and there’s nothing really special about them, however, they are a perfect fit to his body gently hugging his thin figure. It’s not really an accessory but Remus is always carrying around a stuffed animal. Though it can change he has the tendency to carry around the same one. A red-violet colored bear couple inches from a foot tall he calls Berry. It has soft, short fur all over and smoother material for its paw pads that have vertical line on them. With black beady eyes, a soft black nose and transparent red ribbon on its neck, seeing this bears cuddle up in his arms really makes him see like a young kid.

Personality: Innocent is the best word to describe Remus, he doesn’t know about anything impure and even simple concept escapes him. It’s because of that he understands very little about things that a normal person should thus his tendency to ask many questions was born. Some of these questions become very awkward for others to answer and at times it become something that they are unable to answer correctly because there no defined answer. It makes things more confusing to him when he gets different answers from different people. Although he looks like a seven to eight year old kid his mentality is closer to a five year old; thus has very childlike qualities.

Gullibility is one of those qualities, he believes near anything people tell him without even the slightest bit of suspicion. Dangerous trait for kids as he will end up going along with complete strangers and unwittingly do stupid things at someone told him. Trusting others so much that he’ll even end up following them like a baby chick follows its mommy. Anything new that he never seen before can easily captivates him. It's difficult for him to get his attention off of it until something else catches his attention. It leaves him very distracted causing him to trip over things, bump into people, wander unwarily into dangerous situation and at times gets him lost.

He actually is pretty shy though he always going to random people, because he doesn’t like to be alone. Being around people seems to give him some special happiness, especially if they acknowledge him. He quickly warms to people and become a talkative little person though it tends to be a barrage of questions more than anything else. And when he really likes someone he clings to them, never wanting to be separated from them. He is very attention craving always trying to get people to look at him and hold him but at the same time he doesn’t want people to get annoyed and mad at him. As result he sometimes cries when he is conflicted by these two wants.

Again as a kid, he’s very sensitivity to teasing misinterpret it as being hated. Just thinking that he is hated makes him really sad. Remus is very easily frighten the thing that scares him most is the dark. Just being in the darkness just makes him incredibly frighten and he really doesn’t understand why. It so suffocating and he can stop trembling and crying; it feels like the darkness will never disappeared so it relieves him to see light again. The boy doesn’t get angry because he doesn’t understand when express that feeling instead of sorrow. Though if he ever does discovered when to furious, he’ll probably express it in a childish way such as a tantrum. Overall he’s a good, innocent kid with little understanding of everything. He has childish wants and needs, which he is not sure how to accomplish.

History: There’s not much to say about Remus, a child that never got the chance to say his first words, take his first step, see the bright shining sun, or even feel the touch of his parents. He never got the chance to do anything in the world before he got to heaven. Unlike many other unborn brought to heaven he was actually wanted by his parents though unfortunate circumstances caused him to die 3 month into the pregnancy. Thus his life began in heaven without any knowledge of the world he came from.

Relatives & Friends(Living): Mother, Father, Sister, Brother- the entire Griffith family- he only knows them through watching them from heaven.
Relatives & Friends(Dead): N/A

Power: Adaptability- his body changes and adapts to difficult stimulations such as if he gets hurt his power would make it less painful, bleed less and he would heal faster than normal. Or if something is too heavy he become strong enough to carry it. It also seems to help him grow-up and understand things better at a faster rate than of a normal human child. Though at this time he only about to adapt to one stimulus at a time and he is unable to complete void or extreme exceed the thing that causes him to change. The previous adaptation stays with him until it’s replaced by the next one.

Job Preferred: Watcher