• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Angels

aggiegwyn

The Angels-CLOSED

Okay, most of you know that the information about this RPG is in the SU thread, so if you need to find something, ask me or look to the thread for info.

And now, for the rules.

-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG.
-You can only bunny characters with the owner's permission.
-Try to stick with the plot.
-Think realistically. A dead person would never be calm at first.
-AND...try to listen to what I say, it kind of helps the RPG role.
-Posts must be seven lines long, not including the spaces in between.

You're in the darkness. You're not sure why, or how. Maybe you're dreaming. You're not really sure how long you've been there either. It just seems to confusing to really think about it. After all, this can't be real. But suddenly, you realize that the darkness is actually water. It's dark on the bottom, but if you swim up, maybe you could reach the surface. It's strange, you don't need to breathe.

You swim up and up and up until you reach the surface. You struggle to keep yourself above the water, but in defying all logic, you can stand from the bottom. It's revealed that you are on a beach, at night. People have the same confused expressions as you, except...they have wings and halos. A girl, about fourteen years old is standing on the beach, as if she was expecting you.

Betty stood there, slightly nervous. The last time she Guided she made a mistake or two, leading a few angels to the G.O.D. That was bad. You should only meet the G.O.D for good reasons, not bad. Bad reasons ended in bad results, and that was bad.

She found herself smiling calmly, so that she could hopefully calm the new angels.

Last edited:

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
Aurora “Rory” Sinclair ~ 17 ~ Giver Angel

A pair of deep violet eyes snapped wide open only to see darkness. Aurora whipped her head around, trying to figure out where she was and discovered that she was under water. Yet she could breath…how strange. The last thing she remembered was that she was crossing the street to finally get back home when a car came out of now where and crashed into her. She remembers hitting her head on the pavement but after that, it’s all blank. How she got from the middle of the street, into water that she could breathe in was a mystery. But Aurora had a feeling that if she swam up to the surface, she might find more than just light - she’d find answers…or she’d wake up from this crazy dream she was having. Either way, Rory started swimming up.

Rory quickly reached the surface and after treading water for a few seconds, she somehow found the sandy bottom to plant her feet on and stand up. After catching her breath and finding her bearings, Rory looked around and found that she was on a beach and it was night. There were other people in the water with confused expressions on their faces that, no doubt, mirrored her own. Rory turned and look up the beach to see a young girl smiling at her. Aurora returned the smile for one a split second until she realized that the girl and all the other people had wings and halos.

She glanced up and saw a shining ring of light circling above her own head and then she glanced at her back and saw a pair of greenish-blue wings folded neatly atop her back. Rory’s eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets, she was so surprised. With her mind still trying to process all that her eyes were seeing, Aurora found herself moving out of the water and onto the beach. Dripping wet, her legs carried her over to the young girl who was smiling and it took Aurora a second to remember how to speak. “Uhh, do you by any chance know what is happening? Cause I have a halo and wings, and so do you and all those people, and I could breath under water, and I thought I just got hit by a car and I’m freaking out here!” Rory was unaware of how crazy she sounded there, but all she wanted was someone to explain everything to her.

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
It all burned. It kept burning. I wanted that the burning stops! Then it all became cold, and I lost consciousness. Then I woke up… and it was all dark around it. The darkness was the cold, no, the darkness was water. I must get out of here! I quickly swam up, and when I finally got any air, I saw a shore in the distance. I swam towards the shore, while my mind was stunned, all I wanted was to get out of the water. I finally reached the shore, and I fell in the sand, exhausted.
I could hear the sound of the wind. Did I survive the fire and landed in the sea? I opened my eyes and stood up. Around me were more people, but they all looked weird. They had wings, and… halo’s? I was not sure, but it looked like it. Am I dreaming? I punched myself against my head to get awake. But it just hurted, nothing else. It was no dream, it was real. Then I realised that my shade had wings, and an halo.
“Crap… I’m dead. I must have become an angel”, I thought. "Natalia! She was still alive, but I… I was dead. This must be a dream! It must! I’ll wake up in the morning, about to leave for Yale, and all of this never happened. It must be a dream! Because if I’m really dead… Then Natalia is gone from. But if she died as well, we can be together again! No, I can’t think such things. Natalia can live without me, and I’ll show here that I can live on my own as well. But I can’t live, and I’ll never live again”.

I started looking around, and I saw an old woman. She wasn’t confused at all, she was just smiling calmly against another girl. If I ever want to find out what was going on, I need to ask to her I thought.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Nathaniel Sawdey

Nathaniel was still crying in angry jealousy, her body thrashing trying to hit something. Why couldn't that be me she thought. Her eyes were shut, so she didn't notice her surroundings. After ten minutes she finally stopped crying and noticed where she was. Everything felt sort of weightless and she could see light reflecting over the ceiling above her in a jumbled way, she was in water. She swam up quickly thinking she was almost out of air, she thought she had been crying for only a few seconds.

Once she broke through the surface she took a big gasp of air and looked around. She was a few feet from the shore of a beach. She wondered How did I get here? She looked at the people and noticed they all looked very different, but after a few minutes of looking she noticed they all had some sort of wings on their back and a circle object above their head. These people have very weird clothes, it's gonna be hard getting used to all these weird people Nathaniel thought. She realized it would soon be time for a meal, she would have to hunt something. She got out of the water and started walking along the beach looking for something to eat.

aggiegwyn

OoC: Assasin, as an angel, Betty looks like a teenage girl, not an old woman.

Betty

Betty remembered her oath, to calm before explain. Many of the angels were confused, and soon more would reach the surface to be even more confused.

“Uhh, do you by any chance know what is happening? Cause I have a halo and wings, and so do you and all those people, and I could breath under water, and I thought I just got hit by a car and I’m freaking out here!”

Remember, calm the angels before assessing the situation...

Betty kept the smile on her face, but this was more compassionate.

"I'm sorry about your accident, but I need everyone to calm down before I'm able to tell you anything. What you're about to learn is very serious, and can't be taken by people in a fragile minds. Take this moment to take a deep breath. Once everyone is calm, I'll explain."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Remus's Awakening: So Many New Things

Remus Griffith

It was dark… uncomfortably dark and cold… something that wasn’t liked. The body of someone shivers controllably; reaction to the discomfort of it surroundings. Was that light above? A person struggled to reach the brighter side; to get away from the darkness. A weird noise rang in that someone ears a new surrounding appeared. The place above was dark yet it has little light scatter through and a larger light stood out. Eyes just stared up at it for awhile until new sound of the thing he was in going into another place turned the head. Another moved off along the new surrounding, was that how one was supposed to move? Trying it, he planted a pair of limps in front of him and used them to get up on other. Imitating he moved one after another; each stepped sunk into a soft ground. At first a little unstable but quickly turned into a normal walk.

The person turned to others in the same area; there being was had a dark undertone, but it still picked out a few details about them. There was things covering a majority of their body, fluffy thing rest on the very top each head, something coming out behind them and something was hovering above their head. Registering these things he took form of a thick, brown haired boy wearing simple clothes. He didn’t notice he was doing such thing, it was his body adapting to things around him so that he could better fit in. His honey-brown eyes stared for the longest time at the many different looking beings around him. None of them even slightly resemble another… so he should be the same by not directly matching.

“Uhh, do you by any chance know what is happening? Cause I have a halo and wings, and so do you and all those people, and I could breath under water, and I thought I just got hit by a car and I’m freaking out here!” Hearing this new sound seemed a bit familiar for some reason; he quickly put it to the one that emitted it. Whatever came out he recognized it as talking though the context of it was lost to him. But something emitted from the words was easily translated it made him feel… afraid. Another seemed to share that emotion just by the look on their faces. He wanted to ask why but he wasn’t sure how.

“I'm sorry about your accident, but I need everyone to calm down before I'm able to tell you anything. What you're about to learn is very serious, and can't be taken by people in a fragile minds. Take this moment to take a deep breath. Once everyone is calm, I'll explain.” Another spoke back his eyes turned to that person… she was similar to the other one that spoke. Though voice had a different affect than the other; it was relaxing. The frightfulness and worry was melted away. His innocent eyes turned to that light-haired person he moved closer… she was a lot bigger than him. With a light tug on her clothes she hoped to get the person's attention…

“Ack-cid-dent?” he tried to pronounced the word he did not quite get that he could remember. The boy didn’t understand a lot of things like what this place was and what it was even called. Why did the sound of the others around him make him feel unsettled when he, himself wasn’t sure about anything. There was only confusion planted on his face as everything seem new through the young boy’s eyes. His mind tried to fill in the missing pieces in his limited knowledge.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Nathaniel Sawdey

Nathaniel was having trouble walking properly. The moveable earth below was to unsteady for her, she was used to solid frozen ground. Her upper body also felt bloated instead of muscular like it normally did and her waist felt much heavier, so that also contributed to her trouble balancing in the sand. After a few minutes of looking she couldn't find any tracks from animals. I need to find something soon so that I can eat then make a fire before it gets to cold... why isn't my face cold though? It's the only part of my body that isn't covered she wondered.

"I'm sorry about your accident, but I need everyone to calm down before I'm able to tell you anything. What you're about to learn is very serious, and can't be taken by people in a fragile minds. Take this moment to take a deep breath. Once everyone is calm, I'll explain." Nathaniel saw a young woman talking and noticed that everyone nearby was looking at her. She didn't really understand what the woman was talking about, but she appeared to be the leader of the group. Maybe she'll know where I can find something to hunt Nathaniel thought as she started walking towards the woman.

aggiegwyn

Betty
People began to walk towards her, and Betty realized that they were still confused. Well, of course they were. When death comes along, many times it's unexpected. She saw a much younger angel looking around, not understanding the concept of the place. Betty's calm smile fell into compassion. A miscarridge. The child would never be able to taste life there, but at least it could spent it's days here.

Betty turned to them all.

"You all need to come with me. I'm am sorry, but you have left the relm called Earth through Death, and there is no turning back. You can always have the opputunity to watch your family, and one day, you will see them again. This...this is Heaven, and I am here to guide you to your new homes." Betty explained, trying her best to seem calm. The expression of people were contagious. When someone was happy, others were happy. Hopefully as Betty continued to stay calm, the others would calm. The first step of grief is denial, and this is what she would have to deal with first. No on would believe her at first, but things would gradually click with time. Yes, many arguements would arrive, but Betty was ready for them. If they didn't accept thier deaths now, thier lives would haunt them forever. I could have done this, I could have finished that. No, they couldn't. They had a whole lifetime, no matter how short it was. Death was simply meant to be.

She looked at all of them, patiently waiting for the arguements, questions and bawling. Crying was common in angels, but it was meant to be. Everything is meant to be.

Everything is meant to be...
-the G.O.D

Maree

Fireball In The Dark

The young girl told Rory that all would be explained but she first must calm down. The seventeen-year-old nodded her head to show she understood before closing her violet colored eyes and taking a deep breath attempting to calm herself down. When she opened them again, there were more people with wings and halos standing near the little girl who suddenly began to speak. "You all need to come with me. I am sorry, but you have left the realm called Earth through Death, and there is no turning back. You can always have the opportunity to watch your family, and one day, you will see them again. This...this is Heaven, and I am here to guide you to your new homes." The young girl explained calmly to the group while Rory just stared at her in stunned silence. She…was…dead? So, wait – that means that the car she was hit by had killed her, and the wings and the halo meant that she was an, an…angel?

She began to rub her temples trying to ward off her soon-to-be headache. This honestly was just too much for her brain to process right now. Still rubbing her head, Rory slowly sank down until she was sitting with her legs crossed in the cool sand. Her hair and cloths were somehow dry already – must be an angel thing.

Rory just sat there; rubbing her head; eyes clothed; trying to process and accept all that she had just learned from this young girl whose name she still did not know. After a minute or two of thinking and sitting and rubbing-of-her-temples, Rory understood. She had died and now she was an angel in heaven. She would never see her mother, stepfather, or Ms. Caron again. The only part that brought a lump into her throat was never being able to see Ms. Caron again; that woman was more of a mother to Rory than her birth mother ever was and Aurora only hoped she would get to see her again.

After letting out a long sigh, Rory stood back up and wiped the sand off of her, her eyes moist with the threat of tears. “Well, there’s nothing we can do now so we might at well accept it and move on,” she said aloud more to herself than to anyone in particular. Then she turned to the young girl who seemed to be in charge, smiled, and said, “I don’t believe I caught your name?”

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Nathaniel Sawdey

Nathaniel was one of the last to reach the group and was on the edges of the huddle of people, not wanting to get to close to these strangers. She wondered why they all looked so different from one another if they were all part of the same group.

"You all need to come with me. I'm am sorry, but you have left the realm called Earth through Death, and there is no turning back. You can always have the opportunity to watch your family, and one day, you will see them again. This...this is Heaven, and I am here to guide you to your new homes." she heard the teenage girl say. Nathaniel had a confused look on her face: Earth, Death, opportunity, family, Heaven, guide, home, what did any of these words mean? She could only see the face of the person in charge because she was behind everyone. That girl was smiling and assumed everyone else was too, so Nathaniel thought she was the only one not understanding what was going on.

I must not supposed to be here with these people, they clearly know what's happening while I don't. I guess I should leave then and go back... but go back to where? I don't have anywhere to go. I guess I can look around this place to find some by myself, but I need to make sure I don't end up somewhere different without noticing again... How did I get here anyways? What did I do to get me here? The last thing I remember was... Nathaniel fell to the ground and broke out into tears. Why? Why couldn't that be me? she thought in anguish.

aggiegwyn

Betty

Betty saw the reactions of most. It was a mixture of sorrow and confusion for most, however most of it was sorrow. In a way, an angel always always knows of it's death. It's the the realization that hurts. However, for some it took longer than others. She saw farther behind the others that there was a girl standing, obviously confused. Sometimes more experienced Guiders spoke of angels who knew nothing of death. She was afraid she would recieve one of those. It would be more painful for her than the others.

She also saw a young boy, and the strict innocence on his face concluded that she would have to explain things to him aswell. He was a misscarridge.

She was going to walk towards them, before a girl stepped towards her.

“I don’t believe I caught your name?” The girl asked. Betty regained her calm smile.

"Hello, I'm Betty Robinson, and I died in the year of 2010. I'm sorry, but I think I need to attend to those of higher need." She said with an apologetic smile before walking towards the two confused ones.

"Hello, I think you two are a little bit confused, so I'm going to take you to a place were we can explain things further, alright?" She spoke to the both of them.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Remus's Awakening: So Much Confusion

Remus Griffith

The lady person look was a little different when she looked down at him, he didn’t quite understand that look before she return to another calming expression. The lady looked around checking that everyone else was calm.

“You all need to come with me. I am sorry, but you have left the realm called Earth through Death, and there is no turning back. You can always have the opportunity to watch your family, and one day, you will see them again. This...this is Heaven, and I am here to guide you to your new homes.” There seem to be many different emotions filled the area panic, sadness and shock… He however wasn’t sure how to react.

“Err-th, De-th, Hev-ven?” These words that meant nothing to him but other seem to react to those specific words. One he noticed was particular was completely upset and look like she was holding back something. Wiping her face with a strong expression, he suddenly was able to recognize as sadness… was he supposed to respond like that? Another sort of frightened him as she fell to ground and something dripped down her face. Why was this degree of sadness so much more powerful than the other lady?

“Well, there’s nothing we can do now so we might at well accept it and move on,” the one with the kind of wavy hair said paused after talking aloud before turned to the other lady. “I don’t believe I caught your name?”

“…Name? What was a name?” The other calmer one with really curly hair responded, with a specific answered, “Bet-ee Rob-en-sen?” That was a name, to him it seem like it was… special. Did the one that ask have on too? And the crying lady too… Did he have one? “What is… name?” He incompletely thought he was missing a word to connect name to himself… For some reason he didn’t think anyone would know the answer to that question… “What is Earth, What is Heaven, What is Death? …What is Family?” As he verbalized his confusion of certain words the best he could, the lack of understanding was clears as day on the thin boy’s face as well as in his high-pitched voice.

“Hello, I think you two are a little bit confused, so I'm going to take you to a place were we can explain things further, alright?” It kind of startled him as he was deep in thought trying to figure out some things. Her blue eyes were definitely pointing towards him as it was pointed downward and he was the smallest person in the area that he could see. His understanding of phrases with small words has improved a bit in little time so he understood that she was going to answer the things he didn’t know about. The boy wanted to respond but he wasn’t sure how. Everything was still jumbled in his mind as so many different things were trying to be sorted in his head. He shyly dropped his head and held his hands in front of him… He didn’t know why he was suddenly acting like that; it just kind of naturally happened.

“Ah,” the sound came out quickly from the brown-haired boy before again silent again returned. He just suddenly nodded… why did he do that? Another body motion that came out on it own but it this one had a meaning… Was this the response to what she was saying?

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Nathaniel Sawdey

"Hello, I think you two are a little bit confused, so I'm going to take you to a place were we can explain things further, alright?" the teenage girl who seemed in charge said. Nathaniel looked up for a second to see who she was talking to, she was right in front of Nathaniel. She's talking to me? Did I do something to make me fit in with this group? Well she says she can explain what's happening. That won't really be helpful, but I can ask her where to find food after she thought. Nathaniel got up from the ground and wiped her eyes that were red and wet from crying. She was still crying though, she was still thinking about him.

She looked to her right and saw a small boy, the other person that the one in charge was talking to. He said "Ah" and nodded to the girl. Nathaniel nodded and managed to say "Ah" too through her crying which was started to stop. She instantly stopped crying once she heard her voice. What had happened to her voice? Why was it so high pitched? Was it from the crying?

"Nathaniel" She tested her voice. It sounded clearer than before without her crying, but it was shakey from her anxiety. What has happened to me? she was starting to hyperventilate. She wrapped her arms around herself for comfort, but that just made it worse. She felt two bulges on her chest, and then she looked down. She stared for a few seconds at her chest, starting to grasp what has happened to her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed in terror as she finally realized.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Remus Griffith

Apparently the other person that was being talked to was the one that seem really sad with something dripping down her face. Getting up from the ground and wiping them off, she responded the same way as him. But then something strange was a sudden change in expression; it look like… confusion. But what was confusing? Suddenly saying “Nathaniel,” the quickening in breath began to happen, shivering of the body then the wrapping the arms around herself. Then he looked at her large chest… he didn’t understand why all three of the ladies’ chest puffed out like that, it was actually something he was wondering about.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the loud piercing elevation of her voice made the boy jump. Not just on the outside but it felt like something inside was jumping around as well. He found himself fleeing and taking cover behind Betty; he clung to her leg in fear. His first time getting a shock like that and he was frightened; he wasn’t sure what was going to happen. It felt like the thing in his chest was going to burst out of him. He held her tight and closed his eyes as he waited for what would happen next.

aggiegwyn

Betty

The boy seemed to understand a little more, while the girl seemed to understand aswell...but soon became incredibly confused about her...appearance?

First, she tested her voice, it was high and female, then she looked down to her chest and screamed, scaring the small boy to run behind Betty and grip on of her legs.

Oh, she had heard about these. They were rare, cross-genders. Men who wished to be women, or women who wished to be men. They always got what they wanted, but apparently this one wasn't expecting her wish to come true.

First, she bent down to the boy and told him "I'm going to talk to her, okay?" She said in a comforting tone before walking to the girl. She put her hands on the girl's shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"Okay, calm down. I will explain everything as we go. Including your appearance." She stated. She couldn't wait for the girl's reaction, since Betty was running out of time. Another Guider was waiting fora different group, and Betty couldn't take up the space.

Betty looked to everyone and announced the situation.

"I realize this is confusing and traumatic for all of you, but things get better as we go. So, what's the best thing to do? Go." Betty stated with a smile. She kept herself close to the boy, since his soul would be fragile the way it was.

Maree

Fireball In The Dark

"Hello, I'm Betty Robinson, and I died in the year of 2010. I'm sorry, but I think I need to attend to those of higher need." Betty said in reply to Rory’s question as to what her name was. Aurora nodded smiled at Betty before the young girl walked over to explain things to the other woman and the small boy. Aurora stood off slightly to the side and watched the following events unfold as Betty attempted to explain things. All the time Rory kept her violet colored gaze on the small boy – he reminded her of all the little children she used to help Ms. Caron take care of at the orphanage. It brought a sad smile to Aurora’s face to remember her life on earth; hopefully it would get easier to remember in time.

Aurora ran a hand through her hair and turned her head to face the sea, scanning with her eyes the water from which she had emerged from only moments before. She began to let her mind wander, wondering what exactly heaven would be like. Rory had gone to church with Ms. Caron more than a few times back on earth and although she didn’t necessarily have a specific religion, she vividly remembered all the stories she had heard about heaven. However something was telling Rory that this place would be different from those stories.

Her attention was pulled back to the group when the other women who had been crying violently let out a very high-pitched scream. Aurora stepped closer to Betty and the little boy who had hide himself behind Betty’s legs, prepared to offer her help if needed. Betty told the boy that she was going to talk to the other woman before walking over to her. Rory glanced over at the little boy who still had a hint of fright in his eyes. She slowly bent down next to him so that their heads were about the same height and gave him a warm smile hoping to calm him down somewhat before saying softly, “I know you’re confused and a little scared but don’t worry, everything will make sense soon. I promise.”

After giving the young boy another warm smile, Rory turned her head back toward Betty as she began to talk. "I realize this is confusing and traumatic for all of you, but things get better as we go. So, what's the best thing to do? Go." Aurora nodded to Betty to show she understood then stood up and offered her hand out to the little boy to grab. “Come on, I’ll be right here with you,” She told him in a very motherly tone.​

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Nathaniel Sawdey

After Nathaniel's screaming stopped her face was frozen with a look of shock on it. She started shaking her head back and forth.What has happened to me? How did this happen? Was it because of this place? Why didn't I ask my father more about the outside world when I had the chance? It's too late for that now, but that person did say she would help. Maybe I should just wait, if it was caused by something here she should be able to fix it. At the very least she should know what has happened. She thought to herself.

"Okay, calm down. I will explain everything as we go. Including your appearance." The girl in charge told her. Nathaniel looked up at the group of people around her, they were all staring at her and the little boy who was scared and hiding behind the girls leg. Looks like I've caused too much trouble and taken notice away from the others. I don't think anything can surprise me now. Even if something can I need to shield my emotions from myself. It's not fair to these other people. Nathaniel decided as her face become blank. She detached her emotions from herself, so all she had to do now was listen.

"I realize this is confusing and traumatic for all of you, but things get better as we go. So, what's the best thing to do? Go." The girl in charge told the group. Nathaniel nodded her head emotion still out of her face and mind, she was ready now.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Remus Griffith

The boy’s eyes stayed closed until movement of Betty made him release her. He opened his eyes to see her head closer to his, “I’m going to talk to her, okay?” He couldn’t muster up a response other than a simple nod, even with the calming sound of her voice, he was still quite shaken. He put is hand over his chest that was still pounding; hoping that would stop it from break through it. The another lady came over getting down low like Betty her eyes were right in front of him. They were different and caught his attention. She so softly smiled and that seem to make him feel more comfortable.

“I know you’re confused and a little scared but don’t worry, everything will make sense soon. I promise.” Hearing her say that definitely help to completely calm him down. He nodded again in response. His attention was suddenly distracted by the thing above her head. It had soft light like, the other thing above them. Glancing up at it and then back, he confirmed his comparison of the two things. He like that light it made things less dark. He turned back to Betty as she began to speak again.

“I realize this is confusing and traumatic for all of you, but things get better as we go. So, what's the best thing to do? Go.” New word he didn’t know, trah-maa-ick, but he knew confusing meant not knowing something and he really was confused by a lot of things. The boy understood by her body language she wanted him to follow her somewhere. His honey-brown eyes looked up at her with at little bit of understanding as she moved closer to him. Looked at the lady that had scared him and for some reason he thought she looked strange. After seeing so many expressions this was one that he had not seen so he didn’t understand it… It was confusing after seeing so many similar expressions since being there.

“Come on, I’ll be right here with you,” the other not scary lady spoke to him again before she held her hand out… He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do, so he ended just staring at for a moment. With new puzzle look planted on he finally reached for it and she held it. He stared at that arrangement of her holding his hand. She held it quite gently and he didn’t dislike it at all. It was warm and comforting to feel the contact of another person. He stared on as tried to figure out how to respond… He smiled for the first time ever since his arrived here; it was the only way he knew to show how he felt at the moment.

aggiegwyn

Closed

I'm really sorry guys, but due to computer problems that look as though they won't be fixed anytime soon, I simply won't have the chance to post enough in order to run this RPG, I'm sorry, but have to drop a lot of projects in order to get myself adjusted to this new situation. Sorry.