• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The anima needs improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I Think this show needs something To make it watchable.
Personally, I think The **** Ash Should Leave. For good!
And Give Team Rocket The White flag.

Wait,
HOLD IT!

Before The fanboys attack, Let's be honest: Changing Ashes Pokemon Rooster is not "New", it's still the annoying Retard we still hate to the bitter core.
AND WHEN THE HELL IS GIOVANNI GOING TO FIRE JESSIE AND JAMES!?
They failed More times then The president at school! I say Replace then with team Galatic members.

As for plot, Just keep it the same...IF IT'S SOMEONE DIFFERENT!
if it's the same Retard, Then it will Drown in repetition.

And finally, MAKE THE CHARACTERS SMARTER. Most of the characters are Stupid, Seriously How the hell can you not tell that they are Team rocket in disguise?

This is why I turned to the Manga instead, as it solves most of the problems the Anime has.

Now I want to here from you: give me the reasons you hate The Anima and how it can be improved.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Wonder if I could be a mod, would I be wrong in closing this?

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Wonder if I could be a mod, would I be wrong in closing this?

Rave

Banned
What the hell is an anima?

Status
Not open for further replies.