• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//The Animal Lovers Club v.2\\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Wow, that was oddly convient, 3 replies in 3 minutes x_x EDIT: 5 replies.

Oh Teh Noez...I was...uh...kidding?

Really? *Hides Machine gun* ;D

Do you class Insects as Animals?

Well technically they are part of the animal kingdom so yes, however, I don't immediately think of them when I hear animal. Instead, I think of Mammals like Lions, Whales and Cows.

When you were a little kid did you ever wish you were an animal because you liked the way they look or it had specific features ?

I remember, when I was young, I say this weird mutant 8 legged ant with a pattern like a Ladybug, wings like a fly, a stinger like a wasp and "nippers" like an earwig. It was weird o.o /Has nothing to do with topic.

When I was really little, I used to pretend I was a dog and like, ran around of 4 legs and weird stuff like that. But I don't distinctly remember wantly to actually "be" an animal, just act like it :)

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Really? *Hides Machine gun* ;D

Phew, dodged a bullet there. /lame joke.

When I was really little, I used to pretend I was a dog and like, ran around of 4 legs and weird stuff like that. But I don't distinctly remember wantly to actually "be" an animal, just act like it

That sounds...um...fun.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
We're kind to animals. Not each other.

He'll track me down when I get a life...In other words, Never.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Well, if he was joking, I won't kill him. But that's, Really off topic o.o

Hmm, because voting took place such long ago, shall we reset the Voting?

+Animal of the Week;

+ Fresh Water Seahorse 1

Feel free to answer the topic made by Purple Mew aswell ;D

AceTrainerTim

PurpleMew

no promises
Feel free to answer the topic made by Purple Mew aswell ;D

yay me and my topic wooooo.

When you were a little kid did you ever wish you were an animal because you liked the way they look or it had specific features ?

Well when i was a little kid i always wishes i was a biird so i could fly or a fiish so i could swin the vast oceans and explore the underwaterworld.

+Animal of the Week;

+ Fresh Water Seahorse 2
+ Spotted Quoll 1
+ Rhinoceros sondaicus 1

I'm not suposed to be doing this but i'm doing a favour for spoinkylicous.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Hi Spoinky, could I join? I really love animals and how cool they are.

My favorite animals are giraffes and cats. Giraffes because they are so quirky and tall. They're spots are awesome. Cats because they look so elegant but fierce at the same time.

Am I in?

Ihasagiraffes.jpg

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!

Thankyou very much, the banner's so cute :'D

+Animal of the Week;

+ Fresh Water Seahorse 2
+ Spotted Quoll 1
+ Rhinoceros sondaicus 1

I'm not suposed to be doing this but i'm doing a favour for spoinkylicous.

Spoinkylicious ... O.O But, I like Spoinkehlicious :DDDDDD Reminds me of This , and no, I did not make that site =D

Hi Spoinky, could I join? I really love animals and how cool they are.

My favorite animals are giraffes and cats. Giraffes because they are so quirky and tall. They're spots are awesome. Cats because they look so elegant but fierce at the same time.

Am I in?

Ihasagiraffes.jpg

GABBY SUNNY :'DDDDDDDD Welcome + That picture's so cute :3

+Animal of the Week;

+
Fresh Water Seahorse 2
+ Spotted Quoll 1
+ Rhinoceros sondaicus 1

Voting closes Friday Midnight GMT + 8 ;D

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Though it was hard trying to find a sad looking animal...

I'm surprised there were any pictures of sad animals anyways...Oh wait... it's the internet, there's pictures for everything.

Speaking of which, I'm making a banner at the moment, but I'm stuck at what animal to put on it... all I've got is a basic background, with "Animal Lovers Club v.2. We love animals...not each other" (isn't that right Spoinky? XD I'm kidding of course)

Spoinky said:

True dat.

Last edited:

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Speaking of which, I'm making a banner at the moment, but I'm stuck at what animal to put on it... all I've got is a basic background, with "Animal Lovers Club v.2. We love animals...not each other" (isn't that right Spoinky? XD I'm kidding of course)

...Yes... We were just Kidding ... *Holds firmly onto machine gun*

Anyway, while we wait for others to vote, how about a new topic:

What is the Weirdest Animal???

This was like, our biggest topic from our last club. I remember alot of weird things were posted such as the Blobfish :O. Lul, it looks like something from Doctor Who ;D

And can't wait for the banner Honsy :'D

FRONT PAGE UPDATED ^_^

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
...Yes... We were just Kidding ... *Holds firmly onto machine gun*

Hahaha...*sweatdrop -_-:;*

OMG! That Blobfish thing...XD

http://www.sharenator.com/Worlds_strangest_looking_animals/

There... So many weird animals...The blobfish is there, along with some really weird stuff.

I'm still stuck on the banner though...I might use the panda on the first page, second post IIRC. Not the large pink thing that was submitted, the one with the green background that looks like it's holding a marijuana leaf.

EDIT: I've finished the banner. I've still got the PSD file, so if needed, I can change it. Everything drawn by me except the Panda. (Simplicity FTW)

alcwj5.png

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8717/alcwj5.png[/IMG*]

You guys should know what to do.

Last edited:

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Hooray for inactivity!!!

Topics topics topics...

Do you class Insects as Animals?

Yes. As Honsy (welcome back!) said, they live, eat and try to suvive. And they scare the hell out of girls >D.

When you were a little kid did you ever wish you were an animal because you liked the way they look or it had specific features?

Nope. Not that I can remember, anyway. I was pretty darn sane as a kid.

...things change :p.

What is the weirdest animal?

I swear we had this one before...

Blobfish.
Looks like Spoinky Gulpin! xD

+Animal of the Week;

+ Fresh Water Seahorse 2
+ Spotted Quoll 1
+ Rhinoceros sondaicus 1
+ Pudu 1

Where'd the lil' crosses come from??

Pudu :D

We need a new co-owner, definatley.
We can have a PM conversation about it.

And I need a new banner.
Actually, I'd like my old one, but RainbowIslands made it, and now she's changed her name, so I can't find the shop. I was the Girafarig + Ponyta one, if anybody remembers.

And I'll be more active from now on. *Smeagol voice* Me swears it!

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises

This was like, our biggest topic from our last club. I remember alot of weird things were posted such as the Blobfish :O. Lul, it looks like something from Doctor Who ;D

OMFG that is totally weors and i agree with you i have never seen anything so weird in my life. it is scary.

copies lol but later i'll post it properally.

@Igsey: try RXS's shop or lil Crickee's when she opens again, they make good banners and she couldn't of changed her name because the name change thread has been closed for ages.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Yes. As Honsy (welcome back!) said, they live, eat and try to suvive. And they scare the hell out of girls >D.

Yay, someone who agrees with me.

Speaking of the Blobfish, I made the best userbar ever. (Extreme over exaggerating)
It's the first Userbar I've made entirely from scratch...

userbarlv7.png

IMG*]

Status
Not open for further replies.