• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//The Animal Lovers Club v.2\\

Status
Not open for further replies.

31st Funk

Superunknown.
Eh, it's been a long time. I was member of the first Animal Lovers Club and one of the banners displayed is mine. I've been on a break from SPPf because I went to Gametrailers but yeah, I'm back. So, may I join? My favorite animal is the dog, specially when they are puppies, very cute.

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Please could i jion?
My fav animal is the Gray Wolf.They strike me as Majestic and gracefull animal's that although the fairytales cast them as "Evil" creatures they are truley caring and shy animals that care for their pack members.Although they have been exticnt in England since the 1700's ( ;-; ),people have started a campaign to bring back Gray Wolves in Scotland and I support the idea of seeing these amazing animal's back in Britains wild.

Sure you can join, welcome to the club :). It's always nice to have new members, especially ones that love wolves. They're probably one of my favourite animals.

Hello again everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted (again!). I could make excuses about school (finals, essays, etc.), work and gigging, but I think I'll just go with I'm lame. I should be able to post more often now that winter break is here (yes! no more school for a month!).

Igsey, lyrebirds are where it's at. I think I'll have to vote for it as well. Wait, I just realized that was five days ago. It's not too late is it?

YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME "Igsey"!!
It's igsey, lest you have a deathwish D<
And you get a whole month off school for winter break? No fair, we only get 2 weeks. Ah well.

Animal of the Unspecified Time Period

+Lyrebird - 2 votes

Eh, it's been a long time. I was member of the first Animal Lovers Club and one of the banners displayed is mine. I've been on a break from SPPf because I went to Gametrailers but yeah, I'm back. So, may I join? My favorite animal is the dog, specially when they are puppies, very cute.

Nice to have you back, 31st Funk - welcome to the ALC version 2. Oh, and I can read your sig. It's called changing skins ;).

Just a quick reminder to all - no one liners, please! Not that I've seen any for a while, I just thought it would be a good idea to remind you all, as that is what the old ALC got closed down for :S.

pokemonmaster333

i am very happy every one can join that way no oe gets left out. so happy new i stayed up til twelve sorry i haven't been posting i have mainly been talking with friends online so i justed to let you guys know my favorite animal is the tarantula again

Last edited:

SkinnySweatyMan

YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME "Igsey"!!
It's igsey, lest you have a deathwish D<
And you get a whole month off school for winter break? No fair, we only get 2 weeks. Ah well.

Hey now igsey, I only capitalized your user name because it was at the beginning of a sentence. I have to be correct when I type, it's like a disease or something. Anyway, a month off is great, but I think it's still not long enough, although it's much better than when I got two weeks off.

How's everyone doing?

pokemonmaster333

i am doing good. how about you? so does any one have a pet tarantula? i do it is a rose hair tarantula. her name is Rosie. i really love her . and i am just trying to make my message long. my tarantula is female which means she will live longer. bye

SkinnySweatyMan

I'm not doing too bad myself. I'm actually feeling pretty relieved. I had two tests earlier today and an online quiz. I'm also almost recovered from my sickness, so things are looking up. No tarantula here. One of my friends had one when were were like, five, and that's the only relative thing I can say about that.

pokemonmaster333

Cool did you like it? or were you scared of it? that's good you are getting over your sickness. what type of online test did you have? i am still again trying to make my message long. my online test was a while ago. so thanks for answering.

SkinnySweatyMan

I don't remember much about it, but I was probably scared. I'm betting I thought it was going to bite me. It was just a fifteen question multiple choice quiz, so it wasn't too bad. No problem. We need to keep this thread alive! Where is everyone?

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
I'm here!

I've been in Gran Canaria for a week with my friend, but I'm back now! I saw a few animals, like pigeons, seagulls and ants, which aren't very exotic :/. But I saw loads of Feral Cats, which were awesome, they just wandered between all the people!

So, yeah, that's my half term holiday over. We only get a week, which kinda sucks, but it's good to be home :).

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I'm here too n_n (omg i look like sammi omg)
I think Gran Canaria is part of the Canary Islands, or something like that. We had a lesson about it in Society and Environment the other day, but I wasn't really paying attention

Also, I think a Spiders nest hatch near our house because recently there has been a whole bunch of Daddy Long Leg Spiders around the house. I don't like Spiders, I have a phobia of them ):

And welcome AuraWolf and 31st Funk. Also, thanks for all those who kept this club alive, it's interesting that it doesn't 'die', no matter how long I don't post for :D

Last edited:

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
WTF? How does this keep getting revived? (I thought it had gotten closed for inactivity earlier...)

What did I miss in the revival part?

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
What is your favourite animal and why?
I can't really choose my favorite animal out of the family Mustelidae. Mustelids include badgers, ferrets, weasels, ermine, stoats, martens, fishers, otters, and wolverines. They call it the weasel family because most of these are shaped like the weasel and behave the same. Martens might just be my favorite, however, as I think they are the cutest.

I haven't decided yet, but I might choose a career on working with animals. Not veterinary jobs, but more likely zookeeper or wildlife conservationist and the likes.

Rattata the Mighty

if i had a hammer...
Hey there everybody! can i join please? i was so sad when the first couple animal clubs died, so i left serebii for a while.
but, Yay! it's back!

"What is your favourite animal and why?"
mmm... probably dogs, but it's a tough tie between dogs rats and cats... but i basically just love all animals.

Whoa! just this very minute there was a hawk in my back yard that hunted a crow, and then it flew away with it.

Last edited:

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
ooh! can i join? im in the social group and i found the link. my favorite animal is the grey wolf. the pups are SOOOOOO cute and the adults are majestic, graceful, awesome, and a million other adjectives i can think of. its too bad that theyre misunderstood. :( so can i join?

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Yes, yes, and yes. Welcome to the club, all of you! Hopefully we'll come back to life soon, and then Spoinky can add you to the members list =D.

Sorry for my huge absence, I've only just recovered my account after some bum (my brother) changed my password to something I didn't know, then moved to Lincoln, which is 200 miles away. I got the password off him yesterday.
Grrrr...

So, time for a topic, I think:
When you grow up and own a house of your own, what pets would you like?

Personally, I want two Bengal Cats, a Golden Retriever, and for some reason, a donkey =)

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?

any type of dog. ive wanted one my whole life, but my mom nevber let me get one because she was afraid i wouldnt take care of it, she would take care of it. i want either a husky, or, er... those, uh, big, fluffy white ones that originated from somewhere cold with aname starting with the letter "s"

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?

any type of dog. ive wanted one my whole life, but my mom never let me get one because she was afraid i wouldnt take care of it, she would take care of it. i want either a husky, or, er... those, uh, big, fluffy white ones that originated from somewhere cold with a name starting with the letter "s"

SkinnySweatyMan

Welcome to the club growlithe master! I remember you from the social group. Did you ever get the pictures of that snake up? Sorry, I haven't logged on in a while.

Welcome back igsey! It's a good thing you finally got the password situation worked out!

Heh, well, I do live in an apartment of my own at the moment (well, my roommate and I share it). However, there aren't any pets allowed, which is a bummer (not that I'd be able to afford one anyway). Well, when I move into some place that does allow them, I would probably go with a cat or something easy to start out with. I would eventually like a dog as well, but I think I'd probably start out with a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.