• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Animal Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanos7

Master of Dragons
Lugiagirl just to tell you so you dont think the owner/co-owners say no,All of the owners and co-owners are offline i think So it may be a bit before someone responds.(Im worm rank x.x)But dont worry they're prob going to let you in.

Last edited:

crobatman

Yeah, of course you can join LugiaGirl!

Mechanos7, do you think you can delete some of those double posts?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
LugiaGirl welcome, I have added you. Just for those who haven't read the rules recently(not that you have to) I have change it so that if your active for a month you go up a rank instead of points but only for being active.

Mechanos7

Master of Dragons
Deleted my double post that lag made..
I just realized i could deleted my own posts. o_O
I just made a userbar!
[IMG*]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/Mechanos7/Uesrbar.png[/IMG*]
Remove the *s to use.
MY first userbar YAY!
Uesrbar.png

/\ That's what it looks like

Last edited:

crobatman

Uesrbar.png

I just wanted to see what this looked like :)

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Hey guys, Arceus bar made me a userbar! It's in my sig, and links to this thread! I have asked him/her if we are all allowed to use it (so long as we give credit), but haven't a reply yet. Either way, it's cool!

NEW TOPIC: What pets do you own, and if you could own one more, what would it be?

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Hey guys, me again. Sorry for the double post, but Arceus Master says we can all use the userbar as long as we give credit. To use it, just right click the userbar (which is in my sig), click properties and highlight & copy where it says 'Location'. Then paste it into your sig as an IMG.

Thankyou Arceus Master!!!

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
mines the Lab or the Golden the same as my dog a cross between the lab and golden.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Wow, thanks so much for the userbar igsey, it's so awesome!!!
icon10.gif

Welcome Gliding Girl, I have added you.

TOPIC: What pets do you own, and if you could own one more, what would it be?

I own a cat, a dog and around 23 birds. We've easily had over 50 fish though they all died. 3 of the fish, our cat ate.

BTW, Mechanos7, do you want credit for your userbar?

Last edited:

LugiaGirl

hates her UN C:
i have one dog and five hamsters,(used to have six, but one died a week ago. sad) and we have like 27 fish, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.