• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Animal Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Well, The Spoinkster said everyone should vote again...But, whatever.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Sorry about the Confusion, Armored Dragon your vote does count

Anyway, the votes are in and the result is:

Cheetah: 5
Snake: 4

The winner is Cheetah!!!

There is something small on the front page about it.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Ok, cool.

BTW club, igsey and I have chosen on a co-owneer and are waiting for Crobatman to reply so please be patient!

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
New topic: Why is your favorite animal your favorite?

I like snakes because they're amazing. No legs, and yet they can move fast, swim, and even climb trees. I know how they're able to move, but it's still cool to watch.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Good Topic Armored Dragon!

Why is your favorite animal your favorite?

I guess the Thorny Devil is my favourite simply because first, it looks cool in my opinion and also, they are native to W.A which in a way is special to me!

Christmas Countdown

25 days!

Also igsey, would it be possible if you could give me the members list again with points since I don't have a clue how many posts there have been?

Thanks

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
The Animal Lover’s Club – Rankings of members

Owner - The Spoinkster

Co-owner - crobatman

Co-owner - igsey

Co-owner – ????????

Human - 1200 points

Great White Shark - 1000 points

African Elephant - 850 points

Stallion - 650 points

Cow - 550 points

African Wild Dog - 450 points

Cheetah - 300 points

Peregrine Falcon - 200 points

Pidgeon - 150 points

Spider - 100 points
Negative (125 points)
Shiney Mew (113 point)

Bee - 50 points
Mechanos7 (98 points)

Ledybug/Ledybird - 20 points

Worm (start)
Gliding Girl (14 points)
Armored Dragon (13 points)
BirdsandBoats (11 points)
Rattata the Mighty (9 point)
Totadile Charizard (7 points)
Lugia Girl (7 points)
Soul Lugia (7 points)
Blue Milotic (7 point)
Simonferno 125 (7 points)
The Nine Tailed Fox (6 point)
Eeveerose (6 point)
Uzumakikunai (5 points)
Espeon Fan (5 points)
~GreeN~ (5 points)
{fcc}stealth (5 points)
Pumped Aaron (5 points)
Pamizard (5 points)
Eclipse (5 points)

This doesn't include people going up a rank for being active - you can decide whether they have been active or not.

And for animal of the week:
SNAKE!

Snake - 1

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I vote snake for new animal of the week, of course...

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
First, I like reptiles so snake for me too!

Second:
Christmas Countdown

24 days!

Third: Happy 11th Birthday Negative!!!

Fourth: igsey and I have considered the new Co-owner and it was hard since you all have been good but we decided on...
NEGATIVE!!!

It was a hard choice but we chose Negative since he is usually active and contributes greatly to the club. Armored Dragon and BirdsandBoats, we considered you since you are very active however since you haven't exactly been here for a long time so we weren't sure if you would continue to be active or just sorta die out like Mechanos7.

However, you 2 get 20 point rank up for being active and if you stay active, you will definately become co-owners when this club expands!

Please understand.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Wow.. thanks for considering me ^^ You can count on me being more active during Christmas Break, considering my life is the computer virtually.

For the topic, Rabbits are one of my favorite animals, because of it's cuteness, fluffiness, and it's gentle and fun nature. Foxes are a tie with Rabbits, because of their mischievous qualities, matched along with a shy and secular way to live.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Lol, anyway you just reminded of something. On Christmas Day, we have to go down south to our cousins house in Busselton which is 2 and a half hour drive from Perth and I will be there for about 4 days. Only thing is, no computer
icon9.gif

And then, on Jan 6th(My B Day) I need to go to Albany which is a 5 hour drive for my sister and could be there for a bit so I might not be active. That being my B day means I get to spend my Birthday in a car, how fun!

So, I probably won't be active so igsey, you're in charge of the club when I am gone if you want to. If not, fight over it!

Also since my Bday is on Sunday, whoever takes charge of the club, remember Animal of the week s I won't be there.

Voting:

Snake: 3

Keep them coming!

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
*Sigh* How I hate family visiting over on Christmas eve. It's too crowded to get anywhere and my cousins always bother me. For animal of the week, I choose.. wolf.

NOTE: I can't decide on an avatar ;.; I'm stuck between my current one, EXTRR Ledyba, EXUFO Blissey Ex, EXUFO Bellossom, EXUFO Clefairy, EXDX Surskit, EXTRR Furret, all under TCG. What do you think I should choose?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Yeah, I have like 52 cousins on one side and 28 on the other so it can get VERY crowded!

I haven't seen them but I would say Surskit however I will edit this post once I see them all!

Also, you can go to a game called "rate the avatar above v2" which is what I do to make sure I have a good avatar!

Edit: I have seen them and they all are good but I think either Ledyba, Bellossom or Surskit though I'm ppretty sure a few people use the Bellossom but it depends on your choice. Sorry, I probably didn't help, I'm not really good at choosing avatars since I like nearly all the TCG and MD2 ones.

Last edited:

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Have you PMed Negative, Spoinky? If not, I can do it.

So, BirdsandBoats and Armored Dragon bith get a rank up - but is Negative staying on the rankings list or not? We should ask them.

Have fun sat in a car on your birthday - never mind, it could be worse, like sat on a coach with 36 other people.

As for the avatar, I would say Surskit, although I haven't seen the avatar - I just like Surskit.

So - the votes so far:

Snake - 3
Wolf - 1
Keep voting people/aliens/amoeba!

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
You deserve it Negative and more banners would be great!!!

I guess if no-one else is gonna vote the winner is the Snake!

Tomorrow morning/Arvo I will do the info!

Bad news, I just read the club announcement and you will receive infractions points for only posting one liners and it is my responsibility to enforce this ( even though I don't fully agree) so try to make your posts as lengthy as possible but sadly, no spam. Sorry guys but I can't help this

Last edited:

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I might post slightly less often because of that, but I'll try to make my posts longer. Anyway, congratulations Negative! And snake is the new animal of the week - cool! As for your avatar, BirdsandBoats, I'd say either surskit or furret...but again, it's your choice.

igsey

Yes, I rock ^^
Poo... That rule sucks. Ah well. Just have to add more lines to my posts.

So, the animal of the week is Snake

Congrats Negative! I have a question for you - do you want to stay on the rankings list, or do you wish to be removed, so you are only on there as Co-Owner? Your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.