• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Animal Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Wait a second, what kind of snake? There are so many species of them!

Why is your favorite animal your favorite?

Hmm... it's fun to watch birds fly, and I always imagine how great it would be if I could fly... I particularly like budgies and cockatiels because they're really nice to live with, they can bond very strongly with their owners, but they're not too demanding, and their chirps sound so cute, and they're very smart... I also like cats because their size and the way they can jump and climb and see in the dark makes it easy for them to explore and go wherever they want, and that's why ever since I was little, I always thought it would be fun to be one. Gerbils, guinea pigs, and rats... well, they're sweet little rodents, and I've never had a rat, but they're also cool because they can swim. XD

Ikito

Poo... That rule sucks. Ah well. Just have to add more lines to my posts.

So, the animal of the week is Snake

Congrats Negative! I have a question for you - do you want to stay on the rankings list, or do you wish to be removed, so you are only on there as Co-Owner? Your choice!

umm yeah could you remove me from the ranking list it is prolly easier for you guys:p

I'm trying to find an image for a new banner anyone have oone i could use?
[just made 2 lines]

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Sorry Negative, I don't have a specific image for you. I could find one though the background could be a problem.

Also Shiney Mew, that's what I was thinking so you've got 26 hrs( Maybe longer) to vote which kind of snake eg, Rattlesnake, Python, Cobra...

Also, if you need to make your posts longer how bout somethin about your fav animal eg, info or something like " I still really like thorny devils though I have began to like Tigers alot" or something like that. Otherwise, you can say umm... you can answer previous topics ( or copy and paste your answer for the previous topic
icon12.gif

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Hmm... I'm gonna say Burmese python. Sometime when I was in elementary school, we had one as a class pet. Sadly, I don't remember his name, but he was cool. But he kept growing and had to eventually be given to the zoo because he was getting too big for us to keep.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I know those, they're cool. So I will vote for those as well.

2 Burmese Python

Also, sorry Shiney Mew, I forgot to say you were considered alot for co-owner but we had to do random pick.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
I know those, they're cool. So I will vote for those as well.

2 Burmese Python

Also, sorry Shiney Mew, I forgot to say you were considered alot for co-owner but we had to do random pick.

OBJECTION! *cross-examination music stops* I'm sorry, witness, but your testimony contains a contradiction! Earlier, you testified that "It was a hard choice but we chose Negative since he is usually active and contributes greatly to the club." Since it was a hard choice, and you had a good reason for your choice... *Cornered music starts* Then it couldn't have been random!

...*shuts up before I get carried away and start making a whole Phoenix Wright script with that*

Seriously, though, that's okay. Thanks for considering me... I'm not sure I could handle the pressure of having to be active enough or whatever, though. ^^

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
What I meant was it was very difficult, Don't worry, I'm confused now.

Say, you're a really good lawyer, do you plan to become one?

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Nah, from what I hear, the real-life court system isn't fun like the Ace Attorney games. Maybe I'll consider it, once I learn more about how it works; I still don't even know what I want to do anyway... I used to want to be a vet, but I don't think I could handle the euthanization part. I mean, I know sometimes it's the best thing, and someone has to do it, but that someone is just not me. I'm too emotional (which, now that I think about it, could be a huge problem if I was a lawyer anyway XD)...

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Ok...I don't really care what kind of snake since they're all cool, so I'll vote Burmese python too.

I'd originally thought a lawyer game would be boring when I first heard of that game, but it's sounds interesting...maybe I'll get it...

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Ok...I don't really care what kind of snake since they're all cool, so I'll vote Burmese python too.

I'd originally thought a lawyer game would be boring when I first heard of that game, but it's sounds interesting...maybe I'll get it...

Oh, I think you'd enjoy it if you like reading; the games are visual novels which also require thinking about the right evidence to present and searching everywhere during the investigations, and it has well-written and funny dialogue as well as bizarre characters with really interesting personalities, and of course the ways each character interacts with the other characters they meet... you have to play them in order, though, to fully appreciate the story (Ace Attorney, Justice For All, then Trials and Tribulations).

On an animal-related subject... hmm... *looks at my French toast* I remember this one time when I was gonna have toaster waffles for breakfast, and Edy needed to keep her weight up because of the medicine for the metal poisoning, so I put some waffle pieces on a tiny plate next to my plate. Well, she wanted nothing to do with that plate because if I wanted the bigger one, then it must be much more interesting (never mind the fact that she'd never eat that much anyway). So I just let her walk all over and nibble on my waffles (no syrup) while I just fixed myself a Toaster Strudel. XD

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Thanks for the advice and the new rule update. I think I'll go with Surskit or Furret then, maybe Ledyba.

So now we're voting for types of snakes, right? Well.. I vote for.. Albino Corn Snake, as we have one in science class. It's so cute ^^

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Wow, thanks everyone for posting, usually there's only one post when I wake up but there are alot more.

As far as animal of the week goes:

Burmese Python: 3

Albino Corn Snake: 1

Sidewinder: 1

Kepp them coming!

may i become a member of this club. i like animals especially cats especially my own cat Skitty

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Umm, well, the animal of the week is...

The Burmese Python, something will be added on the front page and sorry to disappoint people but I think maybe we should keep it until next Friday to vote since there is no point of putting it up for only a few days!

BTW MathijsP, you were kinda close but the secret is in the rules like igsey said.

BirdsandBoats

Hoshi hikari
Sorry for recent inactivity, been very busy as of late. Anyways, hope to become more active in the near future.

SkinnySweatyMan

Hello. May I please join? I love animals. I was just volunteering at an animal rescue place a few miles from where I live. I guess I would say my favorite animal is a rabbit because I had one for eight years, but I don't really have favorites; I like them all.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
SkinnySweatyMan, you're in but I swear you already entered before, must of been my imagination, anyway Welcome!

masteroftime, I am sorry to say there's one thing you missed in the rules and so unfortunately you cannot join unless you do it correctly, sorry. You kinda got it but not the full words.

BirdsandBoats, it'll be great if you become more active but already you are very active so you don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.