• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The anime characters that you hate.

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
Who is the personage of anime that you hate and you don't support to see. I hate Kira because he's hm....how sould I say this,he's stupid I mean when he's alone he only say':"I'm the GOD of the new world .I'm justice" He is justice and justice is a murder, right?But everyone have different opinions so I made this thread.

Last edited:

CAH

Calm And Hyper
In terms of deathnote, I completely disagree. Sure Kira/Light goes about things in what many consider the wrong way, but he's a brilliant character, in which without, deathnote wouldn't have been nearly as good. Therefore I can't bring myself to hate Light, heck I even felt slightly sad in the last episode for him. Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Characters that I hate, probably Misa from deathnote (she's so annoying, nuff said) and Max from pokemon for the same reason as Misa, and for being such a nerd. I hate that in pokemon its so stereotypical and that most, if not all scientists and smart people wear glasses (in the games especially). Of course there are exceptions (Oak)

Emo_Kirlia

I hated Rini at first in Sailor Moon. She was a brat. -.- But I feel sorry for her because she tries to save her parents from the future, but she doesn't even realize Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are her parents.

Last edited:

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
In terms of deathnote, I completely disagree. Sure Kira/Light goes about things in what many consider the wrong way, but he's a brilliant character, in which without, deathnote wouldn't have been nearly as good. Therefore I can't bring myself to hate Light, heck I even felt slightly sad in the last episode for him. Of course everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Characters that I hate, probably Misa from deathnote (she's so annoying, nuff said) and Max from pokemon for the same reason as Misa, and for being such a nerd. I hate that in pokemon its so stereotypical and that most, if not all scientists and smart people wear glasses (in the games especially). Of course there are exceptions (Oak)

That's why I said people have different opinions.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Think about it though. Wouldn't you feel safer having serial criminals dead instead of them filling up the local jail? I liked L over Light as a character, but IRL when I'm just one of those clueless bystanders, I'd probably support Kira without a faze in my alliance. :/

Well, in Keroro Gunso (Sergeant Keroro), there's this girl (Agent 556's sister, iirc) who always comes a couple of seconds late when her brother causes ruckus; with an annoyingly high pitched voice, only to say "Sorry about my brother, I should've been more careful...!" Srsly. Kind of like Booker from Animal Crossing, but said dog is more lovable somehow.

I probably have more, but ehh, can't remember them at the moment.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hmmmm i didn't hate Kira/Light from deathnote until later in the show, i dont no wh i just started to really dislike him, ohh yeah because he (not directly but he did plan it) killed my favorite shinigami Rem : * (
but i hate Misa from deathnote the most, she needs to be tossed in a deep cavern where no-one will ever find her -.-

Azrulen

Wannabe Hobo
I have a great dislike of Esther from Trinity Blood in the first couple of episodes....
All she does is whine and complain, it ticks me off ;-;

Firebrand

Indomitable
Every single character in Naruto. I dont mean to be a hater, but c'mon. It was a good manga/anime at first, but right around the chunin exams on to shippunden and to now, lets face it, it sucks. The characters are shallow, and sterotypical. They don't acctually DO anything.
I dislike supporting heroines like the early Orohime who do nothing butdrag the main character down.
I am also prejudiced to villans who convert to the hero's posse. Like, why?

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
oh i forgot one character i hate more than misa!! Kagome! form inuyasha, i swear i hear her say "Inuyasha!? Inuyasha!?" every episode

Zazie

So 1991
Disclaimer: Complaints based off of english dubs and may or may not be valid crticisms of the characters in general.

Belldandy from AH! My Goddess TV series. Mostly due to her being a borderline Marysue and for having an extremely irritating personality. There is one thing being a kind person and there is another thing giving speeches about kindness at every given opporitunity. The only time she is interesting is when she is either drunk or suffering.

Vegeta from Dragonball Z. The "I'm the Prince of the Master Race" attitude gets old fast and it seems like every other thing he says has something to do with Saiyins. General prickish attitude as well which became the tmeplate for every annoying shonen rival out there.

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Well, Misa's a celebrity. I guess most of them feel they deserve the best treatment there is, so there's not much to strongly hate IMO. I suppose she was quite pushy though with getting her way. Even more so than Light. She just disturbs me when she's being a slut, or keeps cutting her lifespan despite it having been added several times. I can imagine Rem's inner frustration about that. ... Okay, I answered my own question (since Pokemon-Dratini's fav Shinigami was Rem, haha).

@Glass Eye: Just to defend myself, 556's sister (which I Wikipedia'd to be 'Lavie') in Keroro Gunso had the annoying high pitch in the original. No idea what her dub voice is like... is there one? She's rather pointless. The "Sorry about my brother!" line is about 90%+ of what she says. Well, I guess 556 needs someone meek to balance him out, but... meh.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Naruto.

He is the most annoying character I've ever seen. So incredibly annoying that he by himself turned me away from the anime.

Mimori Kiryu

@Glass Eye: Just to defend myself, 556's sister (which I Wikipedia'd to be 'Lavie') in Keroro Gunso had the annoying high pitch in the original. No idea what her dub voice is like... is there one?
Will be. It hasn't been released yet.

One character that I absolutely cannot stand is Flay Allster from Gundam SEED. Please, someone give me a gun to shoot her in the head. :<

uber gon

Accept Change
Will be. It hasn't been released yet.

One character that I absolutely cannot stand is Flay Allster from Gundam SEED. Please, someone give me a gun to shoot her in the head. :<

Well she dies anyway, so be happy about that.:p

RLinksoul

I guess since I'm not enough of a Death Note fan to hate Misa like everyone else, I'll cast my vote against Yoko of Gurren Lagann fame.

I like a little fanservice once in a while, when I've come to adore a character, but this girl was simply built around it to the extreme. From the moment we meet her it's nothing but skintight clothes, massive chest that she crams Simon's face into, giant gun (a more subtle fanservice) and a completely bland personality.

I've seen 17 episodes and the only things noteworthy about her were the out-of-nowhere crush on Kamina, and getting Jealous when people paid more attention to Nia.

Mimori Kiryu

Well she dies anyway, so be happy about that.:p
I am happy she dies, but I want the pleasure of shooting her myself. :/ She turned Kira into an idiot and he was a cute, innocent kid before her mind took over. :<

Dattebayo

Banned
Danzou from Naruto Shippuden, he's such a big jerk and for what he's doing in the current chapters.

marshtric

ou still see them on Cartoon Network and not because producers have ... Rediscover Bugs Bunny, Superman, Batman, Dexter and other cartoon characters. ... He makes you laugh and you somehow adore him although you hate everything that he does