• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters
They are UT but dont have the berries because it's not possible to transfer them. They don't have ribbons so can you make a copy?

Oh, well, I understand the Berries. About clones, I'll try to get 'em cloned.If not, we need to trade-back, since I don't really want someone who can clone it for both of us.

Ewald12397

Pokefriend
Ill offer you a shiny flawless growlithe with em morning sun cc wild charge and fire blitz for you flawless adament shiny bagon. the growlithe is jolly. If possible could i get a clone back

raticate7

do you have flawless japenese dittos i need an adamant one it doesnt have to be flawless just 29-31 ivs in attack and defense

Want:
635 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Hydreigon Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe w/ Dark Pulse, HP Ground 70 OT JOHNNYD 10693

CMT

Can I have info about:

KAISER's EV'd Shiny Milotic nn'd Sunset lv.100 bold comes w/ leftovers

I would like to know his attacks. Thankies for the offer ~

Ill offer you a shiny flawless growlithe with em morning sun cc wild charge and fire blitz for you flawless adament shiny bagon. the growlithe is jolly. If possible could i get a clone back

Can I have the OT/ID?

do you have flawless japenese dittos i need an adamant one it doesnt have to be flawless just 29-31 ivs in attack and defense

I do have a Flawless Adamant Ditto. What can you offer for it?

(I think my BIG Announcement will have to wait some time xD)

Last edited:

raticate7

I can offer a few shinies like 3-4 and/or a korean dw mamoswine

raticate7

it is ut can you trade now?