• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters
My FC is 2194 0163 1187, when do you want to trade? and btw do you do clone back?

Well, you didn't respond to me what knid of Event is your Mew... Also I can't clone Events with Ribbons.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Hey again~

I like:
Zubat (Inner Focus): Jolly Nature (Leech Life/Roost/Brave Bird/Super Fang)
Hippopotas (Sand Stream): Impish Nature (Curse/Slack Off/Stockpile/Stealth Rock)

Deal?

Deal.10chars

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hey spuk.

Id like this:
gand_knight's Shiny Flawless Adamant Poison Heal Shroomish Lv 1 UT w/ Focus Punch OT Yuzzi 28400

and this:

158 Shiny Flawless Adamant Totodile Lv 1 UT with DD and I ce Punch OT Wrath 22197

Could I get clones back of happiny and onix? =o

Hey spuk.

Id like this:
gand_knight's Shiny Flawless Adamant Poison Heal Shroomish Lv 1 UT w/ Focus Punch OT Yuzzi 28400

and this:

158 Shiny Flawless Adamant Totodile Lv 1 UT with DD and I ce Punch OT Wrath 22197

Could I get clones back of happiny and onix? =o

Hmm... I'll see if I can clone for you, as I spent so much time doing this xD

And it's a deal btw. If you're able to get 'em cloned with someone before trade to me, I'll be glad :)

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hmm... I'll see if I can clone for you, as I spent so much time doing this xD

And it's a deal btw. If you're able to get 'em cloned with someone before trade to me, I'll be glad :)

If you wanna wait till tonight, I can prolly get them cloned. :)

vandalisor

Im very interested in your near flawless dusclops i have a near flawless shiny sceptile EVd in spl attk and spd

May I check your Shop? I'm curious to see more offers xD

I like:

Pokepark Spinda (Bold)
Pokepark Spoink (Lax)

We can always negotiate if you don't think it's fair, but since Kingdra is a bit rare and your 'mons aren't marked as rare, I choose these two. Please let me know :)
Of course, my shop is always open :)
Please excuse me, but may I have these two instead? You can thank NoToRious >.>

Mc' Donalds マック Bashful Pikachu Lv 20 UT
やまもと's Pokémon Sunday Gentle Wishcash Lv 51 UT

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay

:3 :3 :3 I've always been good at it LooooLz

Mind CMTing for your Bold Jirachi? :/

Last edited:

Koththemad

okie the nats of the arces are hasty jolly (game name for this is N for funny reasons) bashfull (game name for this is Q for funny reasons) and last is bold and i can restart 3 of the games i own to try to get other nats lol just have to make new accounts for the games.

lol, no problem :)

It's a deal and I can trade almost anytime both are on.

:3 :3 :3 I've always been good at it LooooLz

Mind CMTing for your Bold Jirachi? :/

You want this

385 2010 02270 GAMESTP Flawless Bold Jirachi Lv 5 UT w/ Draco Meteor
or this
385 2003 20043 WISHMKR Shiny ★ Bold Jirachi Lv 5 UT

?

Anyway, I like 60114 Bellsprout – UT, Gentle (Osaka)*~

okie the nats of the arces are hasty jolly (game name for this is N for funny reasons) bashfull (game name for this is Q for funny reasons) and last is bold and i can restart 3 of the games i own to try to get other nats lol just have to make new accounts for the games.

lol, sorry, I was expecting a Modest or a Timid one. So, unfortunately I have to deny your offer.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Hey can you ev train for me?