• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters
I'm interested in your Shiny Impish Poison Heal Gliscor lv 100 EV's: 252 Def, 252 HP. I'll trade you a Flawless Timid ALAMOS Darkrai for it.

Hey. I'm interested in the ALAMOS Darkrai, but I didn't have Gliscor clones... I just see in your shop that you can clone. So, can you please clone Gliscor for me? Thanks.

I want u flawless adament lv. 1 scizor. I can trade a modest flawless horsea for it

Can you tell me more information about it? Ability, if this is UT, EV'd, have Egg moves etc?

Last edited:
New addings and bumping to top:

Ageto Timid Celebi Lv 10 UT ( Worth 2 Pokés due to his rarity )
DW Shiny Flawless Timid Eevee Lv 1 UT with PkRs, Wish, Assist Power and Yawn
ALAMOS Flawless Timid Darkrai Lv 50 UT
Shiny Flawless Modest Horsea Lv 1 UT with Swift Swim

Bumping into the top with new adds:

Shiny Timid Thundurus lv 50 bt
Shiny Jolly Terrakion lv 100 EVD in Atk and spe

I want offers ! :/

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Hey do you have a Relaxed nature Japenese ditto or a flawless jap ditto
I'm offering Shiny Reuniclus, Modest Nature Hydreigon,Ut Shiny Beldum

Poke16Freak

Bumping into the top with new adds:

Shiny Timid Thundurus lv 50 bt
Shiny Jolly Terrakion lv 100 EVD in Atk and spe

I want offers ! :/

i have a UT 10 ANIV dragonite im interested in your shiny flawless dw female dragonite deal or no deal

Hey do you have a Relaxed nature Japenese ditto or a flawless jap ditto
I'm offering Shiny Reuniclus, Modest Nature Hydreigon,Ut Shiny Beldum

Can you tell the details of the Beldum? Natures, IV's, etc?

i have a UT 10 ANIV dragonite im interested in your shiny flawless dw female dragonite deal or no deal

You can offer another good Poké or add another Poké besides Dragonite, 'cause I'm not interested at all in events. Do you have Flawless UT or EV'd Pokémons?

Flash2010

Shiny Master
hey. im interested in a few of your pokemon. please check my shop to see if i have anything you like

hey. im interested in a few of your pokemon. please check my shop to see if i have anything you like

i'm interested in you DW Nidoking EV'D , Volcarona ( What his ability? ), Dusclups EV'd, Ferrothor EV'd ( What's his attacks? ). And, What Pokémon you're interested?

Flash2010

Shiny Master
i'm interested in you DW Nidoking EV'D , Volcarona ( What his ability? ), Dusclups EV'd, Ferrothor EV'd ( What's his attacks? ). And, What Pokémon you're interested?

volcarona- flame body. ferrothorn-gyro ball, curse, power whip, leech seed.
i like shiny flawless dragonite gliscor and blissey

volcarona- flame body. ferrothorn-gyro ball, curse, power whip, leech seed.
i like shiny flawless dragonite gliscor and blissey

So, how about Nidoking, Ferrothorn and Dusclops for the a Pokes you are interested?

Plus, for the other traders: I can offer a POKETOPIA Japanese Pikachu soon. If you are interested, Ill start offering this in my thread. If you are, tell me here.

Last edited:

Poke16Freak

Can you tell the details of the Beldum? Natures, IV's, etc?

You can offer another good Poké or add another Poké besides Dragonite, 'cause I'm not interested at all in events. Do you have Flawless UT or EV'd Pokémons?

i have a flawless jolly eved heracross with guts