• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters
Bump into the top with new addiction:

Event Movie Adamant Flawless Victini lv 50 UT

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I am interested in the following: DW Shiny Flawless Timid Eevee Lv 1 UT with PkRs, Wish, Assist Power and Yawn

I have: Shiny Flawless Charizard, EV'd in Attack and Speed w/Outrage, Adamant level 85

Interested?

I am interested in the following: DW Shiny Flawless Timid Eevee Lv 1 UT with PkRs, Wish, Assist Power and Yawn

I have: Shiny Flawless Charizard, EV'd in Attack and Speed w/Outrage, Adamant level 85

Interested?

What's the ability? Do you have other Flawless pokes to offer?

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Would you like to be a brother trade shop?

Ju-da-su

Yeah...sorry for not getting it done as fast though... ._."

But yeah, I can trade it to you in Gen 4 if you want to. If possible, I can get it for your flawless ALAMOS Darkrai...and if possible, in Gen 4 as well? ._."

Bumping into the top with new addictions:

Shiny Flawless Sheer Force Modest Nidoking Lv 100 EV'd in atk and Spd
Shiny Flawless Drizzle Bold Politoad Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def ( I think ) with Encore

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I am interested in either of your two newest additions, preferably the nidoking. Would you be interested in a shiny modest mewtwo EVed in spatk and spd? And did you mean attack or special attack on the nidoking? I think you would want spatk with modest

I am interested in either of your two newest additions, preferably the nidoking. Would you be interested in a shiny modest mewtwo EVed in spatk and spd? And did you mean attack or special attack on the nidoking? I think you would want spatk with modest

Oops. I meant Sp. Atk instead of Atk. Thanks for the observation :)
Do you have other Flawless Pokés? Mewtwo does not interest me at all... Sorry :/

hey again. I want your DW politoed lv 100 with ev's in HP and def. I can trade you a timid deino w/ dark pulse shiny. and HP ground and if your not intrested I have more

Not interested or it have to be more Pokémons, since my Politoad is EV'd, sorry. So, or Deino plus one or other Poke. Do you have a Flawless EV'd?

Would you be interested in a shiny flawless Jolly Sneasel for your flawless Adamant Movie Victini?

What's the moves of the Sneasel? It's UT? And, do you have other Flawless Shinies?

*Sorry about I be too Picky in trades, but it's my way to trade... Hope you don't care for this :3

Last edited:

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Oops. I meant Sp. Atk instead of Atk. Thanks for the observation :)
Do you have other Flawless Pokés? Mewtwo does not interest me at all... Sorry :/

I do have a flawless shiny jolly terrakion, a near flawless timid thundurus, and a flawless zekrom

i want your shiny politoed with drizzle lv.100. I can trade a shiny adament UT bagon flawless

So... Since my Politoad is EV'd, do you do Bagon UT + Deino UT for Politoad and a Japanese Ditto?

I do have a flawless shiny jolly terrakion, a near flawless timid thundurus, and a flawless zekrom

Flawless Zaeckron seems good to me. Is this UT, and, What's his nature?

well i have the deino all ev'd in speed and Sp.A if you want.
its hydreigon now

Already answered.