• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters

wingman32x

The weekend sounds good.

If we don't get it done then, I'm off that following week, so that gives me a lot more availability.

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
Would you be interested in a shiny flawless calm chansey for the shiny flawless skarmory? Or do you still want to wait for the shiny flawless calm DW dratini that I am RNGing?

raticate7

The weekend sounds good.

If we don't get it done then, I'm off that following week, so that gives me a lot more availability.

Great! I'll try my best to trade with you in the weekend.

Would you accept a shiny flawless calm chansey for the flawelss shiny skarmory? If you will i am ready to trade now.

Can I have moves? I do have one but I need to see if it isn't the same one.

Would you be interested in a shiny flawless calm chansey for the shiny flawless skarmory? Or do you still want to wait for the shiny flawless calm DW dratini that I am RNGing?

I think you saw the reply xD

Sorry, forgot to mention it they are english.

Sure, so, it's the TRU ones, right?

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
Can I have moves? I do have one but I need to see if it isn't the same one.
Lol accidental double post there, I must have not seen my previous post. As for moves, they are just the default. OT is Lunar.

Hey Spuk, you don't happen to have Jap. Universaties TFE Events, do you?

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast

PowerSpartanl99

still hates toast
I can trade in the weekend :3

it will probably be next weekend or the weekend after that before it's ready, I'll PM or post here when it's ready ;)

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Can I have any nature for a Japanese Ditto? PM me and I'll give you an American Ditto (if you don't need one, I can give you a lv. 100 Zekrom, but I'm not sure if you want it if you already claimed Black's mystery gift). I can't really offer a shiny Pokemon because I need a Japanese Ditto to get one... If you want I can also give you a Piplup.

If I'm on then I'm usually available to trade.
I'm not around on weekends though.

We need to trade in the weeknd (or the next one) because I have a test and I don't know when I'll be avaible. I'll let you know via this Shop when I'll be avaible.

Can I have any nature for a Japanese Ditto? PM me and I'll give you an American Ditto (if you don't need one, I can give you a lv. 100 Zekrom, but I'm not sure if you want it if you already claimed Black's mystery gift). I can't really offer a shiny Pokemon because I need a Japanese Ditto to get one... If you want I can also give you a Piplup.

anonymous² will probably contocat you, since I don't control the Ditto business anymore, lol.

Want:

135 Near-Flawless Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon Lv 100 EV'd in Sp.Atk and Spe with Baton pass and HP Grass 70 OT Near 55304

CMT

Yay! After 9000 years an offer to me xD

Can I have more info about IV's/EV's, Moves, OT/ID of:

EV'd Wailord nn'd Fishie lv.100 brave comes w/ leftovers
KAISER's EV'd Shiny Milotic nn'd Sunset lv.100 bold comes w/ leftovers

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Yay! After 9000 years an offer to me xD

Can I have more info about IV's/EV's, Moves, OT/ID of:

EV'd Wailord nn'd Fishie lv.100 brave comes w/ leftovers
KAISER's EV'd Shiny Milotic nn'd Sunset lv.100 bold comes w/ leftovers

KAISER's milotic is EV'd 252 def 252 hp i think...and wailord i nolonger have...