• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey again. I'm willing to trade multiple pokes and/or owe you some shop credits for this if you are interested in anything in my shop

151 2010 10160 FAL2010 Flawless Timid Mew Lv 5 UT *cool offers* *4th and 5th gen*

Hey again. I'm willing to trade multiple pokes and/or owe you some shop credits for this if you are interested in anything in my shop

151 2010 10160 FAL2010 Flawless Timid Mew Lv 5 UT *cool offers* *4th and 5th gen*

Hey again~

Since seems yo haven't updated your Shop yet? I think I would like some credits from you. But, in you opinion, how many credits I'll owe for use in your Shop?

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey again~

Since seems yo haven't updated your Shop yet? I think I would like some credits from you. But, in you opinion, how many credits I'll owe for use in your Shop?

Yeah I'll probably update my shop sometime early this weekend. Well, since the Mew is only for good offers, I'm not sure how many credits is a fair deal for it so I'll leave it up to you to choose what is fair.

Yeah I'll probably update my shop sometime early this weekend. Well, since the Mew is only for good offers, I'm not sure how many credits is a fair deal for it so I'll leave it up to you to choose what is fair.

26 is a bitfair for me

How about 3, and, depending of the 'mons (if it's rare) 2 credits? Just remember to record it in your Shop, lol.

joffice

Overwhelmed
26 is a bitfair for me

How about 3, and, depending of the 'mons (if it's rare) 2 credits? Just remember to record it in your Shop, lol.

Haha, yeah 3 is fine for me. To clarify, the credits are for Pokes except the ones in my trophy case or no?

I'll update my shop this weekend and VM you after I do and if you like you can choose Pokes or a combination of Pokes and Credits for the Mew. And if you don't like what you see still I can list in my shop that I owe you 3 credits for the Mew instead. Does that sound good?

Haha, yeah 3 is fine for me. To clarify, the credits are for Pokes except the ones in my trophy case or no?

I'll update my shop this weekend and VM you after I do and if you like you can choose Pokes or a combination of Pokes and Credits for the Mew. And if you don't like what you see still I can list in my shop that I owe you 3 credits for the Mew instead. Does that sound good?

Sounds perfectly good although I still wanted 26 credits

So, please let me know when you update your Shop so I can check it. If I don't find anything of interest, I'll just trade you the Mew, and then you'll owe 3 credits from me. About the trophy case thing, I think it's fine, but, even if we negotiate (like 1 for 1) we will not trade? Also don't put ALL your updates in your Trophy Case so I'll not have a way to spent the cradits xDD

joffice

Overwhelmed
Sounds perfectly good although I still wanted 26 credits

So, please let me know when you update your Shop so I can check it. If I don't find anything of interest, I'll just trade you the Mew, and then you'll owe 3 credits from me. About the trophy case thing, I think it's fine, but, even if we negotiate (like 1 for 1) we will not trade? Also don't put ALL your updates in your Trophy Case so I'll not have a way to spent the cradits xDD

Yeah we can work out a deal like a 1 for 1 if it's in my trophy case. And don't worry as none of the Pokes from the updates will be put in the trophy case this weekend

Yeah we can work out a deal like a 1 for 1 if it's in my trophy case. And don't worry as none of the Pokes from the updates will be put in the trophy case this weekend

lol, I was being sarcastic xD

Well, again, let me know when you update your thread so we can arrange (or not) the deal.

meepooh

Hey Spuk, as discussed via PM, can we do the:
Quiet- 25 HP/18 SP/19 AT/26 Sp. At/28 DF/28 Sp. DF Spanish PRI2012 Mewtwo, for your:
246 Kaiser's Shiny Flawless Sassy Larvitar Lv 1 UT w/ Stealth Rock OT KAISER 07887

Thanks.

Hey Spuk, as discussed via PM, can we do the:
Quiet- 25 HP/18 SP/19 AT/26 Sp. At/28 DF/28 Sp. DF Spanish PRI2012 Mewtwo, for your:
246 Kaiser's Shiny Flawless Sassy Larvitar Lv 1 UT w/ Stealth Rock OT KAISER 07887

Thanks.

Yes, I remember that deal. Let me know when ya want to trade then.

joffice

Overwhelmed
lol, I was being sarcastic xD

Well, again, let me know when you update your thread so we can arrange (or not) the deal.

Okay I've updated my thread now but it wasn't that many new additions unfortunately and now I'm also interested in this as well as the Mew

385 2010 02270 GAMESTP Flawless Careful Jirachi Lv 5 UT w/ SR, Iron Head and TPunch

To save you some time, the new Pokes in my thread that may be of interest to you are...
Nobunaga's Rayquaza- UT Lv. 70 Jolly Flawless
WIN2011 Celebi - UT Lv. 50 Modest Flawless w/ Earth Power (already used for event though)

Or I can owe you credits in my shop if you aren't interested in both my offers

OK. I'll look them up in a bit.

We're negociatng via PM so posts here will be unnecessary.

Okay I've updated my thread now but it wasn't that many new additions unfortunately and now I'm also interested in this as well as the Mew

385 2010 02270 GAMESTP Flawless Careful Jirachi Lv 5 UT w/ SR, Iron Head and TPunch

To save you some time, the new Pokes in my thread that may be of interest to you are...
Nobunaga's Rayquaza- UT Lv. 70 Jolly Flawless
WIN2011 Celebi - UT Lv. 50 Modest Flawless w/ Earth Power (already used for event though)

Or I can owe you credits in my shop if you aren't interested in both my offers

Wel, I'll assume Jirachi has also 3 credits, since it have loads of 4th Gen exclusive moves. So, I'll have at least 5 credits from you. But I like your Celebi, so I'll spent 1 credit.

The trade will be

for your

+ 4 Credits in your Shop. Deal? I hope so.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Hi there! Might be interested in one of these:
063 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Magic Guard Abra Lv 1 UT with all elemental punches and HP Fire 70 OT Azel 26225
065 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Magic Guard Alakazam Lv 100 EV'd and Sp.Atk and Spe with HP Fire 70 OT Azel 26225
Only one works, but was wondering if you could share the IVs with me?

Please let me know if anything in my signature interests you. Can pick out more from your shop if you end up with a number of wants

Hi there! Might be interested in one of these:
063 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Magic Guard Abra Lv 1 UT with all elemental punches and HP Fire 70 OT Azel 26225
065 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Magic Guard Alakazam Lv 100 EV'd and Sp.Atk and Spe with HP Fire 70 OT Azel 26225
Only one works, but was wondering if you could share the IVs with me?

Please let me know if anything in my signature interests you. Can pick out more from your shop if you end up with a number of wants

Abra IV's 31/30/31/30/31/30

May I have Full info about Swoobat?

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Ah, not interested in the Abra then. Pardon.
Swoobat is Modest and knows Psychic, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam and Calm Mind. Level 78