• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anonymous Spük Trade Shop!

What do you think about my Shop? Give suggestions too~

• Total voters

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Hmmm I happen to have everything you just offered, sorry :/

You said offer more mon's i offered more mon's..were you looking for anything specific? i only offered things which i had multiple copies of :)

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Maybe something I don't have listed in my Shop?

Kyushu Blaziken (Set 2),Kyushu Ludicolo (Set 1),Kyushu Milotic (Set 1),Kyushu Sceptile (Set 2),Kyushu Swampert (Set 2),Kyushu Walrein (Set 1),Wishmaker Jirachi , Box Swablu,BW Searcher Piplup,Tag battle chandlure,Tag battle ninetales

Do any of those appeal to you

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im interested in your near flawless film celebii with HP ice, would you trade for a flawless milos twin thundurus?

Kyushu Blaziken (Set 2),Kyushu Ludicolo (Set 1),Kyushu Milotic (Set 1),Kyushu Sceptile (Set 2),Kyushu Swampert (Set 2),Kyushu Walrein (Set 1),Wishmaker Jirachi , Box Swablu,BW Searcher Piplup,Tag battle chandlure,Tag battle ninetales

Do any of those appeal to you

What's exactly a Box Swablu? I'm kind of interested on it.

im interested in your near flawless film celebii with HP ice, would you trade for a flawless milos twin thundurus?

Can I have info about nature, where you got it, IV's, HP, etc?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
What's exactly a Box Swablu? I'm kind of interested on it.

Can I have info about nature, where you got it, IV's, HP, etc?

it's nature is timid, he is flawless and his hp is dark.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Last edited:

alesana64

Steel Trainer

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I like it, and I can trade after I finish another one it isn't a problem for ya.

What an OLD event xD
I'm interested in Swablu. What you want for it?

The event is old it took place 8 years ago XD(unless you get the game now from somewhere)

All the pokemon came with attacks that they cant learn any other way.. if you want the other poke's just let me know.

any of these would be great :-
038 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Drought Ninetails Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe with HP Ice 70 OT Alex 62873
559 JTrainer's Near Flawless Careful Shed Skin Scraggy Lv 1 UT with Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Dragon Dance OT Joey 29317
597 Shiny Near Flawless Sassy Ferroseed Lv 1 UT with SR and Leech Seed OT Lance 13240

ok no problem just vm me when your done :)

I'll :3

The event is old it took place 8 years ago XD(unless you get the game now from somewhere)

All the pokemon came with attacks that they cant learn any other way.. if you want the other poke's just let me know.

any of these would be great :-
038 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Drought Ninetails Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe with HP Ice 70 OT Alex 62873
559 JTrainer's Near Flawless Careful Shed Skin Scraggy Lv 1 UT with Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Dragon Dance OT Joey 29317
597 Shiny Near Flawless Sassy Ferroseed Lv 1 UT with SR and Leech Seed OT Lance 13240

Sure, I'll give ya the Ferroseed then.

Anything you specifically want for your Shiny Modest Eevee? :3

Anything I don't have perhaps?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Nice, i'll trade in abit i'm watching the england game because im english.. if you want the other 2 just let me know i'll take ninetails and scraggy off you hand's :)

PerishCount

I'm not exactly sure what you don't have, (your list is very long ^_^; ) I could give you my lv. 100 Moltres. I also have a level 74 Milotic with Pokérus. It knows Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dive and Surf. If you don't want that, I'll see what I can find.

Nice, i'll trade in abit i'm watching the england game because im english.. if you want the other 2 just let me know i'll take ninetails and scraggy off you hand's :)

Well, the other two isn't needed because I do have the other two ^^

Let me know when you want to trade then.

I'm not exactly sure what you don't have, (your list is very long ^_^; ) I could give you my lv. 100 Moltres. I also have a level 74 Milotic with Pokérus. It knows Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dive and Surf. If you don't want that, I'll see what I can find.

Hehe, thankies :3

Well, as for your offers, I'm not that really interested, because I already have both you offered. But you can always offer more, and I may have a deal with you~

mogan3

Wanna trade
i have more ut and flawless pokemon to offer look at my sig

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
There are a lot of things I like in your shop... Do you have/want any of these shiny flawless'
I have a SHiny Flawless (All are UT to my knowledge
Kyogre: Lv 50, Timid, Drizzle, Anceintpower, Ice beam, aqua ring, water spout
Deino: Lv 1, Male, Modest, Hustle, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Darkpulse
Huntail: Lv 1, Female, adamant, swift swim, iron defense, whirlpool, clamp, water gun
Gorebyss: lv 1, female, adamant, swift swim, clamp, water gun, whirlpool, iron defense
Skarmory: lv 1, female, impish, sturdy, brave bird, whirlwind, stealth rock, roost
Pidgey: lv 1, female, lonely, keen eye, tackle, pursuit, faint attack, brave bird
Solosis: lv 1, female, bold, magic guard, psywave, trick, imprison, calm mind
Mareep:lv 1, female, timid, static, tackle, charge, thunderwave
Latias: lv 40, female, timid, levitate, active pokerus, water spout, refresh, zen headbutt, mist ball
Gligar: lv 1, male, impish, immunity, posion sting, toxic, u-turn
Scraggy:lv 1, male, jolly, moxie, dragon dance, drain punch, ice punch, thunder punch
Venipede: lv 1 female, jolly, swarm, active pokerus, rollout, toxic spikes, spikes, take down
Litwick: lv 1, female, timid, flame body, trick shadow ball hidden power fire blast
Chimchar: lv 1, male, jolly, blaze, scratch, leer
Zorua: lv 1, male, modest, illusion, calm mind, sucker punch, snarl, roar
Murkrow: lv 1, female, serious, insomnia, peck, astonish, brave bird, heat wave
Eevee: lv1, male, modest, anticipation, helping hand, wish, curse, yawn

There are a lot of things I like in your shop... Do you have/want any of these shiny flawless'
I have a SHiny Flawless (All are UT to my knowledge
Kyogre: Lv 50, Timid, Drizzle, Anceintpower, Ice beam, aqua ring, water spout
Deino: Lv 1, Male, Modest, Hustle, Tackle, Dragon Rage, Darkpulse
Huntail: Lv 1, Female, adamant, swift swim, iron defense, whirlpool, clamp, water gun
Gorebyss: lv 1, female, adamant, swift swim, clamp, water gun, whirlpool, iron defense
Skarmory: lv 1, female, impish, sturdy, brave bird, whirlwind, stealth rock, roost
Pidgey: lv 1, female, lonely, keen eye, tackle, pursuit, faint attack, brave bird
Solosis: lv 1, female, bold, magic guard, psywave, trick, imprison, calm mind
Mareep:lv 1, female, timid, static, tackle, charge, thunderwave
Latias: lv 40, female, timid, levitate, active pokerus, water spout, refresh, zen headbutt, mist ball
Gligar: lv 1, male, impish, immunity, posion sting, toxic, u-turn
Scraggy:lv 1, male, jolly, moxie, dragon dance, drain punch, ice punch, thunder punch
Venipede: lv 1 female, jolly, swarm, active pokerus, rollout, toxic spikes, spikes, take down
Litwick: lv 1, female, timid, flame body, trick shadow ball hidden power fire blast
Chimchar: lv 1, male, jolly, blaze, scratch, leer
Zorua: lv 1, male, modest, illusion, calm mind, sucker punch, snarl, roar
Murkrow: lv 1, female, serious, insomnia, peck, astonish, brave bird, heat wave
Eevee: lv1, male, modest, anticipation, helping hand, wish, curse, yawn

I'm a bit interested in Pidgey, but I still don't know why it's lonely.

what type of information do you need on these i have about 8 flawless events available for trade.

Try describe your Pokémon like I describe mine in my Trade Shop.