• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anything Regarding Best Wishes [Questions, Theories, etc.] Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgement

Do you guys think N will show up? It's kind of a given, since
he's Team Plasma's leader, but will he have any early appearances? You fight and battle him a couple of times in Black and White before you find out that he's Team Plasma's leader in the town with the Fourth Gym.

Actually, I'm unsure if N will show up at all. I really want to, but something tells me they won't be able to handle N's story in the anime. And even if he'd show up, they'd tone him and his story down too much. Then there's the problem of Reshiram and Zekrom already being "Awake". So maybe it takes place after N has awakened Reshiram/Zekrom. Or during maybe? I just hope that if he shows up, it won't just be for one pointless episode, like Steven... I'll never forgive them for what they did to Steven in the anime.

Anyway, this is only the very beginning, so I probably shouldn't judge just yet. I want to believe N will appear, and that they'll handle him properly!

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I am honestly hoping TR as an organization plays a much greater role in BW. The main thing about Team Rockets is it's usage of pokemon was tool/weapons to get whatever they want (mostly money and power) regardless of how it would affect the pokemon ...which is not a great thing because of course pokemon have been shown to be living beings capable of thoughts and feelings on par with a human in this series. Or, at least human children.

From what I heard about Team Plasma, this seems to be the oposite of what they want. They want to end pokemon ownership period because they view it as if everyone treats their pokemon like slaves. They are both extremes in the same spectrum, just on the completely opposite ends. So really, it would be pretty cool to see the two teams have some sort of confrontation or acknowledgment of each other, once they are aware of each other's existence (assuming they don't already have a vague idea of each other already, since they do exist on completely different continents it wouldn't be surprising if they didn't know much about each other)

I honestly cannot picture this seriously happening in this saga, but it would be really awesome if it did. Especially with the first 2 episodes that imply TR is somehow in a bigger role then they were before.

Teshub

Banned
If N shows up he is going to completely outclass Ash in everyway. Still, they might make him a cool character if he ever appears, like Cynthia.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I hope N is a creeper tbh. I want him to actually try to get Ash to join TP.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
It would be pretty cool for N to be mysterious/a creeper and try to try to make Ash join Team Plasma, If he was vague about their goal (something like "ending the mistreatment of pokemon" while forgetting to mention what they feel mistreatment to be) it could actually work until Ash figures out what they're really about. But that has a 10% of happening if that in my opinion, as cool as it would be.

I can picture Ash and friends continuously trying to lecture N about nice trainers, etc. and him not listening until after TP is defeated. After N finally gets it, he can give up Team Plasma and just be a regular Trainer.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would honestly love that, N could be almost a big brother to Ash, until Ash figures out what N is really trying to do.

I really wonder what they plan to do with the final event Pokemon, the big bug. It isn't a natural Pokemon; it was created as part of Team Plasma's evil experiments. The event Pokemon are always the stars of movies before appearing in the series, but this one is directly related to the actions of the villains of this region.
The only other time they have referenced any of these evil groups besides TR was in the Jirachi movie; Butler was trying to revive Groudon for Team Magma. Even then, it only showed Team Magma in Butler's flashback; they didn't actually appear in the course of the plot.

Judgement

It would be pretty cool for N to be mysterious/a creeper and try to try to make Ash join Team Plasma, If he was vague about their goal (something like "ending the mistreatment of pokemon" while forgetting to mention what they feel mistreatment to be) it could actually work until Ash figures out what they're really about. But that has a 10% of happening if that in my opinion, as cool as it would be.

I couldn't imagine N doing that, he is very vocal and honset about his opinions and intentions. In the game at least, they might change him in the anime.
But I hope not.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I really wonder what they plan to do with the final event Pokemon, the big bug. It isn't a natural Pokemon; it was created as part of Team Plasma's evil experiments. The event Pokemon are always the stars of movies before appearing in the series, but this one is directly related to the actions of the villains of this region.
The only other time they have referenced any of these evil groups besides TR was in the Jirachi movie; Butler was trying to revive Groudon for Team Magma. Even then, it only showed Team Magma in Butler's flashback; they didn't actually appear in the course of the plot.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a subplot from Zekrom & Reshiram. Or if it got its own movie.... it could be cool to have a fully canon movie with Team Plasma!:D

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I couldn't imagine N doing that, he is very vocal and honset about his opinions and intentions. In the game at least, they might change him in the anime.
But I hope not.

Ah, I've never played the games so I didn't know that.

FireKero!

SWABLR
There's only 2 episodes of BW out so far, so it's probably better to just have a look for yourself. Most people seem to be positive towards this new season though.
And Steel Ball Run is awesome

kk, I'll give it a go. Thank you. =] Yeah, it's pretty rad. I'm guessing part 4 is your favourite jojo?

I would honestly love that, N could be almost a big brother to Ash, until Ash figures out what N is really trying to do.

This would be interesting to see. :D

Silver_Seoul

New Topic, How Do You Expect/Want Team Plasma/N/Sages to be Handled?

I seriously hope with all of my heart that N and his castle and toyroom and his awesome music appears in a movie but I won't held my breath so all I can hope for is that they play a huge role in a filler saga.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Maybe ash goes to find a sage every 1 episode 7 episodes and he goes with looker for those 7 episodes in a filler arc also i hope N is devious and betraying in the anime i want a good plot to come from N.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I would love to see N show up, but if he does it would be interesting to see him as the perfect trainer initially. Have him love Pokemon, be flawless in battles, and all that jazz. However, after we learn that he's part of Team Plasma will Ash step up his game and finally take that jerk down.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Personally, I would love to see a battle between Plasma and Rocket as a subplot. At the end of the first episode of the two-part finale, N's castle will engulf Rocket's Issuh base thus sending them back to square one (like when they first where when the anime first started). That way, the Rocket Brigade will lose all their progress they obtain in the past series and thus their role will be heavily down played in the next generation.

RickHoenn

Banned
I hope they develope a great Team Plasma Arc. :)

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I really hope this team is handled well and has a great arc like Team Galactic had. (That arc was one of the few things that for a time made that saga watchable for me) however with a "faster pace" I really am unsure that they'll pan out that well. A this point it's just a matter of wait and see, so I'm not really worried about it.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
How is this season of pokemon so far? I wanna get back into the anime, but I might just marathon all the episodes in a couple months if it's nothign special so far.

Only 2 ep so far, I thought both ep were done very well, I think u should check it out :)

Do you guys think N will show up?

Hopefully. I'm still wondering if team plasma is gonna appear at all in the anime since TR seems like they're gonna have bigger roles here, it really looks like the writers are gonna center around them more and make them the main villains in BW not team Plasma but that's just my opinion. However if N is gonna appear, I hope he'll act as the loving and caring trainer with a big dream like Ash and hide the fact that he's part of team plasma from the group, Ash's view on him at the time would be a nice dude and a good friend but in the end he turns out 2b the villain and Ash have to stand up against that "friend" of his, I'd love to see something like that :D

Also I'd like to see a full battle between Ash and him :3

How Do You Expect/Want Team Plasma/N/Sages to be Handled?

I expect team Plasma to be handled either as good as team Galactic or more than that, that is like I said if they are gonna appear in the anime... And I already stated N

Status
Not open for further replies.