• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Anything Regarding Best Wishes [Questions, Theories, etc.] Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Maxie

Pokemon Champion
My prediction of Best Wishes is quite bordering some of the games and what has happened in the past in the anime. I have a feeling according from playing Pokemon Soul silver that Giovanni will leave Team Rocket and they will be disbanded since Jesse and James are wearing the Rocket grunt outfits. Since according to what the administrators have posted about Team Plasma fighting for the likes of good compared to the counter parts of previous generations, I have a feeling that when Ash, Iris, and Dentos go to the museum from the image that used to be on the site that Team Plasma and Team Rocket will be rivals and/or Team Rocket will use Team Plasma to steal some Pokemon. Not to be disobeying the rules but if you watched the indigo League episode where Ash was heading to Cerulean City for a gym battle and Misty tried to convince him not to go, then I suspect that Iris will do the same and that she will also be a fan or a coordinator at Pokemon Musicals.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
..what?
Giovanni leaving Team Rocket because Jessie & James are wearing different uniforms?
Team Plasma fighting for good?
And what's that about Misty?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
How far do you think Ash will get in the Isshu League?

Maybe he'll make it to Top 16 like he did in Kanto. Since the writers made him into a noob again, I don't think he will go far.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
How exactly have they "made him into a noob again"?
Just because he threw one Pokeball at a Pokemon without weakening it first? He was probably just overly enthusiastic.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Just because he threw one Pokeball at a Pokemon without weakening it first? He was probably just overly enthusiastic.

I agree. They only did this to show any new audience members the basics.... but people obviously look into it too much to figure that out....-_-'

BWfan

Based on past results, I'd have to say that Ash gets into the top four without reserves

Then in gen 6, they make ash win the league. Or runners up, I dont care, as long as the make the battles look awesome.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl

Well, I'll be throwing a party and will invite everbody over if he wins but that probably won't happen knowing the writers -.-

Top 2 probably the best we'll get from them so I really hope that he'll get it. I'd be fine too if he got to top 4 again, I'm not gonna be as pleased but still...

Let just hope that they're not gonna make him drops down to top 16 just because BW is the reboot of Kanto, the thought of it scares me to death...

Question: Do you think Iris & Dento will get Pokémon Eggs, if so, what Pokémon do you think they'll hatch into?

Well, I don't know if they'll get any but if they do 4 Iris I think she'll get Monozu's egg and 4 Dento I think he could get Kurumiru's egg, I'm stating whichever Pokemon I find best as eggs and is in the type they speacializes in

Yeah, agreed. People just keep complaining about that

Last edited:

Maybe he'll make it to Top 16 like he did in Kanto. Since the writers made him into a noob again, I don't think he will go far.

If that happens, I'm officially done with this show.

But seriousoly I hope he gets Top 2. I really hope they don't make Ash battle his rival in the quarter-finals AGAIN. At least let him face Shoot in the semi's, and lose in the finals.

KibaLG8

If that happens, I'm officially done with this show.

But seriousoly I hope he gets Top 2. I really hope they don't make Ash battle his rival in the quarter-finals AGAIN. At least let him face Shoot in the semi's, and lose in the finals.

Yea, hopefully no dumb League Rival like in Hoenn, or no Legendary-Uber Abuser like Takuto in Sinnoh.

RickHoenn

Banned

If he ONLY use reserves, I think Ash will get the Top 4, much like Johto-Hoenn was.

But I hope he got to the Top 2 this time.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I can tell that the writers will make him use his final Isshu team only, so, not very far in the Isshu League unfortunately. I can see him placing somewhere in the Top 4 of the Isshu League or something like he did in Sinnoh but that's not too good since, if he used reserves, he'd make it a little farther probably. Oh but even with his reserves, the best I think he could do would be to make it to runner-up winner of the Isshu League since, I'm assuming, the writers would once again troll us with Takuto version #2 :[

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
what do you think team rocket are planning it must be somthing to do with team plasma

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
How far do you think Ash will get in the Isshu league?

Well, that's something we always wonder about. It seems like they brought in an old design, which made him to be look like a rookie again, so I wouldn't be surprized if he doesn't win it.

Plus, I wouldn't rush and waste time on predicting he's going to win the league and defeat Cynthia. The writers don't give up on this show so easily.

KibaLG8

Topic: You guys think Ash will battle Cynthia in Best Wishes?

Personally I hope so but I would assume he'd use a mix of his other teams. I hope it'd be Pikachu, 2 Hoenn(Sceptile & Glalie), 2 Sinnoh(Staraptor & Infernape), and one Isshu(Daikenki)====> This would be great right here.:D

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
You guys think Ash will battle Cynthia in Best Wishes?

Well, if she is gonna appear in BW then yeah, I hope so, I really want him to battle her but then not with his BW Pokemon, I want him to use Infernape in a one one with Garchomp which I don't think it's really possible :/

mockingjay

swift and lol
Considering on how fast paced the BW series is, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a filler saga. And then Ash will take Gible with him, evolving it to Garchomp, ending the series with a Garchomp vs Garchomp (Cynthia)

Waterpokes

Cynthia appearing would be nice. Would love to see her battle someone, and not Ash neseceraly. If Iris and Dento gets a goal, I would like to see one of them battle her.

Since they're making it fast paced, at least right now, maybe they won't include Cynthia in Isshu, but maybe in a possible filler region. And personally, I hope that if Cynthia appears, she uses Isshu Pokemon and then shows those Pokemon instead of getting a normal filler episode or just to fill up a team, like they did with Zoey's team.

TheNewGuy

Oh yeah, I have a theory regarding Mamepato.

For me it seems like it's going to be the new Pidgeot or Noctowl rather than the new Staraptor or Swellow. Why? Because it was seen to lose, and quickly, to Jessie's Koromori. It looks like it'll be a balloon popper, a scouter, rather than a genuine battler.
Ash didn't call on it in the third episode, either. A shame, but not an entirely unexpected one.

Waterpokes

It's hard to predict anything based on three episodes.
But for some reason, I do agree with you. Maybe Mamepato will be this balloon popper and the scouter, but I won't say anything yet.

Something that would be kinda ironic, is this. I hate Starly & Staravia, but I love Staraptor. Funny thing, is that they made Staraptor come fairly late in. Now, we're only three episodes in, but the pacing is fast so far. And I really like Mamepato, but I don't like it's evolutions. They'll probably make it fully evolved by the 4th-5th Gym, or maybe even the 3rd Gym, that might be around Episode 30. So ironic if that happens.

Hopefully Mamepato will stay as a Mamepato, for a long time.

KibaLG8

Oh yeah, I have a theory regarding Mamepato.

For me it seems like it's going to be the new Pidgeot or Noctowl rather than the new Staraptor or Swellow. Why? Because it was seen to lose, and quickly, to Jessie's Koromori. It looks like it'll be a balloon popper, a scouter, rather than a genuine battler.
Ash didn't call on it in the third episode, either. A shame, but not an entirely unexpected one.

It's hard to predict anything based on three episodes.
But for some reason, I do agree with you. Maybe Mamepato will be this balloon popper and the scouter, but I won't say anything yet.

Something that would be kinda ironic, is this. I hate Starly & Staravia, but I love Staraptor. Funny thing, is that they made Staraptor come fairly late in. Now, we're only three episodes in, but the pacing is fast so far. And I really like Mamepato, but I don't like it's evolutions. They'll probably make it fully evolved by the 4th-5th Gym, or maybe even the 3rd Gym, that might be around Episode 30. So ironic if that happens.

Hopefully Mamepato will stay as a Mamepato, for a long time.

So what, Starly & Taillow lost their first battles(VS Paul and VS Brawly, respectively), so who's to say it wont get a few gym victories under its belt and from the looks of it, a can see Mamepato's final evo clashing with that Flying Type gym leader's Mamepato final evo.:

Status
Not open for further replies.