• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Apple Corp! (181)

Joshehh

The Pichus were surprisingly cute in this episode, and I loved Pikachu being caught red handed. But I do think TR were annoying this episode, more so than normal, but at least the pichu had their cute little knocking themselves out thing to make up for it

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I didn't like this. Pichu is cute and all but I just didn't like the plot.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good debut for Pichu. I thought it was cute to see them help protect the apple orchard. I thought it was funny to see Pikachu get caught with an apple and be blamed for eating the apples. I liked how the Pichu's formed a chain to try to revive Pikachu.

Crumbs

tototototodiiile
Very good filler. Makes up foe the Skiploom crap the previous episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
good filler episode.

Hmm poor Pichu, they were very hungry, I was happy when the problem with the apples resolved.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Kinda odd, why would such little Pokemon like Pichu have a need to feed so often? It made me think that they must've had a disease or something. Always eating apples and such.

It was a cute episode indeed. I had waited since Johto began to witness the debut or Pikachu's Baby form but I was a little disappointed. Ash and Co. didn't seem to make a big deal about the discovery :/

I know Pikachu knew about Pichu from the Pikachu short but it felt hollow that I waited all this time, and Pichu was mostly ignored and reduced to being thieves. 7/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was very cool seeing Pichu for the 1st time, for me it's better to have both Pichu and Pikachu together in episodes. I saw this episode before I bought the Crystal game, so this is where I actually learned Pichu was Pikachu's pre-evolved form. Pichu is much cuter than Pikachu to me :D. Pichu zapping itself is a very odd characteristic, and very cute to see.

30/100

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Charmaine is one of the most underrated filler girls in the anime's history. Something about those purple pigtails just makes her incredibly attractive to me.

Vernikova

Champion
The apples stay in perfect condition after everything else is blown up. How nice. The Pichu defense system was cute I suppose. I was watching this episode with my little sister and we were ripping it apart at every turn. I guess that's what happens when you're bored and old Pokémon episodes are airing.

7threst

I enjoyed this episode for the most part. Pichu's are sweet and I enjoyed the whole concept of Pichu's and Pikachu working together against Team Rocket. But for the rest was this episode - aside from a cool introduction to Pichu - mediocre.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pichu is so cute. This is one of the more cute episodes. Not to mention in America it aired 2 days before SSB Melee came out (Pichu is a playable character in that game).

NPT

Just a member
This episode was good. I liked the Character of the day Charmaine in this episode, she was cute. It's funny when Brock grabbed her hand and started to flirt with her, the look on Misty's face was priceless. Seeing all those Pichu was nice too, I liked how Ash's Pikachu made a bond with them.
It's cool when the Pichu formed a Chain to reach Pikachu, and sent their electricity to Team Rocket's machine, causing it to overload. It was one of the good fillers in my opinion, I enjoyed watching it.