• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Apple Corp! (181)

zhixun

I love this episode and it is nice to have Pichu around. This is the best way for Pichu to debut as there is an interaction between Pichu and Pikachu. Great to see that Anju and Pichu finally settled their differences and become a good partner for harvesting apples. I hope to see more Pichu in the future.

Odd how for such a small Pokemon, Pichu can eat that much.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was glad to finally see Pichu debut on the show and I liked how Pikachu was blamed for eating the apples even tho it had been the Pichu gang that did it ha ha. And once again, a Fearow caused trouble. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
These Pichu should've been the same ones from the 3rd Pikachu movie short just for continuity's sake, but meh, we got stuck with different ones.

JudySpell

Banned
Since Pichu was such a hugely popular Pokemon in the 2nd Gen I thought this episode would've been better. Alas it was a mediocre apple filler. 4/10

UmbrionKnight

I liked the fact that the animators didn't make all the Pichu look exactly the same.

I also liked how Pichu's characteristic is done. You know, zapping themselves when they use electric attacks. Now if we could only get it in the Pokemon games... (SSBM doesn't count)

Pichu was made to be cute :p

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
These Pichu should've been the same ones from the 3rd Pikachu movie short just for continuity's sake, but meh, we got stuck with different ones.

I dunno if that would've worked well any ways cuz only Pikachu would've remembered them. Ash's group wouldn't have benefited much from seeing the Pichu brothers. ^^;

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This so much. Ash's jaw should've dropped when he found out that Pichu was Pikachu's pre-evo, but he just shrugged it off as if it were irrelevant...

Well Ash didn't really need to make a big deal about it from my perspective cuz even with him knowing that his Pikachu was once a Pichu, that knowledge wouldn't have changed much or even affected this episode's plot much. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was very observant of Satoshi to notice that the teeth marks on the apples were too small to be Pikachu's when Anju suspected him of eating them. Onidrill attacking the Pichu family seemed cruel, and Anju's decision to keep the Pichu at her orchard despite all the trouble seemed like such a sudden 180 degree turn.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Those Pichu really love the apples and were determined to protect the orchard from Team Rocket. I bet they're all Pikachu or possibly Raichu by now. Granted it's been more than 15 years, but still.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Good episode. Those Pichu really love the apples and were determined to protect the orchard from Team Rocket. I bet they're all Pikachu or possibly Raichu by now. Granted it's been more than 15 years, but still.

I realize that we'll never know for sure what happened to the Pichu horde at Anju's orchard, but given that they were portrayed as being easy-going and not interested in battling unless it was in self-defense, I doubt that they'd have a reason to evolve.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Odd how for such a small Pokemon, Pichu can eat that much.

And yet we don't see any of the Pichu...well you know (the last three words are a reference to where the Mulch in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl comes from...you should get what I mean, and since they're baby Pokemon, they can't help but to do so).

I wonder if the Pichu have matured enough that they don't need their parents around anymore. Seemingly so.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:
I wonder if the Pichu have matured enough that they don't need their parents around anymore. Seemingly so.

In hindsight, I now wonder why we didn't see any wild Pikachu here since Pichu is a Baby Pokemon and all.

I thought that the 3rd Pikachu special's Pichu duo was much more fun to watch than the Pichu group in this episode. These Pichu were just stealing fruit without being very interesting and you'd think that Ash would've made a big deal about meeting Pikachu's pre evolved forms but he didn't. I loved the scene where Team Rocket was using Pikachu to power up their electrical appliances.