• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aqua/Magma Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordie

Bang!
teamauqateammag.jpg

In the past, there have been both Team Magma and Team Aqua clubs. Team Aqua eventually died out and Team Magma was starting become less active. Because there isn’t a club for either now, me and the ex-Team Magma club members have decided to start a merged club. The Aqua/Magma Club. Not only will there be more topics than before, but fans of each club can join, giving us more members, two reasons why this club will last longer than either of its predecessors.Now before anyone gets angry over a merged club of polar opposite teams, remember, both of their plans failed. Why? An imbalance. Magma wanted all land, Aqua wanted all water. The only way their plans’ destruction could be stopped, was when Rayquaza came and stopped the fighting, bringing the balance back to Hoenn. By creating a merge, there will be the best of both worlds, which will make a great club.

Rules
1) Follow all SppF rules
2) No arguing about which one is better. You can say which team you prefer, but no debating
3) Accept and respect other people’s opinions
4) No posting until you are accepted (Except for your application)
5) If you have any questions, VM/PM me or the Admin
6) If you want to make a club user bar, PM me (It will be appreciated)
7) Have fun

To join, reply on here with this form filled out
Username:
What you like about the Hoenn teams:

Leader
Jordie

Admin
Adalricus

Grunts
FlyShyGuy
iliekmudkipz
Skyler 99
solpokemonfan
Gamemaster5394
Wyrm

All credit goes to the Forever and Again shop, for the banner and UB
The-AquaMagma-Club.png

Attachments

• Team_Magma_Logo.png
    Team_Magma_Logo.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Hooray!! Glad we're having a combined Magma/Aqua club :)

Username: FlyShyGuy
What you like about the Hoenn teams: Personally, Aqua and Magma were my favourite rivals. I also kinda agree with their motives too (at least, moreso than the other pokemon villans). I also like the fact that there are two rivals in the first place in Hoenn.

Also, Maxie's voice XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Username: Adalricus
What you like about the Hoenn teams: their goals are simple, yet powerful. I like that

This looks nice. I am looking foreward discussing with you people.. again. lol

Oh, and actually. both of their plans would have worked, if it wasn't for May/Brendan. Hihih.

Last edited:

Jordie

Bang!
Oh, and actually. both of their plans would have worked, if it wasn't for May/Brendan. Hihih.

But when they awakened Groudon and Kyogre, all the weather went crazy. I don't know what works about that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, it was part of their plan. So it has to be something

Estellise

peachy
YAAY!!!! Will join this....
Username: iliekmudkipz
What do you like about the Hoenn teams?: Aside from I started with Hoenn, their plans were different. Unlike stealing Pokemon, or wanting to destroy time and space, they wanted to flood the Earth/fry the Earth. That really stood out to me.

Also because they're outfits are better, IMO.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Accepted. I can do that, right? As Co-Lead?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is Anakin Skywalker, silly

Status
Not open for further replies.