• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aqua/Magma Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordie

Bang!
I know what it is, I've seen the show, I was just confused by your comment for a second.

Estellise

peachy
It's Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I kinda never started on the Book of Earth.. Season 2, I believe

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So did I, but I downloaded the serie not too long ago
TEAM AQUA!! WOOHOO! (just to add some relevance to this)

Jordie

Bang!
Well Avatar has fire (Magma) and water (Aqua) bending, so it's kind of on topic in a totally not on topic way.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It would be awesome if anyone made a Team Aqua/Magma and Avatar fusion. Like they did with Pokemon and Naruto

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I know. I am full of great ideas. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
*feels excluded for having not seen any of Avatar*

....I guess now I have something to do for the rest of my summer :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have school next Monday. I don't understand why so many people don't look foreward to it..
It will be great to get some routine to my days.

Jordie

Bang!
I have a few things to look forward to, but I just love doing nothing over summer

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I start university soon ...at least I hope so. Just need to find out if I've gotten in.

I kinda liked school/college. It gave me something to focus on and I could actually see most of my friends. I like being at home too, but when that's ALL there is to do it can get kinda boring.. (apart from days when I have to work)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is so wasteful to just do nothing in 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.