• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aqua/Magma Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Username: Skyler 99
What you like about the teams: Their outfits. Except for Maxie's hair.

Yay, a new thread!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You're a little guy, little guy. Heeheehee..
I'l go to bed now. G'night, people of the interwebz

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We really need someone that can make banners, userbars etc...

Jordie

Bang!
Yeah. The userbar I made is pretty basic and I don't know how to make a good banner or more advanced use bar.

Jordie

Bang!
Okay, I'll ask. What all do you think should be on it, besides the club name.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I think Kyogre and Groudon should be on the banner somewhere, impo :)

Jordie

Bang!
That's what I was thinking. Do you think the team leaders or Rayquaza should be on there too? I think Rayquaza might work.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think it would be better off without Rayquaza, actually. It is not part of Aqua/Magma's schemes. it just cleaned up the mess

Jordie

Bang!
True. I sent a PM to the person Skyler suggested and if they give me the response I'm hoping for, I'll request a UB

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You can also request a banner, since that we already have is.... how do I say it without sounding offensive.... Bad

Jordie

Bang!
It is really bad. I clearly have no skill in making anything along those lines. I just thought that until we could get something good, bad was better than empty.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well yeah. Something is better than nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.