• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aqua/Magma Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yay, so the UBs are ordered? I was thinking of red on one side and blue on the other with a grunt from each team. Maybe one with a zubat and one with a poochyenna.

Jordie

Bang!
I got one earlier and it's on the first post. I can order some more with other designs too, though.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I love the one on the first post :) Looks pretty

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Really pretty userbar. But what it that under it? I see only some "attached" thingy

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I see.. Is it meant to just be an attachment-thingy? Or is my new computer just effing things up?

Jordie

Bang!
Well for me the attachment thing is a link the banner, which I took off, but as long as you can see the Userbar it's all fine.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes... The userbar makes all the difference
Did you (or whoever did) also request a banner?

Jordie

Bang!
I will soon. I'm requesting it from the person who made the UB, but they said you have to wait 24 hours before requesting something else, so other people can get stuff made for them, but I that's about up. Any requests of what should be on it?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't really know what would fit. Maybe something with Archie and Maxie, on a landscape photo with volcanic and oceanic environment

Jordie

Bang!
Two things. One, where are all the old Magma members? Two, shouldn't we be doing topic discussions.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Oo I love that UB, It's really pretty!

Hrm...
Discussion Question: Which team has cooler uniforms? How would you improve either team's uniforms?

I prefer Magma's uniforms, personally. But Admin Shelly's outfit rocks too. Not sure what I'd improve on either.

Jordie

Bang!
They both have good ones. I do like Magma's, but Aqua's just seem more practical and fashionable. But then again, they aren't practical teams, so...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like Team Aqua's uniforms the best, the Team Magma members always look so ridicolusly warm

And yes, we have been around for a few days now, but why don't we have more members?

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
You're right, we should have more pplz :/ Let's give it time.

Oh I agree Adralicus. I'd be sweating my head off in that volcano... But I still love those horned hoods.

Tabitha looks so cool 0.o He used to be my avatar.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think Team Magma characters all looked the same. only difference was that Tabitha had a cape

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yay Sol's here :3 Now where is Téa...

I think Team Aqua's theme should be Jack Sparrow by the Lonely Island because it's about pirates and Michael Bolton's part is always out of the blue, like the team's motives.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I hate that effing song...

solpokemonfan: Accepted. Welcome to the dark side. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.